Heavy fed and all the rest

Posted in the Seabrook Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LP Res

La Porte, TX

#1 May 23, 2013
I don't know who this person is, nor do I truly care. I thought when I found this site it would be a good way to get news about La Porte since we no longer have a newspaper. It seems that the only purpose of this site is for a few people to insult each other daily. Where can someone get news about what is going on in La Porte?

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#2 May 23, 2013
LP Res wrote:
I don't know who this person is, nor do I truly care. I thought when I found this site it would be a good way to get news about La Porte since we no longer have a newspaper. It seems that the only purpose of this site is for a few people to insult each other daily. Where can someone get news about what is going on in La Porte?
Right... you don't know who I am.

You know EXACTLY who I am.

This is the same BS post you have made several times before.

Why not instead of coming in here and complaining about there being no news about La Porte here(which is false, there is PLENTY of La Porte news posted here)why don't you post something informative yourself??

Tell us about something you did... something you were involved with... I mean besides coming here to be entertained.

Don't piss on the forum... and tell me it's raining.
LP Res

La Porte, TX

#3 May 23, 2013
Sorry if you don't believe it but truly have no clue as to who you are. I don't make it my business knowing all the gossip in the town but would like to hear the news. Never made a claim to say I didn't know you before today, in fact have only been on this for about 6 months.

www.HeavyFed.com

#4 May 23, 2013
LP Res wrote:
Sorry if you don't believe it but truly have no clue as to who you are. I don't make it my business knowing all the gossip in the town but would like to hear the news. Never made a claim to say I didn't know you before today, in fact have only been on this for about 6 months.
LOL

If you've been here for six months... and have no clue as to who I am... you simply just have no clue.

LOL
LP Res

La Porte, TX

#5 May 23, 2013
True. That's why I thought I could get news here. Obviously I was wrong

www.HeavyFed.com

#6 May 23, 2013
LP Res wrote:
Well... if you've been here six month and not learned who I am... I doubt you'll learn anything else here.

There are plenty of informative posts here regarding news in La Porte... and if you don't think there is enough... add some.

Topix is what YOU make of it.
LP Res

La Porte, TX

#7 May 23, 2013
I generally skip the rants that occur between you and your group. I'm sure if I read these I would have a better idea.

www.HeavyFed.com

#8 May 23, 2013
LP Res wrote:
I generally skip the rants that occur between you and your group. I'm sure if I read these I would have a better idea.
You can't judge a book by it's cover.

Often in these "rants"... good and viable information is posted and discussed.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#9 May 23, 2013
LP Res wrote:
Have you tried posting some news? Recipees? Football scores? Neighborhood news? Traffic conditions? Well?

Most posters here would love to see it. However, there is ONE Internet bully from California who insists on hijacking every thread and making it about himself and attacks everyone else. The rest of us, justifiably, tell him to shut up in creative and vulgar ways. I repeat, ONE.

I urge you to keep posting and not be discouraged as we try to rid our community of this cancer.

Good luck!

www.HeavyFed.com

#10 May 23, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
However, there is ONE Internet bully from California who insists on hijacking every thread and making it about himself and attacks everyone else.
Sure, Elaine... dump on me... then tell us all it is I who am the problem.

I am a part of what is right with this forum... with La Porte... with the world.

YOU... are part of the problem.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#11 May 24, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, Elaine... dump on me... then tell us all it is I who am the problem.
I am a part of what is right with this forum... with La Porte... with the world.
YOU... are part of the problem.
You scare people from the forum with your bullying. You scam people on the streets of california with your frauds.

The waste management system of La Porte is now at 50% lower capacity since you left last fall.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12 May 24, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
You scare people from the forum with your bullying. You scam people on the streets of california with your frauds.
The waste management system of La Porte is now at 50% lower capacity since you left last fall.
Right, uh huh.
Agree

Palm City, FL

#13 May 25, 2013
LP Res wrote:
I agree with you 100%. from time to time I get on here to check what's happening and it is the same old stuff...with the same old dude...saying the same old same old.

The problem is people keep replying to him or commenting on his rants. It just fuels his lack luster fire and keeps him going. Like I am doing now.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#14 May 25, 2013
Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 100%. from time to time I get on here to check what's happening and it is the same old stuff...with the same old dude...saying the same old same old.
The problem is people keep replying to him or commenting on his rants. It just fuels his lack luster fire and keeps him going. Like I am doing now.
Folks, we worked really hard to get him run out of town, and it worked. But we still need this forum for sharing news about our town and and other relevant events for the local citizens.

The next step is too stop the California Bully from driving the good people of La Porte from using The Topix forum for our needs.

Keep posting! We need you to post your information on traffic, police and fire responses, school events, garage sales, city council, neighborhood civic club announcements etc. Post it all here.

We can make it a useful tool for our city. Keep posting!

www.HeavyFed.com

#15 May 25, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Folks, we worked really hard to get him run out of town, and it worked. But we still need this forum for sharing news about our town and and other relevant events for the local citizens.
The next step is too stop the California Bully from driving the good people of La Porte from using The Topix forum for our needs.
Keep posting! We need you to post your information on traffic, police and fire responses, school events, garage sales, city council, neighborhood civic club announcements etc. Post it all here.
We can make it a useful tool for our city. Keep posting!
Right, Elaine... y'all have not succeeded at doing a damn thing to stop me from doing anything I have ever wanted to do.

Oh, sure you idiots have tried... time and time again... but everything y'all have done has failed... and I have beaten you... at every single turn.

Only a crazy person would continue to oppose me.

I have never been run out of any town... especially La Porte... and I will return when I am ready... and I will be Mayor.

www.HeavyFed.com

#16 May 25, 2013
Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I always say... if you don't like what you are reading... contribute something worth reading... or just go away.
Elaine

Euless, TX

#17 May 25, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, Elaine... y'all have not succeeded at doing a damn thing to stop me from doing anything I have ever wanted to do.
Oh, sure you idiots have tried... time and time again... but everything y'all have done has failed... and I have beaten you... at every single turn.
Only a crazy person would continue to oppose me.
I have never been run out of any town... especially La Porte... and I will return when I am ready... and I will be Mayor.
We successfully ran you out of town. The plan is working. We dont want the California bully here any more. No more drugs, no more vandalisn, no more indecent exposure, no more threats against women.

www.HeavyFed.com

#18 May 25, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
We successfully ran you out of town. The plan is working. We dont want the California bully here any more. No more drugs, no more vandalisn, no more indecent exposure, no more threats against women.
LOL

You're so full of shit.
Elaine

Euless, TX

#19 May 25, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You're so full of shit.
And the california bully proves my point.

www.HeavyFed.com

#20 May 25, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
And the california bully proves my point.
Like I said...
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>

You're so full of shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seabrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zoo at Herman Park 12 hr fubar 9
Corner of Fairmont and East 14 hr East Texas 10
Nuke New York! 18 hr What I say xoxo 8
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 20 hr Fossilfarts 677
WMD's found in Iraq! 21 hr fubar 4
Nuke Dallas!!! 21 hr fubar 136
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Manny 535

Air Quality Alert for Harris County was issued at October 24 at 1:48PM CDT

Seabrook News Video

Seabrook Dating
Find my Match

Seabrook Jobs

Seabrook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Seabrook News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Seabrook