What would it take for you to end up in jail?

Posted in the Seabrook Forum

Elaine

Houston, TX

#1 Mar 28, 2014
Suppose you woke up one morning with the cops at your door and they were taking you away. How could you, being a law abiding citizen, have found yourself in this position. I know that if you kill someone intentionally or do an armed robbery, you would end up in jail really quick. But I donít see how the average person could end up in the pokey unless they really screwed up, over and over and did not intend to stop.

For example, suppose I stole a car and got caught, on my first offense.
Most likely, I could plead down to a smaller crime and get off with probation. Or, maybe I could get deferred adjudication and have it dropped later. I would have to be straight after that. Almost anyone can do this on a first offense. It doesnít even take a high priced lawyer to get you there.
You donít end up in jail on one mistake. Itís a lifestyle of criminal behavior that puts you there.
sue

Houston, TX

#2 Mar 28, 2014
anyone in mind ELAINE?.

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#3 Mar 28, 2014
Well, you could stand up against corruption... you could stand up against those who are destroying your hometown to fatten their own wallets... like I did and found myself in jail.

The biggest crime I have committed in the last 20 years was smoking Marijuana in the state of Texas.

I only wish I would have started breaking that law much sooner in life.
girl, please

Houston, TX

#4 Mar 28, 2014
Is the knitted clown face woman your character witness? Will he be in drag when he testifies?

#5 Mar 28, 2014
[QUOTE who="girl, please"]Is the knitted clown face woman your character witness? Will he be in drag when he testifies?[/QUOTE]
Uh huh.

I will be calling you too... of course.
girl, please

Houston, TX

#6 Mar 28, 2014
Would love to disparage you. Of course it might mean more to the 183 if I actually knew you. Anyway, I think I'm getting my a-hole bleached that day. All the best.

#7 Mar 28, 2014
[QUOTE who="girl, please"]Would love to disparage you. Of course it might mean more to the 183 if I actually knew you. Anyway, I think I'm getting my a-hole bleached that day. All the best.[/QUOTE]
Bleaching your a-hole , huh?

Be sure you don't get any on your nose.
girl, please

Houston, TX

#9 Mar 28, 2014
Bleach or poo?

#10 Mar 28, 2014
[QUOTE who="girl, please"]Bleach or poo?[/QUOTE]
Both... since your a-hole is right below your nose... I'm sure it's a problem for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seabrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas Takes Out the Trash Again! 1 hr Elaine 1
ISIS at the border. Thanks Obama! 10 hr fubar 23
Sylvain Beach Day Tomorrow 13 hr for real 5
Haunted houses in La Porte? (Jul '12) 20 hr Mmm1978 11
Heavy Fed is dead Sun Norma E 35
Jake Worthington Sun Norma E 1
covington's auto in laporte are scammers (Jun '12) Sat Jalisa 36
More from around the web

Seabrook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE