First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#1 Nov 6, 2013
I will be in Texas by this afternoon!

Can you feel the anticipation?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#2 Nov 6, 2013
Yeah, yeah, yeah, we've heard this before.
Grc

Deer Park, TX

#3 Nov 6, 2013
Which truck stop parking lots will you be working?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#4 Nov 6, 2013
He won't be working a truck stop, he will be looking for Elaine. He wants her, if he could have found her in Vegas he would have paid for her.
Elaine

Euless, TX

#5 Nov 6, 2013
Texan wrote:
He won't be working a truck stop, he will be looking for Elaine. He wants her, if he could have found her in Vegas he would have paid for her.
Heavy is coming home and you are thinking of me! You have a crush!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#6 Nov 6, 2013
I'm not, but Heavy is. He's the one with a crush. Aren't you lucky?
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#7 Nov 6, 2013
Texan(1 of fatboy's many alias's): Are you on the same dope as fatass? WELL YEAH!

You are correct with the fact that fatboy WON'T work ANYWHERE, even as a male whore. He just sucks the government dry with his monthly 'crazy' check.

Fatass didn't say he was coming to LaPorte and its already known that LPPD will not spend the money to drag his butt back over here from Austin.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#8 Nov 6, 2013
Fortunatly Lomaxx you are mistaken about me being one of fatboys aliases, and I don't do dope. Ausins misfortune is La Portes gain, but he does always say he's coming back to LP to take over.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#9 Nov 6, 2013
Lomaxx wrote:
Texan(1 of fatboy's many alias's): Are you on the same dope as fatass? WELL YEAH!

You are correct with the fact that fatboy WON'T work ANYWHERE, even as a male whore. He just sucks the government dry with his monthly 'crazy' check.

Fatass didn't say he was coming to LaPorte and its already known that LPPD will not spend the money to drag his butt back over here from Austin.
Sorry, dumbobutt... but it is I who will be dragging LPPD around.

They really screwed the pooch with those bogus charges.

No, City Council has been targeting and attacking me for over five years now... and has failed at every attempt.

It's MY turn to go on the offensive now.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#10 Nov 6, 2013
Texan wrote:
Fortunatly Lomaxx you are mistaken about me being one of fatboys aliases, and I don't do dope. Ausins misfortune is La Portes gain, but he does always say he's coming back to LP to take over.
Y'all love knocking me for my weight huh?

Well, I guess it's the only thing y'all are right about... so I don't really blame you in your desperation.

Plus, I can always lose weight... but unfortunately for y'all... you can't fix stupid.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11 Nov 6, 2013
You are always offensive to decent people fat boy, and as to screwing the pooch, it would appear that you are the one with the dog on his lap. Get your gutless backside to La Porte and see who gets drug around. You are such a joke.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12 Nov 6, 2013
Desperation? And you sir are living proof that you can't fix stupid. As to losing weight, you will have to get up and actually do something for that to happen.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#13 Nov 6, 2013
Texan wrote:
You are always offensive to decent people fat boy, and as to screwing the pooch, it would appear that you are the one with the dog on his lap. Get your gutless backside to La Porte and see who gets drug around. You are such a joke.
Who is "decent people fatboy" and how did I offend them?

LOL

Illiterate.

Like I said, ya can't fix stupid.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14 Nov 6, 2013
Like I said you are living proof of that. Just be glad that I'm not one of the two officers you threatened on that other post, be very glad.
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#15 Nov 6, 2013
Be sure and check in with Chief Adcox...can you also tell him what bridge you'll be staying under?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16 Nov 6, 2013
Didn't you read his other post? He says he is coming for them, but we've heard that before. He's a joke, a bad joke, but a joke none the less.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#17 Nov 6, 2013
Lomaxx wrote:
Be sure and check in with Chief Adcox...can you also tell him what bridge you'll be staying under?
Bridge?

I am in a two million dollar house right now, retard... I am laying in a bed and I've got a nice view of the Capitol building right out my window.

Just because I lived in little more than a tent for three years fighting the Port and the City of La Porte does not mean I don't have the means to live elsewhere... it just speaks volumes to my dedication to being an activist.

See, money means very little to me... I am about principle!

That's why I scare the shit out of the powers that be in La Porte... I can't be bought!!

Why else would someone spend $10,000 to get elected to a volunteer position on City Council???

They don't spend that kind of money without plans on getting that and more back!!

Campaign contributions, consulting fees, under the table money and outright bribes... that's what it's all about!!

Things are going to change in La Porte... bet that.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#18 Nov 6, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'all love knocking me for my weight huh?
Well, I guess it's the only thing y'all are right about... so I don't really blame you in your desperation.
Plus, I can always lose weight... but unfortunately for y'all... you can't fix stupid.
He's a "chubby chaser",

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#19 Nov 6, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>He's a "chubby chaser",
Oh, I knew that... I could tell that right off the bat.

LOL
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#20 Nov 6, 2013
FUHF
Adios MoFo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seabrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 800
Squibbs Restaurant (May '10) 2 hr About James 35
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 5 hr chad edward hatten 22,618
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr That Fart Guy 18,503
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 5 hr That Fart Guy 568
Review: Mike's Antique Station 20 hr Rdos 32
things HEAVY needs to do (Oct '11) Sat Girl please 19
•••

Air Quality Alert for Harris County was issued at September 21 at 1:47PM CDT

•••

Seabrook News Video

•••
•••

Seabrook Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Seabrook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Seabrook News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Seabrook
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••