GOP War on Women Continues

Posted in the Seabrook Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
GOTP

Pasadena, TX

#1 Jul 10, 2013
Our representatives (Rep Wayne Smith & John Davis) must not be reelected. They are voting to approve an unconstitutional ban on abortions which the Supreme Court says can occur past 20 weeks (viability) and denying access to clinics throughout the state.

These male misogynists, in fact the entire Texas GOP, must not be permitted to take our constitutional right to choose away.

If they pass this and ignore the constitution then why not do away with the second amendment and ban all guns.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#2 Jul 10, 2013
You don't read much, do you?

But, I like how you attached the 2nd amendment to the abortion ban discussion. That way, if we disagree with you we hate guns too.

I find it funny, how you liberals will fight to kill an innocent baby, but protest the execution of a serial killer. I guess that's how your mind works.
REBEL

Channelview, TX

#3 Jul 10, 2013
ignore the commie twit

“Trying to be civil with idiots”

Since: Oct 09

Sarajevo, Bosnia

#4 Jul 10, 2013
Wow!!! Did you even read whats being discussed???
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#5 Jul 10, 2013
It all depends on which side you are on, or as my grandfather used to say: It all about whose ox is getting gored. Everyone wants it their own way, and very few remember that your rights end where they step on mine, and vise versa. I happen to like guns and have several, I don't happen to believe in abortions. You on the other believe in abortions and don't like guns. Both are Constitutional, SOOOOOOOOO I'll keep my guns you get your abortion. Neither of us gets everything we want: OH WELL, SUCH IS LIFE.

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#6 Jul 10, 2013
Texan wrote:
It all depends on which side you are on, or as my grandfather used to say: It all about whose ox is getting gored. Everyone wants it their own way, and very few remember that your rights end where they step on mine, and vise versa. I happen to like guns and have several, I don't happen to believe in abortions. You on the other believe in abortions and don't like guns. Both are Constitutional, SOOOOOOOOO I'll keep my guns you get your abortion. Neither of us gets everything we want: OH WELL, SUCH IS LIFE.
I never understood how someone could be pro-abortion and anti-gun.

A gun is just a late stage abortion device.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#7 Jul 10, 2013
There's a lot you don't understand, must be all that dope you smoke.

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#8 Jul 10, 2013
Texan wrote:
There's a lot you don't understand, must be all that dope you smoke.
Well, then YOU explain it, Einstein.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#9 Jul 11, 2013
Why? It does absolutly no good to explain anything to you, as you are caught up in your own dope clouded world of make believe. Just go crawl back under a rock and let the rest of us deal with the real world.
GOTP

Pasadena, TX

#10 Jul 11, 2013
I'm not pro-abortion. I am anti-coat hanger.

Why are these GOP males so intent on taking away the "constitutional" right for a woman to choose, and do so safely?

Why do they need to pass "trap" laws that close down healthcare centers for women.

The answer - They are pandering to the most extreme anti-American religious right wing whack jobs who VOTE. You want to get these woman haters out of office, get off your ass and vote them out.

Until you do..we will be going back to coat hangers as be the only available option for abortions for rape and incest or date rape.

Stop the madness...vote democrat, they are the only ones who will protect the rights of women.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11 Jul 11, 2013
Unfortunatly the Democrats are not out to protect rights any more than the Republicans are. Both are, as you put it pandering for votes. Abortion and guns just happen to be two subjects that stir up a lot of passion. WHEN are you people goint to figure out that THE PARTIES ARE FOR THE PARTIES and that NEITHER ONE GIVES A DAMN ABOUT you and me? Those are the facts folks and the sooner everyone figures that out the better it will be for all of us.

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#12 Jul 11, 2013
GOTP wrote:
I'm not pro-abortion. I am anti-coat hanger.
Why are these GOP males so intent on taking away the "constitutional" right for a woman to choose, and do so safely?
Why do they need to pass "trap" laws that close down healthcare centers for women.
The answer - They are pandering to the most extreme anti-American religious right wing whack jobs who VOTE. You want to get these woman haters out of office, get off your ass and vote them out.
Until you do..we will be going back to coat hangers as be the only available option for abortions for rape and incest or date rape.
Stop the madness...vote democrat, they are the only ones who will protect the rights of women.
Are you hoping for Sharia law?

Looking forward to that burka, huh?

No more worrying about doing your hair or make-up, hell... you don't even have to wear underwear.

Of course, make-up will be forbidden anyway.

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#13 Jul 11, 2013
Texan wrote:
Why? It does absolutly no good to explain anything to you, as you are caught up in your own dope clouded world of make believe. Just go crawl back under a rock and let the rest of us deal with the real world.
Like I thought, the day you explain anything to me, will "absolutly" never be.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14 Jul 11, 2013
Sorry, but explaining to you is as much a waste as you are. Just go smoke some more dope and get over it false one.

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#15 Jul 11, 2013
Texan wrote:
Sorry, but explaining to you is as much a waste as you are. Just go smoke some more dope and get over it false one.
Are you rationing original posts today... again?

I guess it keeps you from having to think, I know how it hurts when you try.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#16 Jul 11, 2013
Just remember that 1/2 of all of the babies aborted would have been women. More than half would have been democrats.

There's your war on women right there.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#17 Jul 11, 2013
You know nothing Fed. You need to quit guessing because you never get it right, NOT EVER!
Elaine

Houston, TX

#18 Jul 11, 2013
GOTP wrote:
I'm not pro-abortion. I am anti-coat hanger.
Why are these GOP males so intent on taking away the "constitutional" right for a woman to choose, and do so safely?
Why do they need to pass "trap" laws that close down healthcare centers for women.
The answer - They are pandering to the most extreme anti-American religious right wing whack jobs who VOTE. You want to get these woman haters out of office, get off your ass and vote them out.
Until you do..we will be going back to coat hangers as be the only available option for abortions for rape and incest or date rape.
Stop the madness...vote democrat, they are the only ones who will protect the rights of women.
Every woman that wants an abortion can have one. You just have to pay for it yourself. Don't blame the Republicans because they won't give you an abortion for free.

Another option is to use birth control so that none of this discussion would be needed at all. You can pay for that too.

There is no war on women. There's just a lot of crybabies with their hands out for something free. If you want us to pay for your sexual pleasure, don't expect it to be all that great an experience for you.
GOTP

La Porte, TX

#19 Jul 11, 2013
The war on women only exists within the democrat party as they continue to support Muslim extremists and put them into positions of power. The Muslim Brotherhood that was installed by Barry and HillBilly is a prime example. They want all women in beekeeper outfits and have no problem supporting regimes that want women to have ZERO rights. That's your war on women right there.

The republicans want safer conditions for women and this bill is fantastic. If you plan to slaughter your child, then do it before 20 weeks.
GOTP

Pasadena, TX

#20 Jul 11, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Every woman that wants an abortion can have one. You just have to pay for it yourself. Don't blame the Republicans because they won't give you an abortion for free.
Another option is to use birth control so that none of this discussion would be needed at all. You can pay for that too.
There is no war on women. There's just a lot of crybabies with their hands out for something free. If you want us to pay for your sexual pleasure, don't expect it to be all that great an experience for you.
Elaine, not only are you a racist witch, you are a insult to our gender. You conveniently forget about rape, incest, and other "inconvenient" truths about unwanted pregnancy, including failed birth control.
But being the dried up witch that you are, my guess is that you are still a virgin, but that is not the only organ in your body that is unused, so is your brain.
No one is talking about free abortions, or free contraception just the ability to choose and safe access to women's clinics. The GOP does not care are about women, and neither do you. I'm thinking you are not a woman, but a boy with a very very small penis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seabrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I dont think y'all understand... 1 hr SamDamnit 8
Afriend commited suicide this week... 18 hr SamDamnit 20
Utah Legalizes Firing Squads 22 hr Independent1 35
The real difference between liberals and conser... Thu Elaine 1
Y'all best start a garden! Thu Heavy Fed 1
Cruz Running for President of the U.S. Thu Texan 31
Laugh of the day! Thu Heavy Fed 3
Seabrook Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Seabrook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]