Obama and Putin
fubar

San Jose, CA

#1 Aug 23, 2014
Putin is a dictator and a bad guy. Putin and Russia are not our enemies. Russia is stable and has proven to be just as ruthless as any terrorist group in dealing with religious extremist. Anyone who keeps up with what's going on in the world knows this. He is a dictator and Russia is not really a democracy, but in reality their country is barely twenty years old and we we need to stop calling them our enemies. Russia is not and will not be the only corrupt dictatorship we have to have relations with. They do not have free speech or freedom of the press but neither does China. Having Russia as an ally can only help us. Obama stop with the games and do what is right for America,being President is not a popularity contest, you need to quit acting like it is. Stop with the petty BS and concentrate on the big stuff, ignore the pettiness of your detractors , and be PRESIDENTIAL.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#2 Aug 24, 2014
Do not ever believe that Russia is not our enemy. They would take us over in a heartbeat given the chance. I believe they WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY over twenty years old. While we may have to have dealings with them, NEVER, and I mean NEVER TRUST THEM. Sadly fubar, Barrac Obama is what he is, and he is doing the only thing he knows how to do. WHICH IS NOT MUCH! He isn't fit to lead Boy Scout Troop, much less The United States. I figure Obama is just lucky that Putin hasn't bitch slapped him.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#3 Aug 25, 2014
Putin is all show when it comes to America. He does rule Russia with an iron fist though.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#4 Aug 25, 2014
Don't ever believe Putin is all show when it comes to anything.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#5 Aug 27, 2014
Texan wrote:
Don't ever believe Putin is all show when it comes to anything.
He certainly crushes the rights of his own people and has a stranglehold on the press in Russia. I believe he is the classic bully type. I think Obama blatantly and openly murders more people outside the borders of our country than Putin does outside the borders of Russia. Putin may kill more clandestinely.........
Texan

Wichita, KS

#6 Aug 27, 2014
That would depend on your definition of murder. May kill more clandestinley?????????? Not much doubt about that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seabrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRUMP is correct 11 hr Likes Trumpfarts 14
snowflakes say false alarm all TRUMPS fault 15 hr Release farts 6
8 piece fried chicken dinner Jan 11 Farts Pie 3
i love kickboxing League City (May '16) Jan 10 Nexus farts 26
Old Pasadena (Jun '11) Jan 6 Fart Best 190
List of Obama's sealed and unreleased records (Mar '12) Dec 29 Fart Show 141
News League City / Webster / Nassau Bay / Friendswoo... (Mar '13) Dec 29 Farting Dude 19

Seabrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seabrook Mortgages