Bill O'reilly
fubar

San Jose, CA

#1 Sep 10, 2013
Bill says Ronald Reagan would have gone into Syria and took out Assaad. Right wingers love to make stuff up about Ronald "cut & run" Reagan. Reagan supported Sadaam while he was gassing Iran and then his own people.

Reagan sent troops to Beirut in the 1980's and one truck bomb later our troops were on the first ship home. Reagan showed the terrorists that he was unwilling to stand up to them and encouraged them to keep planning attacks for the future.

Fox News continuing to rewrite history.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#2 Sep 11, 2013
fubar wrote:
Bill says Ronald Reagan would have gone into Syria and took out Assaad. Right wingers love to make stuff up about Ronald "cut & run" Reagan. Reagan supported Sadaam while he was gassing Iran and then his own people.
Reagan sent troops to Beirut in the 1980's and one truck bomb later our troops were on the first ship home. Reagan showed the terrorists that he was unwilling to stand up to them and encouraged them to keep planning attacks for the future.
Fox News continuing to rewrite history.
Yeah, kind of like the cruise missiles he gave to Kaddafi. He didn't have to wage war. Every other country was afraid of him.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#3 Sep 11, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, kind of like the cruise missiles he gave to Kaddafi. He didn't have to wage war. Every other country was afraid of him.
Actually the bombers he sent over from England that bombed Libya were the real deterrent. Like I said Reagan had no problem with people using gas. Fox news is trying to rewrite history again. One could even give Reagan credit for the rise of al Qaeda. When he did the cut and run and again by giving arms(missiles) to religious extremist in the Soviet-Afghan war. Russia invaded after the extremists beheaded 20 Soviets who committed the crime of building a school for girls. Soviets should not have been there the same way we should not be there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seabrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas Man, 37, Charged In 2002 Double Slaying (Oct '14) 18 hr red dawn 12
Job Sat Defiant1 178
Hey Trump Chumps...your boy lost his aircraft c... Apr 21 whatsamattayou 9
still a super power Apr 20 josh 20
I'm bored! Tell me a joke! (May '13) Apr 20 Defiant1 36
Liberal O'Reilly fired from Fox. Apr 20 Defiant1 6
Trump just sold your internet browsing data! Apr 20 Defiant1 18

Seabrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance