The knockout game
nat turner is fubar

Pearland, TX

#83 Dec 27, 2013
Nat Turner = fubar. Nat Turner is an American hero, who should have a holiday honoring him.
nat turner is fubar

Ashburn, VA

#84 Dec 27, 2013
reed wrote:
FUBAR--no one defended him-- you are just as bad as HEAVY when it comes to flipping SHYT around.---- that KALIFORNIA liberal cesspool you slither in has messed up your mind.-------always flipping posts around to suit your goofy agenda.
Mental illness is no excuse for violence. The violently mentally ill need to be locked away in prison or hospitals for the criminally insane. When you start making excuses why he did it, you are basically defending the guy. I predicted one of Elaine's minions would defend this clown a couple of posts up.

If you weren't making excuses for this violent predator what was your point. You know the tea party doesn't want to pay for the mentally ill anyway.
nat turner is fubar

San Jose, CA

#85 Dec 27, 2013
reed wrote:
FUBAR--no one defended him-- you are just as bad as HEAVY when it comes to flipping SHYT around.---- that KALIFORNIA liberal cesspool you slither in has messed up your mind.-------always flipping posts around to suit your goofy agenda.
Unlike Fed I understand teaparty innuendo or you can use the word recheck. Fed is lame and not nearly as smart as I am.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#86 Dec 27, 2013
nat turner is fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike Fed I understand teaparty innuendo or you can use the word recheck. Fed is lame and not nearly as smart as I am.
You certainly did not prove it by this post.

Location hidden

#87 Dec 27, 2013
nat turner wrote:
<quoted text>Okay stupid, go back and read posts #2 & #16. Consider your ass knocked out again. It is so easy to expose your lack of intelligence. You should be paying me, because I am schooling you!
My post stands.

Like I said... you never got this upset when white people were being targeted.

Location hidden

#88 Dec 27, 2013
nat turner wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously You don't know the difference between your and you've. YOUR is possessive as in the way I used it." Your racist ass" I did not write or mean it to read "You're racist ass". If you had bothered to go to school you might have the reading comprehension of a highschooler.

Like I said, I am the major leaguer and you are the presence leaguer.
LOL

Tell me again how smart you are.
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I know your comprehension is low and you can never admit your wrong but you are again. I
Like I said... you don't know the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE.

MORON.
fubar

Pearland, TX

#89 Dec 28, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Tell me again how smart you are.
<quoted text>
Like I said... you don't know the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE.
MORON.
Wow I spelled it out and you still couldn't figure it out. How many times has your racist ass been locked up? Someone needs to slap your racist ass.----I have used it in two sentences and I bet your illiterate ass still can't figure it out.....That is because you're a stupid ass dropout.
fubar

Pearland, TX

#90 Dec 28, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
My post stands.
Like I said... you never got this upset when white people were being targeted.
That's because you're stupid and borderline illiterate. You got knocked out so badly you must be hallucinating.

Location hidden

#91 Dec 28, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Wow I spelled it out and you still couldn't figure it out. How many times has your racist ass been locked up? Someone needs to slap your racist ass.----I have used it in two sentences and I bet your illiterate ass still can't figure it out.....That is because you're a stupid ass dropout.
You've used it alright... incorrectly over and over again.

You lose.

Location hidden

#92 Dec 28, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>That's because you're stupid and borderline illiterate. You got knocked out so badly you must be hallucinating.
Ok, illiterate.

You can't hide it.

Too many people have seen you prove yourself a moron.

You'll never be able to recover.

I pointed out your misspellings... and you continue to misspell the same words.

LOL

Oh man... this is too easy.

I feel bad for picking on a retard.
fubar

Ashburn, VA

#93 Dec 30, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, illiterate.
You can't hide it.
Too many people have seen you prove yourself a moron.
You'll never be able to recover.
I pointed out your misspellings... and you continue to misspell the same words.
LOL
Oh man... this is too easy.
I feel bad for picking on a retard.
Go ahead drop out, point them out again, if you can.

Location hidden

#94 Dec 30, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Go ahead drop out, point them out again, if you can.
You don't know the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE, you've proved that over and over and over again.

I challenge you to a sit down written spelling test without spellcheck!!!

Your imbecilic nature would be revealed I bet.
fubar

Pearland, TX

#95 Dec 31, 2013
Why would I agree to anything with an admitted con man?
reed

Crosby, TX

#96 Dec 31, 2013
clone fight clone fight

Location hidden

#97 Jan 1, 2014
fubar wrote:
Why would I agree to anything with an admitted con man?
Scared??

LOL
sue

Crosby, TX

#98 Jan 1, 2014
fubar the kalifonia clown, it is so funny to watch you get slam dunked. (you you're) way outclassed.
fubar

Pearland, TX

#99 Jan 1, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Scared??
LOL
If you would like to test me face to face when I get back to cali with no phones,cameras or witnesses in an alley somewhere I would be willing. The problem is you admit to being a liar right in your little picture or tag etc...

I see you have given yourself the cure for lice and therefore more attractive to whatever "sue"is. I wonder if "sue" might be who Johnny Cash was singing about.
fubar

Pearland, TX

#100 Jan 1, 2014
sue wrote:
fubar the kalifonia clown, it is so funny to watch you get slam dunked.(you you're) way outclassed.
You should be careful "sue",or else heavy Fed will go after you grammatical errors too.
sue

Crosby, TX

#101 Jan 1, 2014
I doubt it --HEAVY has a full time job correcting you. it seems you want to meet or is it meat HEAVY in a alley. I guess the same alley you are a naughty bottom boy in ?
sue

Crosby, TX

#102 Jan 1, 2014
FED will go after (you) grammatical errors too. see there he can not even learn you the proper use of YOUR and YOUR'E now you are screwing up the little 3 letter word YOU.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seabrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
democrats gaining strength in Texas 1 hr Observer 30
Vote Democrat....What have you got to lose? 2 hr Observer 1
Best teeth this month! 8 hr Heavy Fed 10
Put lipstck on a pig...still a Republican! 8 hr josh 4
zika coming to Harris County 9 hr fubar 18
Obama Offends People in Louisana 9 hr fubar 23
Trump Talking Special Prosecutor if Elected 10 hr fubar 18

Seabrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance