First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Derp

Bellville, TX

#1 Aug 17, 2013
For over half a day we heard nothing from Heavy Fed. It is very ironic that Elaine, Texan, MIKN, and even Lomax have had nothing to say during that time.

Anyone who believes any of those people are real is a complete moron.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#2 Aug 17, 2013
Derp, if you can't see the differences in all of our writing styles, then you are the moron.

In case you don't get it, we have jobs and have things to do on the weekends.

So it's no surprise that MIKN, Lomax and I aren't available to entertain you today.

Now, go do your wife's laundry like she told you.

.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#3 Aug 17, 2013
Derp wrote:
For over half a day we heard nothing from Heavy Fed. It is very ironic that Elaine, Texan, MIKN, and even Lomax have had nothing to say during that time.

Anyone who believes any of those people are real is a complete moron.
Anyone who thinks we are the same person is an Obama supporter!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#4 Aug 18, 2013
Derp wrote:
For over half a day we heard nothing from Heavy Fed. It is very ironic that Elaine, Texan, MIKN, and even Lomax have had nothing to say during that time.
Anyone who believes any of those people are real is a complete moron.
What I think is funny about this post is... this person is counting the hours between my posts.

Must be one of my fans.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#5 Aug 18, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
What I think is funny about this post is... this person is counting the hours between my posts.
Must be one of my fans.
Yeah, a fan that obviously needs to get a frigging life.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#6 Aug 18, 2013
Elaine wrote:
Derp, if you can't see the differences in all of our writing styles, then you are the moron.

In case you don't get it, we have jobs and have things to do on the weekends.

So it's no surprise that MIKN, Lomax and I aren't available to entertain you today.

Now, go do your wife's laundry like she told you.

.
In other wordsqā

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#7 Aug 18, 2013
Elaine wrote:
Derp, if you can't see the differences in all of our writing styles, then you are the moron.

In case you don't get it, we have jobs and have things to do on the weekends.

So it's no surprise that MIKN, Lomax and I aren't available to entertain you today.

Now, go do your wife's laundry like she told you.

.
In other words, they are only online when they are on someone else's dime.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#8 Aug 18, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>In other wordsqā
My fingers are too big for this IPhone.
Derp

Deer Park, TX

#9 Aug 18, 2013
Yep...all HF, all the time.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#10 Aug 18, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, they are only online when they are on someone else's dime.
On the contrary, I own my own business. I like my weekend off, away from the computer.

You might be posting in the middle of the night because panhandling doesn't require you to be alert. But the rest of us have to sleep. Sad that you still don't "get it". Now go roll another one.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#11 Aug 18, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary, I own my own business. I like my weekend off, away from the computer.
You might be posting in the middle of the night because panhandling doesn't require you to be alert. But the rest of us have to sleep. Sad that you still don't "get it". Now go roll another one.
I don't smoke joints, Elaine... I am almost a 100% wax man now.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#12 Aug 19, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't smoke joints, Elaine... I am almost a 100% wax man now.
So, we are supposed to worry about you being in the hospital, when you are basically free-basing the chemicals used to extract THC from pot?

Is it really a mystery to you that this what is making you sick?

Have a friend post your last words. We'll have a wake for you behind the Magic Market.
The Cult

Pasadena, TX

#13 Aug 19, 2013
This site is not a Fake forum so much as it is a Cult chat room. The few posters who use topix are all centered around one obsession. Self Abuse. It's like smoking cigarettes. A smoker knows they are killing themselves but they can't or won't stop. Posters here know that any post or reply they put up will generate posts that they do not want to know and do not want to read, but they can not and will not stop.
Lomaxx

Bay City, TX

#14 Aug 19, 2013
I smoke Marlboro and get my jolly's that way...so just shoot me! LOL!
When a fatboy takes over a thread I usually won't respond as he only talks about and to himself through his many other names.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#15 Aug 19, 2013
Lomaxx wrote:
When a fatboy takes over a thread I usually won't respond as he only talks about and to himself through his many other names.
Ha!

That is bullshit and everyone here knows it!

I am just about the only person that interacts with your lunacy.

You can't resist posting to and about me.

I am probably the closest thing you have to a friend in this world.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#16 Aug 20, 2013
With a friend like you, he sure wouldn't need any enemies. Not only that but you are no ones friend.
Lomaxx

Bay City, TX

#17 Aug 20, 2013
Go away fatass...
(or stay off the computer)

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#18 Aug 20, 2013
Lomaxx wrote:
Go away fatass...
(or stay off the computer)
If I were to quit posting... within a week you'd be asking where fatass was.

You know you'd miss reading my writing and beating off at the same time.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#19 Aug 20, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you'd miss reading my writing and beating off at the same time.
You are writing and beating off at the same time? You should keep this to yourself. Now the world knows what you are really doing all night and day.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#20 Aug 20, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>You are writing and beating off at the same time? You should keep this to yourself. Now the world knows what you are really doing all night and day.
LOL

Yep... you got me, Elaine.

I come here to fill in the gaps of my fantasies about you... and since they are fantasies about you... they are filled with HUGE gaps!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seabrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
democrats gaining strength in Texas 7 hr Texan 35
Vote Democrat....What have you got to lose? 21 hr Defiant1 14
Hillary Helped Criminal Get Ten Million Dollars 21 hr Defiant1 10
Put lipstck on a pig...still a Republican! 22 hr Defiant1 12
zika coming to Harris County 23 hr Heavy Fed 22
Trump Talking Special Prosecutor if Elected Sat Defiant1 19
Obama Offends People in Louisana Sat Defiant1 24

Seabrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seabrook Mortgages