Pierce County pair found guilty of assault, then released from ...

The King County Superior Court jury did find both Shirin Navvab Lucero, 28, and David W. Pulcino, 46, guilty of a lesser gross misdemeanor charge of assault against Jeffrey Thompson, 57, nicknamed ``Skunk Man'' ... Full Story
Badi Galinkin

Ruston, LA

#1 Feb 17, 2006
My Sister and Her boyfriend David have suffered enough. I believed all along they were innocent of the charges. How can she possibly ever get back that time with her baby, who is adorable. To sit in a tiny concrete room and not be able to hug my sister when she was charged with this crime or to embrace my "brother" can't be described. She met my wife threw bullett proof glass. The system did work I believe that. I think it is insain that they were tried in the papers before they even went to court. The imporant thing is that they are free.
Shirin Pulcino

Springfield, OR

#2 Apr 6, 2007
David and I have been FREE for a little over a year now.We are still trying to pick up the pieces of our lives. We proved our innocents and the State threw in a lesser charge,I think because they knew it wasn't looking good,so they could not be held accountable for the lousy detective work and for wrongful imprisonment.I was arrested @ 8 months pregnant and gave birth to my son shackled to bed.I will never get back the 16 months of his precious life and memories.Nor will David!He missed out on the birth of his 1st child!My husband was suffering from a broken back while incarcerated and recieved no helpful medical attention and his condition worrsened.The biggest shame of this is that during the trial a second and likley suspect popped up and was qestioned and identified by a wittness for being at the scene.His story didn't have much backing to it and the prosecution was swetting.It was then for sure they knew they were wrong but they still pushed forward.The file and D.N.A. that was taken from the susepect were sealed and everyone walked waway.The public never any of this.The state wasted 2 million$ on our trial and they swept their mistakes under the rug!!David and I are still looking for closure.
Bob Smith

Seattle, WA

#3 Mar 8, 2009
Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Couple charged with killing homeless man

SEATTLE POST-INTELLIGENCER STAFF

MAPLE VALLEY -- A Lakewood couple were charged yesterday in the death of Jeffrey Thompson, 57, a Vietnam veteran and homeless man found dead Jan. 8 in a Maple Valley park.

Prosecutors charged Shirin Navvab Lucero, also known as Shirin Galinkin, and David Pulcino with second-degree murder and assault for allegedly beating and stomping Thompson to death during an argument.

In court papers, King County Sheriff's Detective That Thien Do wrote that a witness who was walking his two dogs found Thompson under an old railroad trestle near the Cedar River with "obvious signs of trauma."

In a canvas of a nearby convenience store, employees told police that a couple had been seen by a nearby pay phone earlier that day -- and that the man had blood on him. Eventually, police were led to Pulcino, 45, and Galinkin, 27.

After police collected DNA evidence tying them to Thompson, in part through a bottle of liquor Galinkin and Thompson allegedly shared, the couple admitted to beating Thompson during a fight and then leaving the scene, police said.
Kenneth Cass

Janesville, WI

#4 Jan 13, 2011
Shirin Pulcino wrote:
David and I have been FREE for a little over a year now.We are still trying to pick up the pieces of our lives. We proved our innocents and the State threw in a lesser charge,I think because they knew it wasn't looking good,so they could not be held accountable for the lousy detective work and for wrongful imprisonment.I was arrested @ 8 months pregnant and gave birth to my son shackled to bed.I will never get back the 16 months of his precious life and memories.Nor will David!He missed out on the birth of his 1st child!My husband was suffering from a broken back while incarcerated and recieved no helpful medical attention and his condition worrsened.The biggest shame of this is that during the trial a second and likley suspect popped up and was qestioned and identified by a wittness for being at the scene.His story didn't have much backing to it and the prosecution was swetting.It was then for sure they knew they were wrong but they still pushed forward.The file and D.N.A. that was taken from the susepect were sealed and everyone walked waway.The public never any of this.The state wasted 2 million$ on our trial and they swept their mistakes under the rug!!David and I are still looking for closure.
Hey there Shirin. I know you will remeber me from way back in montana as kids growing up. If you or your husband need anything contact me on facebook. I hope all turns out well for you both. I can't even begin to imagine what you ahve both been through.
Terry Shykes

Seattle, WA

#5 Nov 23, 2013
Look at Shirins police record, It tells the story.

Pulcino, Shirin N
Defendant Tacoma Municipal D00039508 06-24-2008
2 Pulcino, Shirin N
Defendant Clark County Dist 612309 03-12-2007
3 Pulcino, Shirin N
DEFENDANT Pierce Co Superior 09-1-02278-1 Available 05-04-2009
4 Pulcino, Shirin N
DEFENDANT Pierce Co Superior 08-1-02940-1 Available 06-23-2008
5 Pulcino, Shirin N
RESPONDENT Pierce Co Superior 08-2-02075-0 07-03-2008
6 Pulcino, Shirin N
PLAINTIFF Kitsap Superior 13-2-01424-8 07-01-2013
7 Pulcino, Shirin N
RESPONDENT Kitsap Superior 07-2-00375-6 02-13-2007
8 Pulcino, Shirin N
RESPONDENT Kitsap Superior 07-2-00717-4 03-21-2007
9 Pulcino, Shirin Navvab
Defendant Pierce Co District 1ZC005279 11-28-2011
10 Pulcino, Shirin Navvab
Defendant Kitsap District 17974904P 05-17-2011
11 Pulcino, Shirin Navvab
Defendant Pierce Co District 2ZC000079 01-05-2012
12 Pulcino, Shirin Navvab
Defendant Pierce Co District 2ZC004760 12-03-2012
13 Pulcino, Shirin Navvab
RESPONDENT Pierce Co Superior 13-3-01022-3 03-19-2013
14 Pulcino, Shirin Navvab
DEFENDANT Pierce Co Superior 13-1-03903-8 10-11-2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seabeck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's wrong with the Silverdale Beach Hotel? Mon jskpoulsbo 4
Who is the Joker? Jan '15 Millspublishong 1
2nd hand laptop singapore Jan '15 Cheah 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Washington... (Oct '10) Jan '15 Taajsgpm 6
New recycling program begins for fluorescents Jan '15 Tylequious Jackson 1
two hour parking, no same street parking Jan '15 prtyflwr 1
Rain Dec '14 warm fl 1

Seabeck News Video

Seabeck Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Seabeck People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:28 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:28AM
MJD Compares New Raiders HC Del Rio to Frank Underwood
Bleacher Report 1:03 PM
Fact/Fiction: Raiders to Be Big Factors on Cobb, Suh?
Bleacher Report 9:06 PM
Raiders' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency
Bleacher Report 8:19 AM
Top 10 Defensive Linemen in Seattle Seahawks History
Bleacher Report10:51 AM
Tyvon Branch: Latest News, Rumors and Speculation on Free-Agent S