Steve

Seabrook, TX

#1 Jul 17, 2012
The cops in LaPorte WILL lie in court & the Judge will let them do it!!!!!!! Take your witnesses to prove it!!!!!
rantnrave

Euless, TX

#2 Jul 17, 2012
Steve wrote:
The cops in LaPorte WILL lie in court & the Judge will let them do it!!!!!!! Take your witnesses to prove it!!!!!
An just about what did they lye?
And when did all the lyes take place?

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#3 Jul 17, 2012
They lied for a warrant to search my barn in 2002... and about taking my journals.

http://heavyfed.com/id47.html

They lied about the value of cabinets this year.

http://heavyfed.com/id133.html

Funny, same cop both times... "Officer" T.D.Phelan, servant of corruption!!!
rantnrave

Euless, TX

#4 Jul 17, 2012
THIS ISN'T ABOUT Y-O-U dumb@ss!!!!

Unless you're Steve!!!!!????

www.HeavyFed.com

#5 Jul 17, 2012
rantnrave wrote:
THIS ISN'T ABOUT Y-O-U dumb@ss!!!!
Unless you're Steve!!!!!????
No... this is about the lying LPPD, dumbass.

Why do you people always make everything about me????
Steve

Eagle Pass, TX

#6 May 17, 2013
Lied about setting on the laser gun! Lied,squaring,like changing a tire.did not show the reading to me.he had the ticket made out before he came to the truck. I only know of 1 cop that told the truth in court . In Houston he told ,in court, that the test on the laser would read 10 to 15 MPH when shot at a garage door.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#7 May 17, 2013
I have to agree with Steve. There are some lying cops in La Porte. People around here would rather attack the message and the messenger than consider the possibility it may be true.
Gringo

Tomball, TX

#8 May 17, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
They lied for a warrant to search my barn in 2002... and about taking my journals.

http://heavyfed.com/id47.html

They lied about the value of cabinets this year.

http://heavyfed.com/id133.html

Funny, same cop both times... "Officer" T.D.Phelan, servant of corruption!!!
You, and all of your tired, lame stories are all yesterdays news. No one cares. Please start being a nuisance where you actually live. The slums of Los Angeles.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#9 May 17, 2013
Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
You, and all of your tired, lame stories are all yesterdays news. No one cares. Please start being a nuisance where you actually live. The slums of Los Angeles.
Unless you have had someone in a position of power intentionally do something dishonest that affects the rest of your life you really can't understand this conversation, so I am guessing you just came here to fk around and be an @55¥0/€.

www.HeavyFed.com

#10 May 17, 2013
Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess Benghazi is not worth discussing either???

That's all your corrupt mofo's want to do... forget about yesterday so you can concentrate on screwing people today.
gringo

Houston, TX

#11 May 18, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>I guess Benghazi is not worth discussing either???

That's all your corrupt mofo's want to do... forget about yesterday so you can concentrate on screwing people today.
Girl, please. Your problems and problems in Benghazi are not in the same category. Your ego, much like your size, is hyper inflated.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12 May 18, 2013
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl, please. Your problems and problems in Benghazi are not in the same category. Your ego, much like your size, is hyper inflated.
Ummmmm... anyone who is willing to put evidence of corruption behind them and let the corrupt go right on being corrupt... is in the same category as the corrupt themselves.
gringo

Houston, TX

#13 May 18, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>Ummmmm... anyone who is willing to put evidence of corruption behind them and let the corrupt go right on being corrupt... is in the same category as the corrupt themselves.
Did somebody say corrupt?
Iowa Street Militia Man

Ballwin, MO

#14 May 29, 2013
Our fine occifers would never leye!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15 May 29, 2013
Always about the false prophet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seabrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 50 min Tammyhater101 531
Zoo at Herman Park 1 hr Heavy Fed 3
Nuke Dallas!!! 5 hr Heavy Fed 126
Nuke New York! 5 hr Heavy Fed 4
ces sociétés de michael kors sacs distribution 6 hr bgfvc 1
Corner of Fairmont and East 10 hr itsmesteph11 9
Here's your explanation. 10 hr Elaine 1

Seabrook News Video

Seabrook Dating
Find my Match

Seabrook Jobs

Seabrook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE