Hello Huffington... Heavy Fed here!

Posted in the Seabrook Forum

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#1 May 21, 2013
My letter I just wrote to the Huffington Post.

Posting it here... then sending it there.
----------

Hello Huffington!!

Heavy Fed here!!

I am a Human, Earth and Animal activist from La Porte, Texas!!

If you know anything about La Porte... that's a tall order for ANY activist.

Yet... I accepted the struggle... began identifying the problems and working on solutions... ever since I was a young child.

I loved La Porte, still do... with all my heart.

So, I started a little group... with very limited membership, just me and my dog, Big Dog... the one y'all did a story about here recently.

My group is called Heavy's H.E.A.R.T.

Heavy's Human, Earth and Animal Rescue Team... and we're now open to accepting new members.

I am the guy y'all identified as homeless... but I wasn't exactly homeless.

I've always had a home... whether it was at my grandmothers... or wherever my mom called her home... I've always had a place to go to lay my head.

I am a very lucky man... I have experienced much love in my lifetime... and I have much love to give.

I love every living thing on this Earth, you(the person reading these words, yes... I do. I love YOU!

Everything that lives wants to continue to live... and my goal is to help everything living continue to live as long as it wants to continue to live.

I stand up for things that cannot stand for themselves... I stand up for the land... I stand up for the water... I stand up for the air.

Everything I have done... since I was just a very young child... was all set in motion by my grandmother, Irene Gilliam Hensley.

I loved that woman... with all my heart.

She stood up for me... when most everyone else had given up... shunned me... labeled me a problem child.

But... the problem was not with the child... my grandmother showed me this.

"The problem was the system... and the people within that system... that anyone would give up on a child... was a travesty."

My grandmother said that to me on more than one occasion... and as a very young boy... I knew the full weight of what those words meant.

It meant that the system was broken... it no longer works... it meant that we were FORCING these children into this broken system... it meant that we as a society were abusing our children... the ones we are supposed to love the most... to the point of diagnosing them with false diseases like ADHD and drugging them with methamphetamines so they could concentrate... learn what they are told to learn... remember what they are told to remember... and repeat like parrots when they are told to repeat. They are forced to jump through hoops... like trained dogs... and forced to spend massive amounts of time studying for performance test after performance test... grilled, pressured to learn, trained to ask for permission for everything they do... even to go to the bathroom.

Our system is in need of a major overhaul... and I am the man for the job.

I set a plan into motion five years ago... a ten year plan to get myself elected to the position of Mayor of the City of La Porte, Texas... my hometown... the land, the air and the water that I love so dearly... that animals... the plants, the bug the trees... even the little fishes in the seas... I love dearly... all of these... and I love you... the reader of these words... I've even planned to save YOU!!!

Five years ago... I returned home to La Porte after a brief three year absence... to find the Port of Houston had wrongfully obtained a deed to my property... they had bulldozed the land... killed my great grandmother's heirloom fig trees, destroyed my pet cemetery, thrown a few of my handmade headstone that I designed and made from concrete, local rock, broken tile... little bits of things that I picked up while walking around La Porte as a kid.

www.HeavyFed.com

#2 May 21, 2013
La Porte was a very beautiful place to grow up as a kid in the 1970's... there were beaches, ponds, woods galore to explore and encourage the curiosity, wonder and inspiration. They were all kinds of wild animals to watch and learn from. Some of my very best lessons in life have come from watching animals, helping them, raising them... saving them... loving them... and being loved back by them.

My mother and my grandmother taught me what it is to love... to accept... to defend without condition... every living thing, especially the children, the animals and the plants... the things that cannot stand up for themselves.

I've been standing up for these things in La Porte for the last five years... fighting for their very survival... and I am having some success.

My plan as a Human, Earth and Animal activist... is to save my hometown of La Porte, Texas first... and then the world.

Because hey... what kind of activist could save the world... if he couldn't save his hometown FIRST?!?!?!?!?

Right?

Five years ago... after returning home to La Porte and finding my property destroyed... I was horrified by that... but I was almost totally devastated by the condition I found the City of La Porte in.

Gone were massive amounts of trees, huge swaths of land totally destroyed and paved over... only to be piled high with shipping containers too heavy and bulky to send back to China... empty.

It's cheaper for them to build them elsewhere... and just stack them up empty on acre after acre... mile after mile... city after city up and down the Houston Ship channel... everywhere... piled way up in the air!!

Destroyed my land, polluted my water and poisoned my air... EVERYONE'S AIR, EVERYONE'S WATER... EVERYONES LANDS!!!

What right have THEY... to profit at this?!?!?!?!?

What right have THEY got... to poison US... to kill... US?!!?!

What right have THEY to destory the land... where the plants grow... and the animals LIVE?!?!?!?

What right have THEY to take that ALL away?!?!?!?

To never again... see the light of day... to not even care if all the living things go away... even us... even YOU... the reader of these words.

Five years ago... I started a 10 year plan to get elected Mayor of my hometown... I'm on my fifth year now.

People laugh when I write about my ten year plan... but what they do not realize... is that I am WAY AHEAD of schedule!!

In fact... I may very well be elected in the very next Mayoral election... which could be any day... as soon as I rid La Porte of the corruption currently controlling it.

When I returned to La Porte five years ago... I knew EXACTLY what the problem was.

It was the men and women controlling the City... the ones electected by the people to represent what is best for the people... to make the decisions that the trust of the people gives them the power to do... but I knew... through and through... the people making decisions... were not making decisions based on what was best for me and you, the reader of these words.

They were making decisions based on what was best for them... they were making decisions based on what put most money in their pockets, immediately or in the future... through some new job opportunity, some financial gain... some acquirement of land, houses or Real Estate.

www.HeavyFed.com

#3 May 21, 2013
It is wrong for a man... to be elected by the people... to represent the people... and become rich... and enrich themselves with worldly gain.

For if they were there to serve the people... everything they do... they would strive to preserve the most life... the maximum they could... to respect everything living... and seek only for it's advancement... it's preservation... it's restoration.

They should only seek to love it... as I love you... the reader of these words.

If we all lived that way... with respect to life... and loved everything and everyone as we love ourselves... then everything living... would love each other... and if we taught this to our children... as my mother and grandmother taught it to me... in a generation or two... possibly three... what a wonderful world this would be the leave to our children to live in!!!

To learn... to explore... to love and be loved... at our own pace... as fast or as hard or as slow as we dare go... to grow as we care to grow!!!

That's what we should be doing... with our lives... we should be educating with love, understanding... with the respect due a living breathing entity on this planet.

Everything living... want's to live... to be free... to grow at their will... at their pace... not forced into place and piled high like shipping containers on hard concrete.

Life does not have to be hard... you need not worry... tomorrow will come... life should be soft... with love and kindness.

That is my goal... to make things better... for everything living... and ensuring that it continue to live... that the land be clean... the water pure and the air fresh and clean and able to fill the young lungs of life.

I am in my fifth year of my ten year plan... to become Mayor of La Porte, Texas... to restore the land... to clean the air and the water... to ensure that it is healthy... for life to live... to grow within... to explore... to loved and be loved.

These are my goals... short term and long, for everything living to go on living... like a well written song.

Hey Huffington... Heavy Fed here, watch out world... here I come... like underdog to the rescue.

An improbable hero... to stand up for things that cannot stand up for themselves.

Watch out world... here I come!!!

Peace, love and a life in harmony,
Charles "HeavyFed" Gilliam
Future Mayor of La Porte
Improbable Hero
Underdog... and Big Dog too!

www.HeavyFed.com
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#4 May 21, 2013
Huffington Puffington Heavy Fed just another blowhard.
b

Houston, TX

#5 May 21, 2013
Dd
Challenger

Longview, TX

#6 May 21, 2013
Ha Ha! Now you've made an idiot of yourself again, and to one of the most reputable news agencies in the country.... brilliant move, moron! They're probably passing it around the office now, to the person with the deepest trash can.

www.HeavyFed.com

#7 May 21, 2013
Challenger wrote:
Ha Ha! Now you've made an idiot of yourself again, and to one of the most reputable news agencies in the country.... brilliant move, moron! They're probably passing it around the office now, to the person with the deepest trash can.
Yep... you better hope so.

Personally... I think I am right where I am supposed to be... doing exactly what I am supposed to be doing... all according to my ten year plan.

You just don't realize how intelligent I am.

Or... maybe you do... which is why you put forth so much effort in opposing me... years of effort.

You don't work that hard to fight a retard.

Someone is going to lose their Realtors licence.
Derp Park

Houston, TX

#9 May 21, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep... you better hope so.
Personally... I think I am right where I am supposed to be... doing exactly what I am supposed to be doing... all according to my ten year plan.
You just don't realize how intelligent I am.
Or... maybe you do... which is why you put forth so much effort in opposing me... years of effort.
You don't work that hard to fight a retard.
Someone is going to lose their Realtors licence.
License, not licence. I saw that picture with you and big dog and I realized that you are a lot smarter than I realized. You do have us right where you want us. You are out there on the street, with your dog begging for money and I am working. I apologize Heavy. Come back and I will support you for mayor.

www.HeavyFed.com

#10 May 21, 2013
Derp Park wrote:
<quoted text>
License, not licence. I saw that picture with you and big dog and I realized that you are a lot smarter than I realized. You do have us right where you want us. You are out there on the street, with your dog begging for money and I am working. I apologize Heavy. Come back and I will support you for mayor.
All by plan, idiot... all by plan.

Remember... I said I would beat you all in a very unorthodox way... and I have.

God sees to it... that I am where I need to be... doing exactly what I need to do.

I have the utmost faith in him.

No matter where I go... he goes with me... so I do not have fear... or need to prepare for tomorrow.

He will raise the sun... and see that my needs are met... while I serve him.

I just wish you had the faith that I do.

From the lowest of lows... to the highest of highs... it's all his kingdom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seabrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homeland? 3 hr Elaine 21
Fed and the White (power?) Movement 5 hr Heavy Fed 22
Cosby 5 hr fubar 37
LaPorte Post Office 5 hr fubar 7
What makes you a racist? Fri Josh 80
Dear Josh: Fri Josh 3
Your not smart enough Thu Heavy Fed 1

Seabrook News Video

Seabrook Dating
Find my Match