San Jose, CA

#2 Jul 21, 2013
Very funny Elaine.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#5 Jul 22, 2013
I am zimmerman wrote:
my goodness the poor child is having delusions and visions now. ELAINE has done such a fine job of stomping on his neck, now he is seeing ELAINES everywhere. ooooohhhh look out there are a couple ELAINES right behind you.
ELAINE! Incoming at six o'clock! Run away! Run away!

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#6 Jul 22, 2013
Sheesh, next fubarded will be saying I am Heavy.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#7 Jul 26, 2013
I am zimmerman wrote:
now FUBAR-- you would not be in danger, they would be killing whites born in the USA.
Was born in Texas and raised in La Porte.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#8 Jul 26, 2013
I am zimmerman wrote:
my goodness the poor child is having delusions and visions now. ELAINE has done such a fine job of stomping on his neck, now he is seeing ELAINES everywhere. ooooohhhh look out there are a couple ELAINES right behind you.
You and Elaine sound alike only Elaine seems slightly less overtly racist. It was a two pronged insult that went over your head and the Head of that dried up old hag "no nothing".
Pinche Gringo

United States

#9 Jul 26, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You and Elaine sound alike only Elaine seems slightly less overtly racist. It was a two pronged insult that went over your head and the Head of that dried up old hag "no nothing".
Mr./Mrs. Fubar, can you please define your concept of racist so we know what the hell you're talking about? And I remind you that "racist" doesn't mean someone who disagrees with your opinion, or someone who makes a statement about other races.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seabrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lets fight back 5 hr Fart Hunt 11
The fart guy likes to hurt people. 5 hr Fart Hunt 13
The Fart guy is a thief. 5 hr Fart Hunt 18
SCOTUS Win For Trump 5 hr Fart Hunt 8
Obama and Hillary Colluded With Russia 5 hr Fart Hunt 5
disappear 5 hr Fart Hunt 2
run BAMBIE run 5 hr Fart Hunt 12

Seabrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance