bad boy

Newmarket, NH

#1 Sep 14, 2012
Hampton Man faces Felony Charges

A 30 year old Hampton man is now facing felony charges after an alleged domestic dispute, stemming from August 18th incident. Police say Justin Foster threatened a woman with a knife and choked her until she couldn't breathe. Hampton Police responded to a 911 call from a neighboring apartment who said that a domestic assault was in progress. The woman told police that their argument turned physical when Foster hit her across the head. She then alleged that Foster then grabbed a kitchen knife and came at her, causing her to flee into the bathroom. Eventually, she said he put the knife down and thatís when she tried to talk to him and in turn, Foster began to strangle her. Foster claimed that it was the woman who was threatening him with the knife and he was just trying to defend himself. Foster is charged with simple assault, second degree assault and criminal threatening use of a deadly weapon. Foster's probable cause hearing is now scheduled for Sept. 10 at the 10th Circuit Court in Seabrook.
what

Newmarket, NH

#2 Sep 14, 2012
isnt this punk married to a seabrook girl
Nothin new

Hampton, NH

#3 Sep 14, 2012
I know people like that. Beat up their girlfriends and wives. And the worse part they see nothin wrong with it. Said you grow out of it. What a man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seabrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fire dept (Jan '16) Oct 14 Anonymous 42
are you tired of the junkies gone wild around here (Oct '10) Oct 11 cabshere 33
News N.H. judge says she closes eyes, but doesn't sl... (Feb '06) Sep 25 Stephen D Clark 248
News Layoffs coming at Shaw's supermarkets: Chain to... (Nov '12) Sep 25 Stephen D Clark 7
Gay Hampton Beach and Area. (Jul '15) Sep 25 Stephen D Clark 10
News Shop offers free Donald Trump tattoos (Jan '16) Sep 19 Smile 7
News Odor investigation causes evacuation at Exeter ... Aug '17 Obama 3

Seabrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seabrook Mortgages