Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#178 Jul 27, 2013
littleoleladyfromPasadena wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you calling a "leftard loon"...you POS? Just because I am not a racist....that automatically makes me a worthless idiot? It is people like you that is giving Texas a bad name. FYI, I am a productive member of society...having worked for the past 35 years.
Calling other people a "racist" whether or not they are is a left loon tactic. Let's hope that Texas doesn't get a bad reputation for having the dumbest population, so try being a little smarter.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#179 Jul 27, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Add Defiant1 to the GOAT list. Arguing here with herself.
So who asked for your worthless opinion, moron?.
littleoleladyfro mPasadena

Deer Park, TX

#180 Jul 27, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling other people a "racist" whether or not they are is a left loon tactic. Let's hope that Texas doesn't get a bad reputation for having the dumbest population, so try being a little smarter.
Texas has already got the reputation of having the "dumbest people" because of people like you. The idiots with a gun in one hand and the Bible in the other.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#181 Jul 27, 2013
littleoleladyfromPasadena wrote:
<quoted text>Texas has already got the reputation of having the "dumbest people" because of people like you. The idiots with a gun in one hand and the Bible in the other.
There you go again with the labels, you stupid liberal. You give yourself away every time. Your MESSiah in the White House whined about "bitter clingers with guns and bibles", so now you liberal ditto monkeys are
just repeating what your tin god thinks. Hitler had plenty of brain
dead followers just like you.
littleoleladyfro mPasadena

Deer Park, TX

#182 Jul 27, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again with the labels, you stupid liberal. You give yourself away every time. Your MESSiah in the White House whined about "bitter clingers with guns and bibles", so now you liberal ditto monkeys are
just repeating what your tin god thinks. Hitler had plenty of brain
dead followers just like you.
I am NOT a Liberal. I have always been a Moderate. As far as calling Obama my Messiah...NO WAY...
fubar

San Jose, CA

#183 Jul 28, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
It just so happens that I live on Florence just a block away from Normandie.
You obviously don't know too much about the area... since you spelled Normandie wrong.
I have lived in the worst cardboard barrios in Mexico, the jungles of Guatemala, on Lincoln in Detroit... never carried a gun... never even a little fear.
I have been here in South Central for a year... getting ready to move to Santa Monica next month.
You know you were afraid when they made you do all that "pipe smoking" in the Harris county jail.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#184 Jul 28, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing... you see nothing... you ARE nothing.
That maybe so, but I did not get run out of town with my tail between my legs.

“Dream a little dream...”

Since: Jan 09

burn a little green with me!

#185 Jul 28, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You know you were afraid when they made you do all that "pipe smoking" in the Harris county jail.
There you go again with your childish taunts... is that all you got?

#186 Jul 28, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>That maybe so, but I did not get run out of town with my tail between my legs.
I don't run anywhere.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#187 Jul 28, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You know you were afraid when they made you do all that "pipe smoking" in the Harris county jail.
I bet you drooled all over your keyboard when you typed out that post, dreaming about it being you.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#188 Jul 28, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't run anywhere.
I was just repeatingcwhat all your friends in here have said. I don't know you but I know you are not as smart as you think you are. You are also very gullible which you proved with your comments on Obama's "birth certificate". The one you describe r over was the one Orley Tates based her legal challenge on. It was a fake.She was fined 50k profit filing a frivolous lawsuit. You even had the description wrong. Orley Tates lives in south orange county you could go and visit her on the bus.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#189 Jul 28, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not afraid of anyone you worthless freak. It looks like you the one with a problem or two. First of all, point out my racist remarks in earlier posts or just STFU. Second of all, you probably are a sodomite.
Like I said in a previous post, who the hell cares what you think?. Stupid libtard.
I apologise for calling you a racist and I am not better than you or anyone else for that matter. No doubt about it,I love it when a woman provides me oral pleasure and when I return the favor to her. So yes that does make me a definite.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#190 Jul 28, 2013
Defiant I apologise for calling you a racist and I am not better than you or anyone else for that matter. I love when a woman provides me oral sex, so yes that definitely makes me a sodomite---a straight sodomite.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#191 Jul 28, 2013
I hate spell check.

#192 Jul 28, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I was just repeatingcwhat all your friends in here have said. I don't know you but I know you are not as smart as you think you are. You are also very gullible which you proved with your comments on Obama's "birth certificate". The one you describe r over was the one Orley Tates based her legal challenge on. It was a fake.She was fined 50k profit filing a frivolous lawsuit. You even had the description wrong. Orley Tates lives in south orange county you could go and visit her on the bus.
No sir,the birth certificate I am referring to is the one released by the White House.

Don't worry yourself none about what people say about me... they SAY a lot.

Many people in La Porte have aligned themselves against me... they are all friends of corruption or the corrupt themselves.

All who raise even a hand against me... shall be felled by that same hand.

It's always been that way... always will be that way.

God's obscures the vision of my enemies... they always cause their own demise.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#193 Jul 28, 2013
fubar wrote:
Defiant I apologise for calling you a racist and I am not better than you or anyone else for that matter. I love when a woman provides me oral sex, so yes that definitely makes me a sodomite---a straight sodomite.
You don't even know the difference between oral sex and sodomy. How old are you?

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#194 Jul 28, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even know the difference between oral sex and sodomy. How old are you?
just what I was about to say!

#195 Jul 28, 2013
Sodomy: Anal or oral intercourse between human beings, or any sexual relations between a human being and an animal, the act of which may be punishable as a criminal offense.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#196 Jul 28, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Elaine how nice of you to show your ignorance. Any form of sexual penetration other than vaginal is considered sodomy. Look it up.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#197 Jul 28, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
Sodomy: Anal or oral intercourse between human beings, or any sexual relations between a human being and an animal, the act of which may be punishable as a criminal offense.
I am surprised they did not know that too. My guess is their husbands wish they were getting some sodomy....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seabrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ted Cruz vs.Jon Stewart 5 hr Heavy Fed 6
The other side of the lion story 5 hr Heavy Fed 10
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 8 hr Farting 945
Jon Stewart's 2 White House Visits 8 hr Heavy Fed 2
Elaine 9 hr fubar 7
Iran Nuke Deal? 10 hr fubar 4
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 18 hr Farting 766
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seabrook Mortgages