Mother, aunt of Brunswick baby killing suspect arrested

Mar 26, 2013 Full story: SavannahNow 32

The mother and aunt of accused child killer De'Marquise Kareem Elkins, 17, were arrested Tuesday morning on felony charges of making false statements to police, Glynn County Police Chief Matt Doering said.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“New Age 21st Century Fox”

Since: Mar 13

Philadelphia Mississippi

#22 Mar 29, 2013
This tragedy is far more heinous than that bull shlt TRAVON MARTIN crap!
Why is this story not on every major network! That in itself is outrageous.

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#23 Mar 29, 2013
http://abcnews.go.com/US/2020/georgia-officia...

NOW a city official is charged in the cover up as well; really speaks out about racial issues doesn't it.

“New Age 21st Century Fox”

Since: Mar 13

Philadelphia Mississippi

#25 Mar 29, 2013
luvnut wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/2020/ georgia-official-charged-obstr uction-stroller-shooting-death /story?id=18839500#.UVY2rUbD92 E
NOW a city official is charged in the cover up as well; really speaks out about racial issues doesn't it.
OMG!!! This is sickening! My Grandpa told me how they handled these vicious monsters. MLK...Civil Rights BULL SHlT!
He tie them suckers to a pickup truck! They need to be put back in their place in our society ...away and segregated!
Black Power Panthers

Brunswick, GA

#26 Mar 30, 2013
The city of Brunswick has no clue on what's going on. You've not seen nothing yet, for more things will slowly come out and they'll shock this state and the nation to its frail core. Black Power!
Susan

United States

#29 Mar 30, 2013
Black Power Panthers wrote:
The city of Brunswick has no clue on what's going on. You've not seen nothing yet, for more things will slowly come out and they'll shock this state and the nation to its frail core. Black Power!
No, it's you that has not seen anything yet..people are getting sick of your crap.
Tamika

Decatur, GA

#32 Apr 3, 2013
Susan wrote:
I could care less what they call me....it is a free country...at the moment, and I can call them whatever I wish...if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...it's usually a duck....
You were not there!! You don't know what happened! What goes around comes around. Be careful what you say and how you judge. God is listening!@!
Susan

Wesley Chapel, FL

#33 Apr 3, 2013
Tamika wrote:
<quoted text>
You were not there!! You don't know what happened! What goes around comes around. Be careful what you say and how you judge. God is listening!@!
Quack......quack....
mike

Akron, OH

#34 Apr 3, 2013
sorry Charlie - there is no such thing as black power.
Mary

Brunswick, GA

#35 Apr 4, 2013
The 15 year DID NOT take them to the weapon.Get your facts straight!
Mi_nina wrote:
I know the area...I am from the other side of the causeway...but yes, Brunswick certainly does have Ghettos....and the gun residue was on the forearm of the shooter, and the 15 yr old took the police to where they tossed the gun and it was recovered...
Danny Noonan

Saint Simons Island, GA

#36 Apr 4, 2013
What are you referring to you hate mongoloid?
justme

Hampton, VA

#37 Apr 5, 2013
What are you even talking about. An innocent child was murdered by two thugs who have no compassion for human life. They are animals; nothing more. I say put them in a cage locked away in a cell for a long, long time.
Brandon Ferrazzi

Buffalo, NY

#38 Apr 6, 2013
They're ALL scum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sea Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Power outage (Mar '07) Dec 21 Teacher 2
Rupert Blackman has AIDs Dec 17 me2youlol 3
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Dec 17 me2youlol 4
Georgia hospital losing $2 million a year in mi... Dec 17 northernboy62 1
Zaxyby's Dec 9 Curious 1
STC Names Semi-Finalists in Student Competition Dec 3 Bob Jenkins 1
Miles Crews Dec 2 just wondering 1
Sea Island Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web