DP Cassie

Pasadena, TX

#222 Jul 31, 2013
I am zimmerman wrote:
if you want to JUST LET IT GO--then why do you keep bringing it up, and responding to trayvon posts--????
Well, I guess I could ask you the same question. I guess the reason I respond is that maybe I can do something to rid this world of HATRED, BUT...I am not to confident of this.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#224 Jul 31, 2013
DP Cassie wrote:
<quoted text>My, my aren't we judgmental. Do you base this assumption on the fact that he was MAYBE a juvenile delinquent, a 17 year old or simply because he was black? Or....is it all of the above?
Why don't all of you Zimmerman lovers bask in the fact that he is a free man...instead of the fact that Trayvon Martin is dead. All of you people are pathetic. I sure as h**l hope that you do not live in Deer Park.
Nicely said.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#226 Jul 31, 2013
DP Cassie wrote:
<quoted text>My, my aren't we judgmental. Do you base this assumption on the fact that he was MAYBE a juvenile delinquent, a 17 year old or simply because he was black? Or....is it all of the above?

Why don't all of you Zimmerman lovers bask in the fact that he is a free man...instead of the fact that Trayvon Martin is dead. All of you people are pathetic. I sure as h**l hope that you do not live in Deer Park.
I am happy Zimmerman will be able to go on helping others as he always has... and I am equally happy Trayvon will not be able to go on victimizing others as he had.
DP Cassie

Pasadena, TX

#227 Aug 1, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I am happy Zimmerman will be able to go on helping others as he always has... and I am equally happy Trayvon will not be able to go on victimizing others as he had.
Please clue me in as to exactly how Zimmerman has helped others. Are you talking about the wreck that he supposedly helped the family. This was proven to be a fraud. One of the cops on the Sanford Police Department, who was a friend of his, called Zimmerman and told him to go to the wreck scene.

Location hidden

#228 Aug 1, 2013
DP Cassie wrote:
<quoted text>Please clue me in as to exactly how Zimmerman has helped others. Are you talking about the wreck that he supposedly helped the family. This was proven to be a fraud. One of the cops on the Sanford Police Department, who was a friend of his, called Zimmerman and told him to go to the wreck scene.
First... Zimmerman was the neighborhood watch, he was protecting his neighborhood from thugs like Trayvon.

Second... Zimmerman publicly stood up and supported a Black man who was beaten by the son of a local police officer.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/tray...

Third... Zimmerman tutored several Black children.
http://www.examiner.com/article/ignored-by-me...

Forth and foremost... he has endured a trial by fire... been found not guilty by a jury made up entirely of women... and STILL has Black people threatening his life!

Don't you respect those women who actually saw and heard the evidence?

Zimmerman sounds like a stand-up kinda dude!

He sounds like someone worthy and deserving of my support!

I like people who try to better the world around them.

What have YOU done?

(personally I would have found him guilty just because he voted for Obama)
DP Cassie

Pasadena, TX

#229 Aug 1, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
First... Zimmerman was the neighborhood watch, he was protecting his neighborhood from thugs like Trayvon.
Second... Zimmerman publicly stood up and supported a Black man who was beaten by the son of a local police officer.
Forth and foremost... he has endured a trial by fire... been found not guilty by a jury made up entirely of women... and STILL has Black people threatening his life!
What have YOU done?
He was found not guilty using self-defense. This does not make him a hero.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#230 Aug 1, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
What have YOU done?
Hmm? A lucid, well thought out comment? Heavy, your TOPIX profile has been hacked.

Location hidden

#231 Aug 1, 2013
DP Cassie wrote:
<quoted text>He was found not guilty using self-defense. This does not make him a hero.
Ha!

The sound of defeat in those two sentences is deafening.

It's what he did BEFORE the shooting that makes him a hero in my book.

I'm sure he will be doing more good very soon.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#233 Aug 1, 2013
DP Cassie wrote:
<quoted text>He was found not guilty using self-defense. This does not make him a hero.
He saved his neighborhood from being attacked and vandalized by a killer. He's a hero!

Location hidden

#234 Aug 1, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>He saved his neighborhood from being attacked and vandalized by a killer. He's a hero!
I don't see how you could view it any other way.

Obviously Trayvon was not a very nice person to strangers.

If he had not already killed someone... on the path he was he probably soon would have.

He made it safely to his yard... then was riled up by a telephone call and went back looking for Zimmerman.

He was looking for trouble... and found more than he could handle.
littleoleladyfro mPasadena

Pasadena, TX

#235 Aug 1, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see how you could view it any other way.
Obviously Trayvon was not a very nice person to strangers.
If he had not already killed someone... on the path he was he probably soon would have.
He made it safely to his yard... then was riled up by a telephone call and went back looking for Zimmerman.
He was looking for trouble... and found more than he could handle.
Well....Trayvon Martin is dead. All of the fine people of Florida can breathe a sigh of relief...and when in doubt...they can just pull out their gun and stand their ground.
littleoleladyfro mPasadena

Pasadena, TX

#236 Aug 1, 2013
I bet that Raul Rodriguez, the shooter that used the Stand Your Ground defense when he murdered his neighbor wishes that he had the same jury in Florida. He is serving 30 years in prison.
DP CASSIE

Pasadena, TX

#237 Aug 1, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
He saved his neighborhood from being attacked and vandalized by a killer. He's a hero!
Oh now, Martin is a killer...interesting....

Location hidden

#238 Aug 1, 2013
DP CASSIE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh now, Martin is a killer...interesting....
Zimmerman showed great restraint in the use of his weapon.

I am sure he would rather have not killed Trayvon.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#239 Aug 1, 2013
You make way too many assumptions Fed, Martin wasn't nice to strangers, would probably have killed someone, you don't know any of this to be true. You're sure Zimmerman would rather have not killed Martin. It must be nice to be sure. You are quite possibly one of the two or three biggest idiots on this entire planet. They should make a movie about you they could title it The World According To Heavy Fed. What a joke.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#240 Aug 1, 2013
DP CASSIE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh now, Martin is a killer...interesting....
He was killing Zimmerman until Zimm defended himself. A jury of 6 mature and reasonable people agreed. What further proof do you need?

Location hidden

#241 Aug 1, 2013
Texan wrote:
You make way too many assumptions Fed, Martin wasn't nice to strangers, would probably have killed someone, you don't know any of this to be true. You're sure Zimmerman would rather have not killed Martin. It must be nice to be sure. You are quite possibly one of the two or three biggest idiots on this entire planet. They should make a movie about you they could title it The World According To Heavy Fed. What a joke.
Moronsayswhat.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#242 Aug 1, 2013
Damn, you mean you can't remember what you said? Must be the drugs.
fubar

Corona, CA

#243 Aug 1, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Killer?
fubar

Corona, CA

#244 Aug 2, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman showed great restraint in the use of his weapon.
I am sure he would rather have not killed Trayvon.
He shot somebody thanks for the restraint. I guess he could have emptied his gun reloaded and emptied it again. Thank God for his restraint.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seabrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three black men Tue Defiant1 8
Hillary's Brain Damage. Sep 24 Defiant1 13
Trump's Child Care Plan Sep 24 Defiant1 20
Clinton bribed Lynch. Sep 24 Defiant1 37
kkk supports hillary Sep 24 Defiant1 50
Does it bother you Christians? Sep 24 Defiant1 77
lpbba Sep 20 Jason 1

Seabrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance