no disgruntled employees

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

would just like to thanks boys and girls harbor for our new insurance. pays for no office visits, pays for no pharmacy and if you would like to add your family you will have the honor of getting to pay $5oo a month with a $6ooo deductable. i am honored that my family gets to file for medicaid and gets approved for it. i am so proud to say i work for boys and girls harbor. and i am so glad you kept our best interest at heart. thank you again boys and girls harbor!
LP Res

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Say thank you Mr. President. With the new Obamacare we all had to take it in the shorts, ours was discovered in Jan. I don't know why it took you 6 months to discover this. Blood work no longer covered, prescriptions at a higher deductible and oh yeah surcharges to cover spouse. Get ready it will get worse.
FACTS ARE FACTS

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

BOYS AND GIRLS HARBOR IS RUN BY A BOARD. A BOARD THAT HAS THE SAME INPUT BY THE SAME FEW BECAUSE THE OTHER BOARD MEMBERS CANT OR WONT HAVE THEIR VOICE HEARD. THESE SAME BOARD MEMBERS ARE LETTING ONE PERSON DO AND HANDLE THINGS AS HE WISHES. BOARD MEMBERS ARE NOT CHECKING FACTS. THE BOARD IS NOT AWARE OF THE AMOUNT OF EMPLOYEES THAT HAS LEFT SINCE LAST JUNE. THE ONE FROM HOUSTON HAS RESIGNED TWICE. THE RESUMES ARE FLYING. FACTS ARE FACTS
Bullpup

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Latest?

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Yeah, thank bobama. We now have to pay income tax on the dollars my husbands company pays towards his insurance. My company has to either cut me below 29 hours or offer me insurance that sucks. I will have to work for 2 companies in order to work enough hours but stay off their insurance to avoid losing my husband's better insurance. Just the beginning.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Seabrook Discussions

Search the Seabrook Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened 3 hr for real 37
Cop Watch! (May '10) 5 hr Meee 9
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 6 hr That Fart Guy 21,713
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr That Fart Guy 17,264
La Porte preacher 6 hr Louis 7
Obama arresting doctors if they talk.. 10 hr SamDamnit 62
Review: Gulf Breeze Dental Care - Dan Ellis DDS (May '09) Wed Mother of 4 13
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Harris County was issued at August 01 at 2:22AM CDT

•••
•••

Seabrook News Video

•••
•••

Seabrook Jobs

•••