Delaying Affordable Care Act?

Posted in the Seabrook Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Trying to be civil with idiots”

Since: Oct 09

Sarajevo, Bosnia

#1 Oct 23, 2013
Now the Dems are proposing to delay the ACA? They wouldnt negotiate with Republicans over this and let a Goverment Shutdown happen, just to turn around and do it anyways....

Why did we have a shutdown then? Why didnt they just agree with this in the begining?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#2 Oct 23, 2013
You do not really expect those people to agree about anything do you? Lets face it if the Democrats want it the Republicans swear that it has got to be bad, and if the Republicans want it the Democrats swear that it has got to be bad. They DO NOT WANT TO WORK TOGETHER FOR THE COMMON GOOD OF THIS NATION AND HER PEOPLE! POWER AND MONEY that is all any of them care about, both parties, one is no better or worse than than the other.

“Trying to be civil with idiots”

Since: Oct 09

Sarajevo, Bosnia

#3 Oct 23, 2013
I am almost expecting the Republicans to come back and say " We dont want a delay". lol

Welcome to the circus we call the US Goverment!
Elaine

Houston, TX

#4 Oct 23, 2013
The Dems want a delay until after the 2014 elections. When the Sheeple find out how much their rates are going up, they will never vote for a Dem again.

The Dems can keep blaming the Reps for the disaster until after the election and stay in office.\

Simple math.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#5 Oct 23, 2013
They blame each other and play politics all the time. Neither party is worth the manure it would take to cover them up. Anyone who belives that one party is any better or worse than the other needs to have their head examined. All either wants is power and money to line their own pockets, they don't give a damn about any of us.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#6 Oct 23, 2013
Texan wrote:
They blame each other and play politics all the time. Neither party is worth the manure it would take to cover them up. Anyone who belives that one party is any better or worse than the other needs to have their head examined. All either wants is power and money to line their own pockets, they don't give a damn about any of us.
It's easy to blame everyone. That way you don't have to find out what the truth is and how it affects you and your family.

Yes, it's true both parties have some guilt. However, Obamacare is the Democrat's baby. The 5 year recession is due to Obamacare and the other Democrat tax and spend policies. Handing the middle east to Al Qaeda is the direct objective of the Obama administration.

Oh, Boy! He killed Bin Laden. But did he? The latest reports state that Bin Laden was dead for several years before he was dug up and "killed" by the order of the Secretary of Defense, not Obama. No body, no evidence.

The shut down only affected 15% of the federal workers and half the contractors. The federal workers got paid for their time off.

Stop being lazy Texan. Find out what the issues really are. THEN make your decisions.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#7 Oct 23, 2013
Not lazy, and way to smart to buy into what you are selling. I do not vote party line, that is being lazy and probably the path you take. Do I trust Obama? Hell no! But do I truust the Tea Party Republicans? Hell no! I read a lot, I listen a lot, and I keep an open mind on most things. Both parties share some guilt, that is putting it mildly. And the five year recession has been caused by Obama Care; Lady it is just now starting, and you say it started this recession before it was created, voted into law, and started. Have you been smoking Feds weed? And I suppose you have proof that the Obama objective is to hand the Middle East to al Qaeda, it wouldn't surprise me BUT DO YOU HAVE PROOF POSITIVE? And just what latest reports are you talking about, where are they and where did you get them? You know something Elaine; you can not prove so much as one damn thing that you have posted on here not one. You are almost as full of s--t as Heavy Fed.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#8 Oct 23, 2013
Texan: I give up. You are right. Obama really loves us. His policies and tactics are spectacular. I know I will live longer and be more prosperous due to his legislation.

I am also the queen of France.
YallareFunny

Pasadena, TX

#9 Oct 23, 2013
Finally you are getting it Elaine.

How can you make a statement like yours about Obamacare creating the five year recession?

That is laughable, but mostly sad that you truly do believe all of the ignorant statements you post on here.

Can you at least start putting some facts with your preposterous claims?
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#10 Oct 23, 2013
Yo'Mamma started this ObamaCare CRAP years ago but never RAMMED it into LAW until after his re-election...look it up.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#11 Oct 23, 2013
YallareFunny wrote:
Finally you are getting it Elaine.
How can you make a statement like yours about Obamacare creating the five year recession?
That is laughable, but mostly sad that you truly do believe all of the ignorant statements you post on here.
Can you at least start putting some facts with your preposterous claims?
I wrote "The 5 year recession is due to Obamacare and the other Democrat tax and spend policies."

Learn to read. It's right there in black and white. It's not hard to understand for you is it? Jeez! This must be why you can't find a job. Maybe Texan will take you in. He needs a good stout woman to help him get around.
YallareFunny

Houston, TX

#12 Oct 23, 2013
O I see, so the five year recession that we are in is because of Democrat Tax increases and Obamacare?

Any proof or just stating your opinion once again?
I definitely can read, however, you time and time again fail to read my post entirely.

I already asked you once for facts and you still never post any. Is it because you don't have any and just regurgitate what you hear from other ignorant people, or are you really just this clueless?
East Texas

Lufkin, TX

#13 Oct 24, 2013
I am not against insuring high risk individuals and extending health insurance to all, however, at the same time we should improve the delivery system to make it more efficient. In a recent survey 63% of the physicians stated that they would rather work for a salary than to have their own practice. If that is the case it seems like we should create more healthcare co-ops to reduce the cost of care and provide care in a more efficient manner. This will be an evolutionary process and take several years. At least this approach should be studied.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14 Oct 24, 2013
I never said Obama loves us, I never said that his tactics and policies were spectacular, nor that we would live longer due to his legislation. I also know that while you might like to be you are in fact queen of nothing. You did list Obama Care number one for causing a five year ression and it only started days ago. My reading comprehension is just fine, and I need no one to help me get around. You strike me as being just a mean, selfish, and hateful old woman who cares about no one other than herself; and you have never posted anything on any topix to make me believe other wise.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#15 Oct 24, 2013
YallareFunny wrote:
O I see, so the five year recession that we are in is because of Democrat Tax increases and Obamacare?
Any proof or just stating your opinion once again?
I definitely can read, however, you time and time again fail to read my post entirely.
I already asked you once for facts and you still never post any. Is it because you don't have any and just regurgitate what you hear from other ignorant people, or are you really just this clueless?
Here, I will write it for you again:

I wrote "The 5 year recession is due to Obamacare and the other Democrat tax and spend policies."

It does not say anything but this. Maybe have someone read it to you and you might get it.

And thanks again for the name calling. You just proved that you have no rational argument. Enjoy your hate. It's all you have to offer.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#16 Oct 24, 2013
Texan wrote:
I never said Obama loves us, I never said that his tactics and policies were spectacular, nor that we would live longer due to his legislation. I also know that while you might like to be you are in fact queen of nothing. You did list Obama Care number one for causing a five year ression and it only started days ago. My reading comprehension is just fine, and I need no one to help me get around. You strike me as being just a mean, selfish, and hateful old woman who cares about no one other than herself; and you have never posted anything on any topix to make me believe other wise.
I will write it again for you too:

I wrote "The 5 year recession is due to Obamacare and the other Democrat tax and spend policies."

Why can't you people understand plain English?

Now go turn on Duck Dynasty. They lost a snake in the warehouse.
YallareFunny

Pasadena, TX

#17 Oct 24, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, I will write it for you again:
I wrote "The 5 year recession is due to Obamacare and the other Democrat tax and spend policies."
It does not say anything but this. Maybe have someone read it to you and you might get it.
And thanks again for the name calling. You just proved that you have no rational argument. Enjoy your hate. It's all you have to offer.
Can you not read mine? I asked, "Any proof or just stating your opinion once again?"

Let me try again, DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF OR DO YOU JUST SPOUT STUFF OFF? ANY ARTICLES THAT ARE SCHOLARLY OR STATS THAT ARE TRUTHFUL??

I hope that is clear enough for you since you think I am the one with reading problems
East Texas

Lufkin, TX

#18 Oct 24, 2013
I posted something that should get people off the stupid stuff and create another topic for debate and no one picked up on it. We are all being influenced by the mentality of the Congress, I suppose.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#19 Oct 25, 2013
Once again; I understand what you wrote. Did you or did you not start with Obama Care as the cause of the five year recession? It's real easy YES or NO. The other taxes could be and very probably are the cause of a five year recession. BUT OBAMA CARE HAS BEEN IN EFFECT FOR LESS THAN A MONTH. So tell me how it is a part of the cause of a recession you say has been going on for five years. IT HASN'T! I do not watch Duck Dynasty, evidently you do. Your attraction to SO CALLED REALITY TV could explain to some degree your ignorance, so you go back to DD and let the rest of us know if they catch the snake.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#20 Oct 25, 2013
Texan wrote:
Once again; I understand what you wrote. Did you or did you not start with Obama Care as the cause of the five year recession? It's real easy YES or NO. The other taxes could be and very probably are the cause of a five year recession. BUT OBAMA CARE HAS BEEN IN EFFECT FOR LESS THAN A MONTH. So tell me how it is a part of the cause of a recession you say has been going on for five years. IT HASN'T! I do not watch Duck Dynasty, evidently you do. Your attraction to SO CALLED REALITY TV could explain to some degree your ignorance, so you go back to DD and let the rest of us know if they catch the snake.
I get it. You can't read. I write "tax and spend policies" and you think that means "tax increases". Well, this explains your reasoning on most things. You have an opinion and you aren't intending to allow any new fancy words to seep into you head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seabrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corner of Fairmont and East 5 hr East Texas 7
Nuke Dallas!!! 6 hr Elaine 110
Democrat Voter Fraud... 17 hr Elaine 1
The Eagles' Concert 17 hr Texan 30
Obama Quotes on Islam > 18 hr Texan 4
My Lost Dog 19 hr Elaine 37
Information about an old mansion in La Porte ca... 20 hr KarmicEnigma 29

Seabrook News Video

Seabrook Dating
Find my Match

Seabrook Jobs

Seabrook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Seabrook News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Seabrook

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]