Holiday Season
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Norma Elliott

United States

#1 Dec 9, 2013
I haven't visited in a while so I'd like to take this time to wish everyone a Happy and Safe Holiday Season.

I would also ask that parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. to please teach the children what CHRISTmas is truly about.

It has been entertaining reading back through some of the topics that have been posted and reading the responses while completely skipping over the ones contributed by one particular party.

Til next time, HOLIDAY GREETINGS to all.
this is serious folks

Houston, TX

#2 Dec 9, 2013
Norma Elliott wrote:
I haven't visited in a while so I'd like to take this time to wish everyone a Happy and Safe Holiday Season.

I would also ask that parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. to please teach the children what CHRISTmas is truly about.

It has been entertaining reading back through some of the topics that have been posted and reading the responses while completely skipping over the ones contributed by one particular party.

Til next time, HOLIDAY GREETINGS to all.
SOS, new day. I'm sure you were hoping for more. We are all.
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#3 Dec 9, 2013
Merry Christmas Norma!
And have a Happy New Year!
Norma Elliott

United States

#4 Dec 9, 2013
Lomaxx wrote:
Merry Christmas Norma!
And have a Happy New Year!
Same back to you Lomax

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#5 Dec 10, 2013
Norma Elliott wrote:
Because that's what CHRISTmas is all about!!!

Great demonstration for all the kiddies out there, Norma.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#6 Dec 10, 2013
It is agreat demonstration for the kids Norma: She didn't call you fat boy, dumb a--, or an ill concieved low bred gutter slut.
bayshore betty

Houston, TX

#7 Dec 10, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>Because that's what CHRISTmas is all about!!!

Great demonstration for all the kiddies out there, Norma.
What a narcissist. She mentions no one by name. Not everything is about you.
Norma Elliott

United States

#8 Dec 11, 2013
bayshore betty wrote:
<quoted text>
What a narcissist. She mentions no one by name. Not everything is about you.
Couldn't have said it better. Thanks.

Location hidden

#9 Dec 11, 2013
bayshore betty wrote:
<quoted text>What a narcissist. She mentions no one by name. Not everything is about you.
LOL

NEITHER DID I, DUMBOBUTT!!

I was just saying its a great demonstration of the Christmas spirit that she skip someone.

Never said a name.

LOL

Not everything is about me... but you people sure love making it so.

You can't go long at all without posting to or about me.

YOU are the ones who make the forum about me... I'd rather discuss the future of La Porte... which is Heavy Fed.

LOL

Merry Christmas to you... ALL!!
Texan

Wichita, KS

#10 Dec 11, 2013
Good job Norma, better to skip and say nothing than to say something ugly at Christmas. So Merry Christmas Norma, betty, Lomaxx, and anyone else who might be interested. We should all remember the reason for the season.

Location hidden

#11 Dec 11, 2013
Texan wrote:
Good job Norma, better to skip and say nothing than to say something ugly at Christmas. So Merry Christmas Norma, betty, Lomaxx, and anyone else who might be interested. We should all remember the reason for the season.
Great recovery... after being put in your place after all of that nastiness on a Christmas thread.
starskie and hutch

Fort Worth, TX

#12 Dec 11, 2013
Texan wrote:
We know all about.
bayshore betty

Houston, TX

#13 Dec 11, 2013
I believe that children are our future.

Not people who act child like.

Location hidden

#14 Dec 11, 2013
bayshore betty wrote:

Quit excusing your behavior.
girl please

Houston, TX

#15 Dec 11, 2013
They can't take away your dignity.

You would have had to have some.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16 Dec 11, 2013
bayshore betty wrote:
So, grow up then.
JAMES

Crosby, TX

#17 Dec 11, 2013
once again the GIANT TODDLER destroys a forum. me me me it is about me.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#18 Dec 12, 2013
Christ came into the world to save sinners(that is everybody on the planet). He didn't come into the world to sell stuff. Remember his reaction to the religious profiteers(money changers). The commercialization of Christmas is the sad reality of our culture. Happy Holidays to all(Mery Christmas & Happy New Years).

Location hidden

#19 Dec 12, 2013
JAMES wrote:
once again the GIANT TODDLER destroys a forum. me me me it is about me.
Who, Norma or Texan?
Texan

Wichita, KS

#20 Dec 12, 2013
I have placed no nastiness on the Christmas thread, nor have I been put in my place by anyone. betty has posted nothing to make excuses for, and Norma and I were not the GIANT TODDLER that JAMES was refering to. If you think about it real hard you might figure out who he was refering to, or then again you might not. Merry Christmas to all the decent people out there, to the others I do hope you can turn it around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seabrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If Trump does what he says... 46 min observer 6
Yeah...SOTUS rules Texas Republicans abortion l... 56 min observer 12
Coward Republicans Hiding 23 hr Heavy Fed 30
Let there be water... 23 hr Heavy Fed 46
OG Mudbone Tue Loraine 1
Ethnic slur or American idiom? (Nov '11) Sun Defiant1 27
North L Jun 26 Heavy Fed 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seabrook Mortgages