First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joey

Houston, TX

#25 Jul 30, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't see any clue of intelligence within you.
Contrary to the conservative approach to things... A lack of understanding on your part does not mean that everyone else must be wrong. It simply means you must open your eyes to see what everyone else sees.

Didn't you try to run for office here in La Porte once before? How that work out for you? Didn't see that coming did you?

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#27 Jul 30, 2013
Joey wrote:
<quoted text>Contrary to the conservative approach to things... A lack of understanding on your part does not mean that everyone else must be wrong. It simply means you must open your eyes to see what everyone else sees.

Didn't you try to run for office here in La Porte once before? How that work out for you? Didn't see that coming did you?
Sure, I ran for office a couple of times in La Porte.

I never spent more than the $50 registration fee though... meanwhile those who ran against me spent about $10,000 each.

I can't help but wonder what they want for that money.

In my book, if a candidate has to put a sign in your yard to advertise and remind you who to vote for... they have already lost.

No, if I can't get elected Mayor of La Porte without having to buy your vote... then I don't want your vote.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#29 Jul 30, 2013
I am zimmerman wrote:
could Elaine and joey be the same poster?? the style certainly is very similar. we do have posters here with multiple alter egos, that answer and support their own posts. but most are sly enough to at least change their address.
No reason for me to post under a different name. Besides, I already know the answer to Joey's questions.

BTW IAZ: How much did you pay in taxes in LP last year? Must be a lot.
Joey

Houston, TX

#30 Jul 30, 2013
I am zimmerman wrote:
could Elaine and joey be the same poster?? the style certainly is very similar. we do have posters here with multiple alter egos, that answer and support their own posts. but most are sly enough to at least change their address.
If being right is a style then yes... TherE are some similarities. However, believe it or not, there is more than one person in the world willing to prove you wrong. I am just happy I found this site so that I can join in on the fun.

Location hidden

#31 Jul 30, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>Besides, I already know the answer to Joey's questions.
Which is precisely why the questions were asked in the manner they were.

The asker already knew the answer.

That would not exclude you... and since you deflected the accusation in that manner... one me deduct the accuser correct.

Location hidden

#32 Jul 30, 2013
Joey wrote:
<quoted text>If being right is a style then yes... TherE are some similarities. However, believe it or not, there is more than one person in the world willing to prove you wrong. I am just happy I found this site so that I can join in on the fun.
Glad to have you, Elai... Joey!
Joey

Houston, TX

#33 Jul 30, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to have you, Elai... Joey!
Don't fall for it Elaine... I see a pattern here. One person makes an outlandish claim that once proven to be wrong, they will simply discredit the source. They are probably both birthers as well. Let me guess... President Obama presented a "fake birth certificate"... RRRIIIGGGHHHTTT!!!!!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#34 Jul 30, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>Which is precisely why the questions were asked in the manner they were.
The asker already knew the answer.
That would not exclude you... and since you deflected the accusation in that manner... one me deduct the accuser correct.
And why do I need another name? It serves me no purpose.

Location hidden

#35 Jul 30, 2013
Saltwater Cat wrote:
<quoted text>And why do I need another name? It serves me no purpose.
Did you just screw up and reply with the wrong account?

Because in no way was I talking to you... why would YOU reply to that?
I am zimerman

Crosby, TX

#38 Aug 5, 2013
SOMEONE-- just got busted by HEAVY
I am zimmerman

Crosby, TX

#39 Aug 7, 2013
well JOEY which birth certificate he presented was the real one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seabrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
democrats gaining strength in Texas 2 min observer 25
Trump Talking Special Prosecutor if Elected 4 hr Elaine 13
Hillary Helped Criminal Get Ten Million Dollars 23 hr Defiant1 2
Trump as Supreme Ruler Tue Heavy Fed 18
Hilary's America & Andrew Jackson Aug 23 Defiant1 21
Obama Offends People in Louisana Aug 23 Elaine 21
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994

Seabrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seabrook Mortgages