prosecution star witness

Posted in the Seabrook Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rebel

Channelview, TX

#1 Jun 29, 2013
how about that (star) witness in the ZIMMERMAN trial-- it should be a NOT guilty right now. 400 pound getto queen mumbling dat ghetto jive, jury needs a ebonic dictionary to figure out what all dat shuck and jive is about. this is all the prosecution has--give it up, waste of time going on with this so called trial. if after all this he is found guilty, it will just be a case of throw the semi-honkey under the bus to calm the bro's so they will not riot.
Elaine

Ballwin, MO

#2 Jun 30, 2013
rebel wrote:
how about that (star) witness in the ZIMMERMAN trial-- it should be a NOT guilty right now. 400 pound getto queen mumbling dat ghetto jive, jury needs a ebonic dictionary to figure out what all dat shuck and jive is about. this is all the prosecution has--give it up, waste of time going on with this so called trial. if after all this he is found guilty, it will just be a case of throw the semi-honkey under the bus to calm the bro's so they will not riot.
Stay classy, Texan!
GOTP

Pasadena, TX

#3 Jun 30, 2013
Amazing, two racist postings above and no one cares.

Regardless of the conflicting trial testimony, Zimmerman should not have been stalking Martin.

If Martin confronted Zimmerman, he had a right to ask why he was stalking him.

If Martin went after Zimmerman, Zimmerman had it coming.

Zimmerman's wounds did not justify an assassination.

If the roles had been reversed, we would not be having this discussion.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#4 Jun 30, 2013
GOTP wrote:

If the roles had been reversed, we would not be having this discussion.
Right, because if the roles had been reversed, Zimmerman would have been called Hispanic instead of a racist white guy.

Zimmerman showed incredible restraint in the use of his firearm... a cop would not have waited to get beat on first.
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#5 Jun 30, 2013
goat = BS

Go take care of OJ...
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#6 Jul 1, 2013
That was rebels post that you quoted not mine, but there is plenty of racism to go around from both sides on this topix.Racists come in all colors.
Zimms walking

La Porte, TX

#7 Jul 1, 2013
Charges never should have been brought against Zimmerman for defending himself against the savage beating by the thug. Owebama and Holder never should have forced the charges in this case. Traytray got his justice and Zimmerman will get his by being found "not guilty." One question remains, will blacks riot like savages? Will Black Panthers (with Owebama and Holder's blessing), follow Shabazz's orders and kill YT?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#8 Jul 1, 2013
As before, a trial will bring out the facts and the law will not be hanging over his head. Any riots should be dealt with swiftly and harshly. It's a sorry state of affairs when color causes something like this to happen. Two racist out at three o'clock in the morning and neither with enough common sense to leave the other alone. Now no matter what the verdict it will be wrong. I can hear it all now: Innocent they are racist let the white man off. Guilty they were just afaid of the riots if they let him off. Justice be damned, it's all about race and color justice be damned. To hell with Obama and Holder they just need to stay the hell out of this and let the law do it's job.
GOTP

La Porte, TX

#9 Jul 2, 2013
Zimms walking wrote:
Charges never should have been brought against Zimmerman for defending himself against the savage beating by the thug. Owebama and Holder never should have forced the charges in this case. Traytray got his justice and Zimmerman will get his by being found "not guilty." One question remains, will blacks riot like savages? Will Black Panthers (with Owebama and Holder's blessing), follow Shabazz's orders and kill YT?
Hopefully, Eric Holder and Obama will use fear and intimidation at the hands of the IRS or NSA to get the jurors to find the correct verdict (guilty), in this case.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#10 Jul 2, 2013
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully, Eric Holder and Obama will use fear and intimidation at the hands of the IRS or NSA to get the jurors to find the correct verdict (guilty), in this case.
Absolutely, GOAT! No need to look at the evidence or the law.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11 Jul 2, 2013
Obama, and Holder need to stay the Hell out of this and let justice take its course. AND Zimmerman, and Martin were both guilty of stupidity, and racism, if not this would all be moot.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#12 Jul 2, 2013
Texan wrote:
Obama, and Holder need to stay the Hell out of this and let justice take its course. AND Zimmerman, and Martin were both guilty of stupidity, and racism, if not this would all be moot.
If a rattlesnake bit you, would you kill it?

Zimmerman was just trying to save his own life. You are so Hell-bent on making him guilty that you haven't bothered to read anything on the case or you are purposely ignoring the facts.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13 Jul 2, 2013
I'm smart enough to leave a rattlesnake alone, and you are stupid enough to think I am making him guilty; I'm not. Had he not been following Martin the altercation would not have happened. Both parties were guilty of stupidity and racism and those Elaine ARE THE FACTS. So take your head out of your a--, and get over it.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#14 Jul 2, 2013
I think if he is not found guilty then the family should be able to file a wrongful death suit. They should have a pretty good case since the dispatcher told Zimmerman not to confront Martin. Citizen watch groups are suppose to do just that ....watch.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15 Jul 2, 2013
You can count on them doing that. If you have been listening at all you know that they will.

“Trying to be civil with idiots”

Since: Oct 09

Sarajevo, Bosnia

#16 Jul 2, 2013
Texan wrote:
Both parties were guilty of stupidity and racism and those Elaine ARE THE FACTS. So take your head out of your a--, and get over it.
I do not see how both parties are guilty of racism... We know Treyvon made a racial slur, but i havnt found one bit of evidence that Zimmerman was racist. Maybe i missed something somewhere?

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#17 Jul 2, 2013
bayfisher wrote:
I think if he is not found guilty then the family should be able to file a wrongful death suit. They should have a pretty good case since the dispatcher told Zimmerman not to confront Martin. Citizen watch groups are suppose to do just that ....watch.
The dispatcher is not an officer of the law.

Zimmerman did not confront Martin... Martin confronted Zimmerman.

He WAS watching... until he started getting the shit beat out of him... then he drew his weapon and defended himself.

It's not like Zimmerman was following him with his weapon drawn intending to shoot and kill Martin.

No, Zimmerman had that gun as a defensive weapon of last resort... and he waited until his life was in danger to use it.

Not guilty.
Joe

La Porte, TX

#18 Jul 2, 2013
It is apparent who has followed this case and who has not.

Profiling is not a crime.
No Racism.
TM attacked Zim afterwards.
Zim did not follow after being told not to.

Folks, this is just a waste of tax dollars. Even the original investigators did not pursue this because it was obvious. It is a open and shut case.

at this point, the prosecution is just embarrassing the family. I feel bad for these parents.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#19 Jul 2, 2013
Texan wrote:
I'm smart enough to leave a rattlesnake alone, and you are stupid enough to think I am making him guilty; I'm not. Had he not been following Martin the altercation would not have happened. Both parties were guilty of stupidity and racism and those Elaine ARE THE FACTS. So take your head out of your a--, and get over it.
No, there was no racism on Zimms part. You haven't bothered to read any coverage of the incident. All you are doing is repeating the ridiculous TV accounts from a year ago.

Learn to READ!
Elaine

Houston, TX

#20 Jul 2, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
The dispatcher is not an officer of the law.
Zimmerman did not confront Martin... Martin confronted Zimmerman.
He WAS watching... until he started getting the shit beat out of him... then he drew his weapon and defended himself.
It's not like Zimmerman was following him with his weapon drawn intending to shoot and kill Martin.
No, Zimmerman had that gun as a defensive weapon of last resort... and he waited until his life was in danger to use it.
Not guilty.
Good summary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seabrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fed and the White (power?) Movement 46 min fubar 27
Fubar's new name is Granny Panties. 50 min fubar 17
Y'all leave poor Fubar alone! 59 min fubar 10
Obama arrested? 1 hr fubar 13
Linde installs gasifier vessel at Texas gases c... 4 hr Heavy Fed 1
merry chistmas to everyone!! Fri fubar 5
Heavy Fed the song (May '14) Thu SamDamnit 179

Seabrook News Video

Seabrook Dating
Find my Match