First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Burning Desire

Glen Head, NY

#1 Jul 25, 2011
Let's try to retain this forum for Sea Cliff news. New Rochelle has sneaked in here with their memorabilia, and most of the other threads reek national and statewide politics. These are okay to keep but there is also plenty of room for Sea Cliff news. Let's have it, folks.
Scooter Rooter

Glen Head, NY

#2 Jul 25, 2011
Let's hear it for that good-looking blonde who is buzzing around Sea Cliff with her slightly-used Vespa Spree scooter. She is a real treat. And she is waving at both friends and strangers. So give her a return greeting.
Partners Patron

Neptune, NJ

#3 Jul 26, 2011
That broad is the bomb! She has been giving out BJ's in Partners in exchange for buying her a drink! We ought to give her a good nickname like "slurpee".
escandalo

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jul 26, 2011
hey now... thats now way to talk about joe k's girlfriend
Buyback

Glen Head, NY

#5 Jul 26, 2011
Partners Patron wrote:
That broad is the bomb! She has been giving out BJ's in Partners in exchange for buying her a drink! We ought to give her a good nickname like "slurpee".
Hey, Partners Pig, you are honking up the wrong tree. Whenever you are outside the pub for a smoke, don't get too close to the curb. The scooter girl just might run you over so that you will have Vespa tattooed across your forehead. Better get sloshed before this happens to you, it could be painful.
payback

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jul 26, 2011
so easy to bait old joe... im sure she likes to have something of size between her legs, the Vespa is alot more fun to ride than joe..
Ray Tribution

Glen Head, NY

#7 Jul 26, 2011
Payback (AKA Giggles): You can run but you can't hide, pal. This gal is a spitfire and would run your ass over in a New York minute. As for baiting ole Joe, you are the one on the hook. And wartch out for that inevitable line and sinker. If you didn't have Partners, you would be like a fish out of water. Lush!
Joe Krupinski

Glen Head, NY

#8 Jul 27, 2011
Ray Tribution wrote:
Payback (AKA Giggles): You can run but you can't hide, pal. This gal is a spitfire and would run your ass over in a New York minute. As for baiting ole Joe, you are the one on the hook. And wartch out for that inevitable line and sinker. If you didn't have Partners, you would be like a fish out of water. Lush!
Wait a minute, do I get a say in this confrontation involving my lady friend. Ray Tribution, although a buddy, had no right to involve her in some imaginary threat to run over Partners Patron (aka Giggles) with her little scooter. Sorry, guys, but please don't involve her in any attempts to get my goat OR to defend me to the world. I can take care of myself. And she is too sweet and nice to be involved in such antics; ask anybody who has met her.
michael k

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Jul 28, 2011
poor joe, a fools folly tilting at windmills. no quixote he is more pancho
Standard Bearer

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Jul 28, 2011
Okay, folks, let's get back to the real premise of this thread. We need some interesting revelations and first-time notices. Like the library-sponsored chocolate-making class on Thursday, Aug. 4, at 7 p.m. in the conference room on the second floor of village hall. It's for adults and children alike. Any one with a sweet tooth will love this.
Drum Circle

Glen Head, NY

#11 Jul 31, 2011
That popular event on the first and third Wednesdays of each month will next be held on August 3 at Memorial (Hippie) Park overlooking the water at the end of Sea Cliff Avenue.

Families are invited to listen and/or participate. Anybody can join in. A professional percussionist leads the way of anywhere from 10 to 25 potential noisemakeers.

I'm taking a friend and her two boys, ages 10 and 8, with their bongos. For their debut. Who knows whether a budding star is being born. My friend may never forgive me, however, for getting their drums out of the closet.
drum circlle revisited

Glen Head, NY

#12 Aug 2, 2011
Drum Circle wrote:
That popular event on the first and third Wednesdays of each month will next be held on August 3 at Memorial (Hippie) Park overlooking the water at the end of Sea Cliff Avenue.
Families are invited to listen and/or participate. Anybody can join in. A professional percussionist leads the way of anywhere from 10 to 25 potential noisemakeers.
I'm taking a friend and her two boys, ages 10 and 8, with their bongos. For their debut. Who knows whether a budding star is being born. My friend may never forgive me, however, for getting their drums out of the closet.
next drum circle is tomorrow, wednesday, aug. 3 at 7 pm to 9 pm.
Drummer Boys

Glen Head, NY

#13 Aug 3, 2011
A real treat at Drum Circle tonight starting at 7.
The DREXEL brothers, Billy Jack, 10, and Little Bobby, 8, will be playing their percussion instruments within the circle. They have waited for this moment for their debut. Be there to witness history in the making. Dum, dee, dum, dum.
Drum Bummer

Glen Head, NY

#14 Aug 3, 2011
Well, last night's Drum Circle was rained out and there are no rain dates by the group. So the next ones are not until the third Wednesday of August (17th)
and the first and third Wednesdays of September. That's all, folks. We had some unhappy boys ready to go and disappointed when they saw an empty Memorial (Hippie) Park. A handful of spectators arrived with umbrellas, hoping the show would go on, but those percussions are too valuable to get wet.
Partners Patron

Neptune, NJ

#15 Aug 5, 2011
Im gonna use blondie's ass as my drum!
just asking

AOL

#16 Aug 5, 2011
Drummer Boys wrote:
A real treat at Drum Circle tonight starting at 7.
The DREXEL brothers, Billy Jack, 10, and Little Bobby, 8, will be playing their percussion instruments within the circle. They have waited for this moment for their debut. Be there to witness history in the making. Dum, dee, dum, dum.
Billy jsck and Bobby? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Way Behind

Glen Head, NY

#17 Aug 5, 2011
Partners Patron, you are getting to be a pain in the ass. As for your desire to take part in Drum Circle the way you want, IN YOUR DREAMS, pal.

Just Asking, the names of Billy Jack and Little Bobby are simply traditional Florida Panhandle names. It's where they came from. One is named after his father, the other his grandfather. What in hell is wrong with that? JUST ASKING. Lunkhead.
Dont Tread On Me

Glen Head, NY

#18 Aug 6, 2011
Hey, Partners Patron, I thought we were going to be polite in our little disagreements by not mentioning our relatives and friends, keeping it neat and clean. I'm game, are you?
Ad Lib

Glen Head, NY

#19 Aug 8, 2011
Big weekend coming up at the Sea Cliff Beach. Friday night there will be a concert by Cuban Cigar, a sexy singer and Latin Beat by a lively band, starting at 7 pm. Saturday we will welcome back Patio Daddyo with some fresh new faces but the same familiar entertainment. Dancing, of course, on the Pavilion deck or in the sand, depending on the band's location. Concession stand and bathrooms are open.
just asking

AOL

#20 Aug 8, 2011
Way Behind wrote:
Partners Patron, you are getting to be a pain in the ass. As for your desire to take part in Drum Circle the way you want, IN YOUR DREAMS, pal.
Just Asking, the names of Billy Jack and Little Bobby are simply traditional Florida Panhandle names. It's where they came from. One is named after his father, the other his grandfather. What in hell is wrong with that? JUST ASKING. Lunkhead.
YO-YO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sea Cliff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chaos in New Rochelle: Hundreds of unruly teens... (Apr '07) 14 hr char74 59
Sick Joke: Iona College Selects New Rochelle Ci... 17 hr stenbrian333 1
Arrests in North Hempstead building department ... (Oct '07) 17 hr Smoothasatrainwreck 564
Great Neck Estates development proposal hearing... 20 hr wishstar 1
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 20 hr henu 6,429
Review: Silk Hair Salon Mon Margie B 1
Prayer Service for Ray Rice, Family, Friends Se... Mon stenbrian333 1
•••

Sea Cliff News Video

•••
•••

Sea Cliff Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••