First Prev
of 4
Next Last
thinking free

Richmond, VA

#63 Nov 19, 2012
Oh, by the way, do the local lugnuts get paid overtime to hang out at the gun club wasting ammunition? For people who have such a hard time making ends meet they seem to be having a good time sending a lot of money down rage. Bullets ain't cheap these days and if you load your own the up front cost ain't cheap either.
Native

Charlottesville, VA

#64 Nov 19, 2012
thinking free wrote:
Oh, by the way, do the local lugnuts get paid overtime to hang out at the gun club wasting ammunition? For people who have such a hard time making ends meet they seem to be having a good time sending a lot of money down rage. Bullets ain't cheap these days and if you load your own the up front cost ain't cheap either.
does anybody know what "down rage" means - is this what the eiders do when you take their down?
your tax dollars at work. Capitalism Rocks!
Veteran

Ruckersville, VA

#65 Nov 19, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike you, I really am a veteran...
LOL. I was going to post details my extensive (almost 30-years' worth) military experience but I decided that OPSEC and PERSEC is more important since I am still carrying an active CAC.
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>...I'm less afraid of criminals than aggressive gun happy police officers.
Remember this if (God forbid) you are ever in a situation when you need to call the cops. You'd probably whine the loudest because the Po-lice did not get there in less than 3-minutes.
Dude

Bumpass, VA

#66 Nov 19, 2012
Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I was going to post details my extensive (almost 30-years' worth) military experience but I decided that OPSEC and PERSEC is more important since I am still carrying an active CAC.
<quoted text>
Remember this if (God forbid) you are ever in a situation when you need to call the cops. You'd probably whine the loudest because the Po-lice did not get there in less than 3-minutes.
Believe what you want, if you really are a combat vet, you're the only combat vet that I've ever heard of that has the opinion that you do.
If it ever happens, trust me, I'll expect them when either they (the criminal) are dead or my family and I are dead.
Dude

Bumpass, VA

#67 Nov 19, 2012
Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
and likewise, I also hope you never get into a situation where you depend on them, because they're not coming until the shooting is done.
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#68 Nov 19, 2012
Native wrote:
<quoted text>
does anybody know what "down rage" means - is this what the eiders do when you take their down?
your tax dollars at work. Capitalism Rocks!
Well excuse me, read between the letters if you must, you get the point, maybe. Capitalism, the scourge of North America, read the news lately?
drifter

Charlottesville, VA

#69 Jan 16, 2013
nobody is saying how much doctor hurt is asking for the property.this to me should be brought out so wecan compare the cost for the new place.is this something we want no matter what or is it something sellars wants!is there aplace in counties around us that we could use less costly.i do not know how much traing is required a year but the drive might be worth it.these are hard times and we need to look at all aspectsfirst!
sez you

Richmond, VA

#70 Jan 16, 2013
This won't be a training facility, it will be a playground for immature adults with guns. Hope they keep a supply of body bags on hand, they're gonna need them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing UVA Student Fri Absconder of inte... 2
Missing Persons Case Has a Few Twists (Jun '13) Sep 19 dude 4
Volunteers Needed to Help Search for Hannah Graham Sep 19 DAD 2
Augusta Man Faces Felony Sex Charges - NBC29 WV... (Nov '12) Sep 16 Anonymous A 5
Robert A. Cason and his child victim (Oct '09) Sep 16 Anonymous A 7
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sep 13 Tony 1,358
Governor McDonnell to Speak at Republican Natio... (Aug '12) Sep 12 Swedenforever 42
•••
•••
•••

Scottsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Scottsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Scottsville