Seabrook Watchdogs

Exeter, NH

#1 Jul 13, 2011
Hello,

This is just a plain old gentle reminder to lock your car doors, leave no wallets inside your cars parked outside, and to lock your home doors and windows.

Officer John Mounsey, at our last Seabrook Watchdogs meeting, informed us that thieves look for the easiest targets, like unlocked car doors and unlocked windows.

There have been many car break-ins lately, on Lake Shore Drive, Janvrin, and the Ledge Road area, so be aware of any suspicious persons, report them right away!,(not 20 minutes later, as Officer Mounsey told us), and make sure your car doors are locked!

Thank You Officer Mounsey and Deputy Chief Bitomske for your time!

To join Seabrook Watchdogs, email [email protected], or visit Seabrook Watchdogs on Facebook or Twitter.
wiseass

Stratham, NH

#2 Jul 24, 2011
Mounsey and Bitomske look for easy targets too.
Sour grapes

Exeter, NH

#3 Jul 28, 2011
wiseass wrote:
Mounsey and Bitomske look for easy targets too.
Hey, what's with all the negativity, Man?

Your pith and wit should be enough to get you through it. I hope you put that much pith and wit into your every day life.

Meanwhile, Officer Mounsey and Deputy Chief Bitomske attended the Watchdogs meeting at the Library. Did you?

It's much easier to sit there and come up with pithy untrue comments, though, than to actually work to make the Town better.
Shop Seabrook

Grand Rapids, MI

#4 Jul 29, 2011
It's great to be kept updated on these type of things. Our car got broke into once (I really can't call it broke into when we left the thing unlocked) It's great to know whats happening in the neighborhoods, because first it's the cars, next they get desperate and it's the house. Thank you for the update.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seabrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire department Sun Your kidden 8
Do you remember? Sun Joan P 1
College students commuting to portsmouth Jul 15 Alice225 1
Dan Kirouac returns to perform at the Sea Ketch... Jul 15 New England Music... 1
Review: My Reis Salon (May '11) Jul 8 avagardner 14
Gay Hampton Beach and Area. (Jul '15) Jun 30 hellothere 2
News Salem officer is charged with assault (Jan '14) Jun '16 on a poor lil kitten 9

Seabrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seabrook Mortgages