De Oppresso Liber

Westbury, NY

#1 Apr 1, 2012
Would obamas' son look like Trayvon, Joe Krupinski, or Steve Erkel, your opine please.
Joe Krupinski

New Hyde Park, NY

#2 Apr 1, 2012
Heaven forbid if he looked like you.
De Oppresso Liber

Westbury, NY

#3 Apr 3, 2012
OBAMA WARNS SUPREME COURT.....The Headline in todays Wall Street Journal.....The Emperor should get some new clothes.
Joe Krupinski

New Hyde Park, NY

#4 Apr 4, 2012
kWe googled you, you used to be called Duh Express Leaper. What does that tell you?
De Oppresso Liber

Westbury, NY

#5 Apr 5, 2012
Joe Krupinski wrote:
kWe googled you, you used to be called Duh Express Leaper. What does that tell you?
It tells me that you are a prevaricating clown not unlike the misanthropic fabulist squatting temporarily at 1600 Pennnsylvania Avenue.
Joe Krupinski

New Hyde Park, NY

#6 Apr 6, 2012
Do you want extra expesso in your latte? I know you have been banned from Starbucks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sea Cliff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) 2 hr Bianca mangiaracina 57
New Rochelle (Sep '07) 7 hr babylady 3,381
News Nassau Cop Gets Community Service for Stealing ... (Jun '12) Sat Anonymous 4
News Rape Arrests Apr 22 333stenbrian 1
Sammy's Inferno, Gardiner's Ave. off Hempstead ... (Sep '11) Apr 21 Elisabeth Vescovi 6
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Franklin Square (Jun '15) Apr 18 Christicandullo 52
Review: Floral Park Dental Care - Michael Lang DDS (Sep '09) Apr 16 Chrissiecass 38

Sea Cliff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sea Cliff Mortgages