Negotiating with and aiding terrorists!!!

Posted in the Seabrook Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Aug 3, 2013

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#1 Jun 18, 2013
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_paci...

What the hell is this? We are negotiating with terrorists now??

We give them Libya... we are aiding them in Syria... and now we are negotiating with them in Afghanistan???

These are the SAME people who supposedly attacked us on 9/11!!!

You know, the people we went to war with and then invaded Iraq and killed Saddam Hussein who had nothing to do with Al Qaeda.

I am convinced the only reason we invaded Afghanistan was to protect Opium production... that is the only thing we have achieved there is boosting it's production 1000's of times what it was when we invaded.

Their whole "War on Drugs" thing is as bogus as their "War on Terror" is.

It's all about controlling the people.. and exploiting them for profit.

Aren't y'all tired of being corralled, branded, sheared like sheep your whole lives and fed into the slaughter chute all the while they are telling you they are protecting you from the wolves that lurk just outside the fence???

I don't fear terrorism.

I don't fear the wolves.

I fear the farmer of fear.

I FEAR my government!!!!

www.HeavyFed.com
Elaine

Houston, TX

#2 Jun 18, 2013
Yes, we are negotiating with Al Qaeda.

We have been aiding the Islamic terrorists for four years. We give them guns, money and political support in the countries they are destroying.

I understand they have a window office in the Whitehouse.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#3 Jul 21, 2013
Elaine wrote:
Yes, we are negotiating with Al Qaeda.
We have been aiding the Islamic terrorists for four years. We give them guns, money and political support in the countries they are destroying.
I understand they have a window office in the Whitehouse.
God your stupid. One of Bush's first acts after 911 Was to fly Bin Laden's family out of the U.S.A.. Find' t they tell you that on Fox news?
fubar

San Jose, CA

#4 Jul 21, 2013
Surely they told you that on Fox news.

www.HeavyFed.com

#6 Jul 22, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>God your stupid.
LOL!

It never fails.

Imbeciles who come here and call other people stupid always prove just how ignorant they are.

Y-O-U-'-R-E

Don't worry though, you've got good company... the second and first place morons don't know the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE either.

You are NOT smarter than a fifth grader!

In fact... you may very well just be a fifth grader.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#7 Jul 22, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>God your stupid. One of Bush's first acts after 911 Was to fly Bin Laden's family out of the U.S.A.. Find' t they tell you that on Fox news?
Yes, to prevent them from being slaughtered. Good move.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#8 Jul 23, 2013
Makes you wonder where his loyalties were; couldn't have been with the oil companies could it?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#10 Jul 23, 2013
True, sad but true.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#11 Jul 27, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!
It never fails.
Imbeciles who come here and call other people stupid always prove just how ignorant they are.
Y-O-U-'-R-E
Don't worry though, you've got good company... the second and first place morons don't know the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE either.
Guess what assh-le it is spelled you're....not Y-O-U-'-R-E If you can not see a spell check f-ckup and understand what was meant you are the idiot. What was said about bin Laden's family was true. I see plenty of errors in your posts---what is it they call you here..fatboy?
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#12 Jul 27, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!
It never fails.
Y-O-U-'-R-E
So why did you and elaine break up? She obviously follows you around like a lost puppy and you defend her when she says something stupid.
Sometimes you seem normal and then I see why people slam you. You are not nearly as articulate as you think you are.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#13 Jul 27, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!
It never fails.
Y-O-U-'-R-E
by the way I saw your post on Obama's birth certificate and your comments proved you are going only by hearsay. Most of what you said about about it had to do with the fake certificate brought forward by crazy ass Orley Tates(SIC).

www.HeavyFed.com

#14 Jul 27, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Guess what assh-le it is spelled you're....not Y-O-U-'-R-E If you can not see a spell check f-ckup and understand what was meant you are the idiot. What was said about bin Laden's family was true. I see plenty of errors in your posts---what is it they call you here..fatboy?
Right, using the word YOUR when you should have used YOU'RE is not a spellcheck f-up... it's a f-ups lack of education.

You were probably running your mouth in school that day like you've been in here instead of learning something.

No, you failed to allow yourself to be educated and you failed to educate yourself... and now you come here with your lack of education and try to educate others.

Sounds like a moron to me.

Oh... and you really got me with that fatboy comment, that was just brilliant.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#15 Jul 27, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Guess what assh-le it is spelled you're....not Y-O-U-'-R-E If you can not see a spell check f-ckup and understand what was meant you are the idiot. What was said about bin Laden's family was true. I see plenty of errors in your posts---what is it they call you here..fatboy?
Still not doing your research GOAT? Bin Laden had over 50 siblings. Most had never met him. Some were in the US in banking and real estate. They had been questioned, followed and spied on for years. They were allowed to leave the country because the FBI knew they had no hand in any crime. If they had stayed, the uninformed masses would have attacked them.

You still can't make a post without profanity and name calling. Blaming spell check shows you don't take responsibility for your actions. It just shows your intellect.

www.HeavyFed.com

#16 Jul 27, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>Still not doing your research GOAT? Bin Laden had over 50 siblings. Most had never met him. Some were in the US in banking and real estate. They had been questioned, followed and spied on for years. They were allowed to leave the country because the FBI knew they had no hand in any crime. If they had stayed, the uninformed masses would have attacked them.

You still can't make a post without profanity and name calling. Blaming spell check shows you don't take responsibility for your actions. It just shows your intellect.
True they allowed Osama's family leave the country right after 9/11... but the question is, how did they know he was responsible for the bombing so quickly and how did they round up his relatives so fast?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17 Jul 27, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
True they allowed Osama's family leave the country right after 9/11... but the question is, how did they know he was responsible for the bombing so quickly and how did they round up his relatives so fast?
That's another unanswered question about 9/11. There are enough unanswered questions to make one think that "terrorists" weren't the only ones in on the pre-planning.
Elaine

Euless, TX

#18 Jul 27, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Becase Bin Laden took credit immediately. Didnt you read the papers?
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#19 Jul 27, 2013
Fatboy: You had better fear your CITY GOVERNMENT from where you USED to be from because there's a WARRANT out on your ass here! LOL!

www.HeavyFed.com

#20 Jul 27, 2013
Lomaxx wrote:
Fatboy: You had better fear your CITY GOVERNMENT from where you USED to be from because there's a WARRANT out on your ass here! LOL!
And I in turn have a warrant out for Chief Adcox for conspiring to file bogus charges against me.

Wanna bet that I don't spend a single day in jail?

I've got $100 on it if anyone wants that action.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#21 Aug 2, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, using the word YOUR when you should have used YOU'RE is not a spellcheck f-up... it's a f-ups lack of education.
You were probably running your mouth in school that day like you've been in here instead of learning something.
No, you failed to allow yourself to be educated and you failed to educate yourself... and now you come here with your lack of education and try to educate others.
Sounds like a moron to me.
Oh... and you really got me with that fatboy comment, that was just brilliant.
Wrong again. I should have checked what I wrote and I did not. Spell check changed it. I was a voracious reader in school.
I thought you liked being called fratboys, isn't that why you call yourself "heavy Fed"?
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#22 Aug 3, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's another unanswered question about 9/11. There are enough unanswered questions to make one think that "terrorists" weren't the only ones in on the pre-planning.
Defiant have you seen "Loose Change"? I do not agree with them but they do ask some good questions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seabrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 34 min Wow Wee 524
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Defiant1 17,876
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 22,285
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 722
Main 101 Grill and Bar always on the Edge even ... 2 hr Hungyguy 3
What was on fire this afternoon 4 hr Kitty 1
Youth Wrestling coming to La Porte! 7 hr Heavy Fed 23
•••

Seabrook News Video

•••
•••

Seabrook Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••