Seabrook Sam signals spring is coming

Seabrook Sam signals spring is coming

There are 3728 comments on the Seacoast Online story from Feb 2, 2009, titled Seabrook Sam signals spring is coming. In it, Seacoast Online reports that:

Punxsutawney Phil's got nothing on Seabrook Sam. Even before the Pennsylvania oracle had opened his eyes to greet the day dedicated to his weather wisdom, employees of the Seabrook Public Works Department had ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seacoast Online.

true brooker

Avon, MA

#3750 Dec 7, 2009
chitty chitty bang bang wrote:
<quoted text> That IS my name you idiot. And like I said, if you are a true brooker, you would know who I am.
i know who you are,you dont have to start with the name calling its not nice
Hairy Nuts

Exeter, NH

#3751 Dec 7, 2009
if my nuts were on your chin where would my tallywacker be
Pitbull

Grand Rapids, MI

#3752 Dec 7, 2009
Hairy Nuts wrote:
if my nuts were on your chin where would my tallywacker be
Seeing as how u r a transvestite in mid change-over! My guess is that your talliewacker is in the trash can where the surgeon dropped it!!
Hairy Nuts

Exeter, NH

#3753 Dec 8, 2009
Pitbull wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing as how u r a transvestite in mid change-over! My guess is that your talliewacker is in the trash can where the surgeon dropped it!!
my tallywacker is in your womans ass
chitty chitty bang bang

Boston, MA

#3754 Dec 9, 2009
true brooker wrote:
<quoted text>i know who you are,you dont have to start with the name calling its not nice
It's OK for you though. Brookers are all the same.
Whos In Charge

Exeter, NH

#3755 Dec 9, 2009
whos in charge of the dpw salting in the rain waste of money or what oh ya The Dpw Director don't live here not his tax dollar and I thought we had the plow kings salting in the rain oh boy washed down the storm drains
frump

Exeter, NH

#3756 Dec 9, 2009
Whos In Charge wrote:
whos in charge of the dpw salting in the rain waste of money or what oh ya The Dpw Director don't live here not his tax dollar and I thought we had the plow kings salting in the rain oh boy washed down the storm drains
let me see if it turned to ice and you drove off the road you would be saying why dint they salt this storm was a guessing game for everyone sometimes it rains intead of ice oh well it happens but i would rather be fafe than sorry
Whos In Charge

Exeter, NH

#3757 Dec 9, 2009
frump wrote:
<quoted text>
let me see if it turned to ice and you drove off the road you would be saying why dint they salt this storm was a guessing game for everyone sometimes it rains intead of ice oh well it happens but i would rather be fafe than sorry
hey numbnuts they put it down when it was pouring out this morning meaning it ran down the storm drains at 37degrees and I bet they will be out later when it does cool down when it is needed smarten up when you open your suck hole
what

New Britain, CT

#3758 Dec 9, 2009
Whos In Charge wrote:
<quoted text>hey numbnuts they put it down when it was pouring out this morning meaning it ran down the storm drains at 37degrees and I bet they will be out later when it does cool down when it is needed smarten up when you open your suck hole
I never knew how many smart people there are in Seabrook. I can't believe the town manages to run without them. hmmmm do these people have real jobs or do they just sit on topix ALL DAY and give their idiot opinions
Whos In Charge

Exeter, NH

#3759 Dec 9, 2009
you don't have a clue so so what?
poopy pants

Exeter, NH

#3760 Dec 9, 2009
Whos In Charge wrote:
<quoted text>hey numbnuts they put it down when it was pouring out this morning meaning it ran down the storm drains at 37degrees and I bet they will be out later when it does cool down when it is needed smarten up when you open your suck hole
but what if the temp dropped a few then you would be kissing them and saying thank you yeah thats right kissing them little big guy
true brooker

Exeter, NH

#3761 Dec 9, 2009
chitty chitty bang bang wrote:
<quoted text> It's OK for you though. Brookers are all the same.
What have i called you? Yes we brookers are all the same we would say it to their face if we had something to say unlike other people.
almost

New Britain, CT

#3762 Dec 10, 2009
Paul - there really isn't a brooker in town that will say it to your face...really! thats just shit talk from all of you...I know I have lived hear all my life to. so stop with this crap, get off this site...this is not Paul's-I-don't-do a f**king thing-all-day BLOG. get a life. I can look on here a month from now and YOU WILL STILL BE ON IT shooting you ignorant mouth off about shit you just don't know about... I wont just pick on you cause there are plenty out there...but youknow what? they don't say their names, they DON'T say things to your face - cause this is the place to say horrible things and get away with it ...but they are not fooling anybody...not anybody
poopy pants

Exeter, NH

#3763 Dec 10, 2009
almost wrote:
Paul - there really isn't a brooker in town that will say it to your face...really! thats just shit talk from all of you...I know I have lived hear all my life to. so stop with this crap, get off this site...this is not Paul's-I-don't-do a f**king thing-all-day BLOG. get a life. I can look on here a month from now and YOU WILL STILL BE ON IT shooting you ignorant mouth off about shit you just don't know about... I wont just pick on you cause there are plenty out there...but youknow what? they don't say their names, they DON'T say things to your face - cause this is the place to say horrible things and get away with it ...but they are not fooling anybody...not anybody
you go sister i got your back never mind those butt heads i think they are all poooopy pants lol if you put them all in a box shook them up and poured them out they would still come out being trouble makering pooopy heads
Whos In Charge

Exeter, NH

#3764 Dec 10, 2009
poopy pants wrote:
<quoted text>
but what if the temp dropped a few then you would be kissing them and saying thank you yeah thats right kissing them little big guy
I wouldn't kiss any of them they got cock on there breath
true brooker

Exeter, NH

#3767 Dec 10, 2009
almost wrote:
You got it my friend,say hi sometime when i see you.
brother hiram

Exeter, NH

#3768 Dec 10, 2009
I take offense to what you said to paul if you say your a seabrooker why dont you leave your name to your post or are you still hiding behind your mommas tit.You are a low life piece of garbage.I am a Seabrooker to and i would say it to your face you maggot i dare you to leave you name on here. Why do you say paul is shooting his mouth off why do you hate him so bad?if anyone is ignorant its you pal.And how would you know what he does all day do you follow him around.He has the right to be on here just a well as you and i do so lay off the knowles's they are good people,so what is your beef with him or them?you should tell them state your name
almost

New Britain, CT

#3770 Dec 11, 2009
ah ha "brother hiram"...I see YOU didn't state YOUR name. Exactly....my....point....!!! And cut the shit about not liking the Knowles...that is old too.
frumpy

Exeter, NH

#3771 Dec 11, 2009
almost wrote:
ah ha "brother hiram"...I see YOU didn't state YOUR name. Exactly....my....point....!!! And cut the shit about not liking the Knowles...that is old too.
i love paul and i would give him a Christmas kiss if he would let me paul skiddly rinky dinky do i loveage you i wish i had a big missle toe so i could kick everyone in the butt who does not love you
true brooker

Exeter, NH

#3772 Dec 12, 2009
frumpy wrote:
<quoted text>
i love paul and i would give him a Christmas kiss if he would let me paul skiddly rinky dinky do i loveage you i wish i had a big missle toe so i could kick everyone in the butt who does not love you
As long as you do frumpy,i dont care about anyone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seabrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memories of Seabrook past (Jul '09) 22 hr Brooker 352
Retired Fire Chief Apr 12 Taxpayer 2
this girl is a nut (Jun '10) Mar '18 Bryan 49
News A harp seal rescued in Hampton last month will ... Mar '18 DeDominicis 1
Election day Mar '18 The Sober Princess 3
News Optima Bank branch opens in Dover Mar '18 Used to be a demo... 1
Weather warnings Mar '18 Lee Ann 1

Seabrook Jobs

Personal Finance

Seabrook Mortgages