MSNBC says Obama Admin is lying about...

MSNBC says Obama Admin is lying about ACA.

Posted in the Seabrook Forum

Elaine

Houston, TX

#1 Oct 21, 2013
MSNBC claims Obama administration is lying about the enrollment in Obamacare and refuses to submit basic information about the program enrollment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

It just gets better and better...
YallareFunny

Houston, TX

#2 Oct 21, 2013
Your point Elaine?

The clip states nothing at all
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#3 Oct 21, 2013
YallareFunny wrote:
Your point Elaine?
You low-information voters are all alike. Selective hearing, a lack of basic comprehension skills and the attention span of a fruit fly.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#4 Oct 21, 2013
YallareFunny wrote:
Your point Elaine?
Yes. It does. You didn't watch it or you would have seen and heard it multiple times. Jeez.
YallareFunny

Pasadena, TX

#5 Oct 21, 2013
The clip states they are lying about numbers of people enrolled. They haven't stated any actual numbers so I don't see any point to this clip.

How many people enrolled?
Have you been to the site?

You aren't enrolling in the government you are enrolling in your choice of insurance so those companies would have the numbers of people enrolled as the roll-out continues slowly
YallareFunny

Pasadena, TX

#6 Oct 21, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You low-information voters are all alike. Selective hearing, a lack of basic comprehension skills and the attention span of a fruit fly.
To what low-information are you referring? Please enlighten me
GOTP

La Porte, TX

#7 Oct 22, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. It does. You didn't watch it or you would have seen and heard it multiple times. Jeez.
I did watch it. The clip states nothing at all.
Joani

La Porte, TX

#8 Oct 23, 2013
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops. You forgot you were signed in as YallareFunny from Deer Park. Oh well. Easy mistake.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#9 Oct 23, 2013
Joani wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops. You forgot you were signed in as YallareFunny from Deer Park. Oh well. Easy mistake.
Yes. She even argues both sides of the debate with herself. GOTP, Yaller Funny, FUBAR, La Porte2 and a few others are the same sad frustrated woman.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#10 Oct 23, 2013
And you know this how?
Elaine

Houston, TX

#11 Oct 23, 2013
Texan wrote:
And you know this how?
Just read a little. They all showed up at the same time. They all write the same. They all have the same attitude about every issue here. They all use the same aggressive and hostile language.

If this were a larger forum with hundreds of posters, I wouldn't have noticed. But we have about 5 people who post here regularly and suddenly we got 5 new ones posting the same things.

And, you can tell they are NOT Heavy Fed. He has a distinct style that he can't shake and its not him.
YallareFunny

Pasadena, TX

#12 Oct 23, 2013
I only post under this name and this name only.

Still no replies to what the clip really states?
Also no reply to my low-information voter

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13 Oct 23, 2013
YallareFunny wrote:
You "outed" yourself yesterday:

YallareFunny wrote:
Your point Elaine?
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#14 Oct 23, 2013
You also "outed" yourself here:
YallareFunny wrote:
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to change your location when you changed your user name.

Location hidden

#15 Oct 23, 2013
YallareFunny wrote:
Your point Elaine?
At :50 seconds in, the third to speak, Mike Barnicle (grey hair, blue tie) says:

"They are lying about it now, they are outright lying".

If you can't understand that then you are lying yourself. But that is no surprise as you have posting in this same thread under three different ID's.
YallareFunny

Houston, TX

#16 Oct 23, 2013
I have outed myself? Why would you thin that? Just because someone posted soon after with the same thoughts does not mean it was me.

Check other topics if you like, I only post in a few.

Also, you use Defiant1 as a quote believing it is myself, if you look at my post I specifically ask what low-information that they believe I have.

So they are lying about what? The administration has never once said numbers of enrolled, numbers of users, they haven't said any numbers at all. So to say they are lying would be to have proof of these numbers MSNBC and others are calling for.

Have you been to the exchange?
Go to it and you will see that you aren't enrolling in the government, but a chosen health insurance provider. Therefore, those individual companies would have enrollment numbers that they release each quarter.

Any of that make sense or should I break it down further for y'all?
Joani

La Porte, TX

#17 Oct 25, 2013
YallareFunny wrote:
I have outed myself? Why would you thin that? Just because someone posted soon after with the same thoughts does not mean it was me.
Check other topics if you like, I only post in a few.
Also, you use Defiant1 as a quote believing it is myself, if you look at my post I specifically ask what low-information that they believe I have.
So they are lying about what? The administration has never once said numbers of enrolled, numbers of users, they haven't said any numbers at all. So to say they are lying would be to have proof of these numbers MSNBC and others are calling for.
Have you been to the exchange?
Go to it and you will see that you aren't enrolling in the government, but a chosen health insurance provider. Therefore, those individual companies would have enrollment numbers that they release each quarter.
Any of that make sense or should I break it down further for y'all?
You forgot that your YallareFunny name is signed in from Deer Park. Better change that and then carry on telling us how you are signed in under one name, and one name only.
YallareFunny

Pasadena, TX

#18 Oct 25, 2013
Joani wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot that your YallareFunny name is signed in from Deer Park. Better change that and then carry on telling us how you are signed in under one name, and one name only.
Clearly y'all do not understand the concept of logging on here at more than one place.

Things would be fishy is my post were back to back with different cities, but they aren't.

Just because I post while at work and while at home does not mean this is fake lol.

Learn to understand the tracking on these things
Joani

La Porte, TX

#19 Oct 25, 2013
YallareFunny wrote:
<quoted text>Just because I post while at work and while at home does not mean this is fake lol.
A working Owebama drone? You are the one that's funny now. I'd buy the fact that you are only signing on as one person before I'd buy the fact that an Owebama drone is working. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seabrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
run BAMBIE run 35 min Fart 10
The fart guy likes to hurt people. 2 hr You R Fartbot 12
The Fart guy is a thief. 11 hr Fart and Dash 16
lets fight back 14 hr Lactase Farts 10
get over it 14 hr Lactase Farts 7
Trump Didn't Recertify Iranian Deal 14 hr Lactase Farts 7
SCOTUS Win For Trump Sun SCROTUS fart 6

Seabrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance