Savannah, GA

#1 Mar 18, 2009
Anyone know what happened lastnight. We were coming home from Savannah, and all of the south bound side was shut down.

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Mar 18, 2009
Apparently there was an accident just south of the Darien, GA exit at mile 48. All I know from the Georgia 511 site is that it involved a tractor trailer. Maybe the Savnnah or Brunswick news will report something today. I live in Darien & commute to Brunswick everyday, and everything was clear this morning...
Gino Consolini

Northampton, MA

#3 Mar 19, 2009
I would like to find out myself.I know some great truck driver guys 7 gals. I hope they are safe.

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Feb 9, 2013
Crash closes all three lanes of I-95 near Darien

A crash in McIntosh County closed down three lanes of traffic on Interstate 95, near Highway 17 close to the town of Darien.

The Georgia State Patrol tells WTOC two cars somehow collided in the northbound lanes.

At least one person was transported by Lifestar.

Troopers say there were no fatalities.

Copyright 2011 WTOC. All rights reserved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sea Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
head (Mar '14) Oct 7 High_Intensity_2006 12
ready for whatever! Oct 7 High_Intensity_2006 4
Can a police officer get fired for sleeping wit... (Jul '11) Oct 7 Woo Pig Sueeeee 36
new chain store opening in Brunswick (Jan '12) Oct 6 High_Intensity_2006 4
Poll Glynn/Brantley Sex...Whats Hot!???? (Jan '10) Oct 6 High_Intensity_2006 26
Listen; Trump, Trump, Trump Sep 25 Eagle Eye 1
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Sep 18 smallboy2 249
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sea Island Mortgages