First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Elaine

Houston, TX

#21 Jul 2, 2013
Want my town back wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not see how both parties are guilty of racism... We know Treyvon made a racial slur, but i havnt found one bit of evidence that Zimmerman was racist. Maybe i missed something somewhere?
You are correct. Zimmerman never uttered any racial slur. In fact he only mentioned color after he was dirctly asked by the cop on the phone.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#22 Jul 2, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. Zimmerman never uttered any racial slur. In fact he only mentioned color after he was dirctly asked by the cop on the phone.
The person on the phone was not a cop, just a dispatcher.

rebel

Channelview, TX

#23 Jul 2, 2013
yeah they will go on and on with it---sue for bling bling and cadillacs.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#24 Jul 3, 2013
I read quite well thank you, and evidently I comprehend what I read much better than you. And to further prove your stupidity you have no knowledge of what I have or have not done, you are making an assumption.
Zimms walking

La Porte, TX

#25 Jul 3, 2013
bayfisher wrote:
I think if he is not found guilty then the family should be able to file a wrongful death suit. They should have a pretty good case since the dispatcher told Zimmerman not to confront Martin. Citizen watch groups are suppose to do just that ....watch.
Trayvon's grieving family has already collected on a huge payout from the lawsuit against the HOA. The money is what they wanted all along.
Zimms walking

La Porte, TX

#26 Jul 3, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. He was made to look like he was a racist when NBC edited his taped conversation with the 911 operator. They spliced it together to make it sound like he was hunting black boys and they got caught and some were fired at NBC over it. Same with ABC that edited Zimms injuries out of the video tapes taken at the police station directly after the altercation.
Zimms walking

La Porte, TX

#27 Jul 3, 2013
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully, Eric Holder and Obama will use fear and intimidation at the hands of the IRS or NSA to get the jurors to find the correct verdict (guilty), in this case.
WTF? Why not just have Owebama's Black Panthers do it, eh boot licker? I am sure Quannel X would do it for the price of a new suit.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#28 Jul 3, 2013
This entire thing is about race, the actions are strictly secondary. If Martin had been white and Zimmerman been black, do any of you really believe we would still be concerned with this all these month later? HELL NO! But the same people who are calling for Zimmermans head would be calling him innocent, and the Martin defenders would be calling for his head. Oh yes racism is alive and well on both sides of this issue.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#29 Jul 3, 2013
Texan wrote:
I read quite well thank you, and evidently I comprehend what I read much better than you. And to further prove your stupidity you have no knowledge of what I have or have not done, you are making an assumption.
You may be able to read. But, your punctuation needs work.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#30 Jul 3, 2013
Oh My GOSH; now you're the punctuation police! Are there no limits to your greatness? Quick, get to Florida and show them the proper way to handle that mess.

www.HeavyFed.com

#31 Jul 3, 2013
Texan wrote:
Oh My GOSH
Ok, that proves it... you most definitely are not a Texan.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#32 Jul 3, 2013
Texan wrote:
Oh My GOSH; now you're the punctuation police! Are there no limits to your greatness? Quick, get to Florida and show them the proper way to handle that mess.
The proper way is for the judge to dismiss all charges and jail the procecutors for official oppression. Then go after the individuals and editors of the media who distorted these stories before the world. The death penalty for the reporters would set a good example.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#33 Jul 8, 2013
I am most definitly a Texan, Fed, you are an idiot, and Elaine you are just a racist moron.
derp

Houston, TX

#34 Jul 8, 2013
All of the above is Heavy, except probably Zimms walking who is just a moron who got sucked into it.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#35 Jul 8, 2013
derp, you are wrong I AM NOT Heavy Fed, and am insulted that you or anyone else would say that I am. Oh derp you are so WRONGGGGGGGGGGGG.

“Trying to be civil with idiots”

Since: Oct 09

Sarajevo, Bosnia

#36 Jul 8, 2013
Derp.... Im not heavy either.

Typically it is easy to identify his personalities. But i am sitting in my office, staring at the crumy murials on shells tanks. Not in LA getting high..... but i do wish i was. lol

www.HeavyFed.com

#37 Jul 8, 2013
Want my town back wrote:
Derp.... Im not heavy either.
Typically it is easy to identify his personalities. But i am sitting in my office, staring at the crumy murials on shells tanks. Not in LA getting high..... but i do wish i was. lol
In LA getting high?

LOL

I got an ounce of Girl Scout Cookies last Monday... I have barely left the house since.
rebel

Channelview, TX

#38 Jul 9, 2013
make the world a better and happy place, stay in the house and off the computer.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#39 Jul 9, 2013
He has no house, he lives under a rock in South Central LA. I have no idea how his computer even works. Oh well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seabrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nuke Dallas!!! 4 hr Texan 109
Corner of Fairmont and East 6 hr CuriousLP 6
Democrat Voter Fraud... 7 hr Elaine 1
The Eagles' Concert 7 hr Texan 30
Obama Quotes on Islam > 7 hr Texan 4
My Lost Dog 9 hr Elaine 37
Information about an old mansion in La Porte ca... 9 hr KarmicEnigma 29

Seabrook News Video

Seabrook Dating
Find my Match