Clear Lake Shores Farmers Market

Clear Lake Shores Farmers Market

Posted in the Seabrook Forum

Loved Farmers Market

League City, TX

#1 Apr 23, 2010
Hi everyone! I don't know if you've had a chance to checkout the Clear Lake Shores Farmers Market, but my family did last weekend. I hadn't been in a few months. It has grown and they have so many vendors now. We are going back this weekend. I just realized they are now there every Saturday. I thought it would be like just produce since it says Farmers Market, but they had fresh bread, sweets, a local artist, music, salsa, coffee, brisket, a craft booth for kids, and kinds of things. I had a lady tell me that some vendors are there every week but some are only there sometimes. I can't wait to go back this week and see who is going to be there. I guess I better bring more money this time.
foodpassionista

Houston, TX

#2 May 26, 2010
Another cool venue new to the area is The Gardens Market located on Beamer Rd. Its an upscale market that's all indoors and really cool! The next Market will be on Saturday June 12th and you should check it out! It will be featuring Granny Creed's Cinnamon Buns also available for purchase warm on the spot to eat and indulge yourself while you shop! You can get more info at www.grannycreedscinnamonbuns.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seabrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
List of Obama's sealed and unreleased records (Mar '12) Sat Fart poop 133
police report (Apr '12) Sat Fart Story 8
Heavy Trash pickup not acceptable Sep 21 Messy Farts 4
Illegal Aliens Interupt DACA Meeting. Sep 19 Fart Politics News 3
Trump Will Go To UN General Assembly This Week Sep 18 Group Farts 2
Judge Jeanine to Hildebeast About: What Happened Sep 18 Same Farts 2
Trump Stops Obama's DACA Program Sep 12 Left a fart 15

Seabrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance