Why cant you see?

Posted in the Seabrook Forum

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#1 Nov 13, 2013
You can't just go off and charge a rival political candidate with a serious crime... post his wanted posters all over town and then just drop the charges and not expect fallout.

I was targeted by a group of individuals including elected officials and people who work for them.

This is and was a REAL conspiracy!!!

They really screwed the pooch on this one... and their behavior in the previous five years is the nail in their collective coffins.

I have been subjected to an ever escalating number of attacks directed by current and past individuals serving on the La Porte City Council.

They have abused their power and position and they have spent a considerably large amount of tax funds in an effort to stop me.

For over five years I have been posting here... hardly anyone here believed anything I said here through those years... but time and time again I have been proven right.

Heads will roll... bet that.

I could care less if any of you believe it... I will prevail... just as I always do.

www.HeavyFed.com

www.HeavyFed.com

#2 Nov 13, 2013
All along I told you all those charges were bogus and that I would not spend a single day in jail as a result of them.

No one believed me.

In fact many of you wanted me to come back and subject myself to arrest... but I was not about to let that happen.

Their whole intention was just to charge, arrest and jail me to make me look like a criminal to the voters of La Porte.

They KNEW they could never get a conviction... yet they pursued charges without even contacting me.

Officer T.D.Phelan should be fired immediately and should not be given the opportunity to resign.

He was involved in a previous bogus charge against me... and now this one.

How can you want a police officer who works in that fashion to be an officer in your town?

Not to mention he accidentally discharged his weapon inside the La Porte Police Department.

He is reckless, corrupt and a danger to the safety and well being of the citizens of La Porte.

He needs to go.
fubar1

San Francisco, CA

#3 Nov 14, 2013
I haven't lived in La Porte in a long time. I do not know of what you have been accused. I heard about a harmless mooning at DQ and somebody wrote that you took a dump on somebody's lawn(police chief?). That is all I have heard in these forums. I do remember seeing you in the Bayshore Sun in a meet the candidates style article. I read your (statement?) and thought you had a lot of balls for such a conservative area. I only know of you from these forums outside of the Bayshore Sun and the Huffington Post.
juddleman

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Nov 14, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Better Late then never.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#5 Nov 14, 2013
Charles, you posted the flyers yourself. You did it in a desperate attempt to get attention. It is nothing more than throwing a tantrum over losing the house that you legally and squarely sold to the port.

Get over it and stop wasting the city's money and resources. While you are at it, sober up, lose some weight and get a job; not panhandling; a real job.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#6 Nov 14, 2013
Right again Elaine!

www.HeavyFed.com

#7 Nov 14, 2013
Elaine wrote:
Charles, you posted the flyers yourself. You did it in a desperate attempt to get attention. It is nothing more than throwing a tantrum over losing the house that you legally and squarely sold to the port.

Get over it and stop wasting the city's money and resources. While you are at it, sober up, lose some weight and get a job; not panhandling; a real job.
Elaine... I think it was you who as much as admitted to posting the wanted posters.

I was in California at the time.

The property the house was on was never in dispute. It was the tract beside the house the Port stole... and I won back... despite the City of La Porte claiming that is belonged to the Port and sending Chief Adcox to threaten me with arrest if I did not abandon my property to them.

No, I stood against the Port and against the City of La Porte... and have beat the snot out of both of them the whole way.

You lose, Elaine... just like everyone else who sets themselves against me.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#9 Nov 14, 2013
Still WRONG Fed.

www.HeavyFed.com

#10 Nov 14, 2013
Texan wrote:
Still WRONG Fed.
Why do you keep trying to pee out of Cheetos and eat your own dick then?

www.HeavyFed.com

#11 Nov 14, 2013
Oh he'll, I know why... a Cheeto is easier to find!

www.HeavyFed.com

#12 Nov 14, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
Oh he'll, I know why... a Cheeto is easier to find!
My iPhone changed Hell to he'll.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13 Nov 14, 2013
You are so confused, I guess that comes from not being able to see you d---, or your feet when you stand up.
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#14 Nov 14, 2013
Hey Fatboy! When are you going to STOP all the threads about yourself???
It's getting old!

www.HeavyFed.com

#15 Nov 14, 2013
Lomaxx wrote:
Hey Fatboy! When are you going to STOP all the threads about yourself???
It's getting old!
They seem to be the more popular threads.

You certainly enjoy posting on them... and threads that are not about me are quickly made about me by the likes of you.

If you don't like my topics... simply ignore them... but then hardly anyone would be talking to you.

Have you noticed... I am just about the only person who responds to your lunacy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seabrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrat Voter Fraud... 10 min Elaine 1
The Eagles' Concert 13 min Texan 30
Obama Quotes on Islam > 15 min Texan 4
Nuke Dallas!!! 52 min Heavy Fed 102
My Lost Dog 2 hr Elaine 37
Information about an old mansion in La Porte ca... 2 hr KarmicEnigma 29
Help me remember an old commercial 3 hr fubar 4

Seabrook News Video

Seabrook Dating
Find my Match