Recycling Center May Stay Open Beyond...

Recycling Center May Stay Open Beyond Expired Contract

There are 5 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Jan 28, 2013, titled Recycling Center May Stay Open Beyond Expired Contract. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

All signs point to Charlottesville's McIntire Recycling Center remaining open, despite the fact that an agreement between the city and the Rivanna Solid Waste Authority expired at the end of last year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

huck

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Jan 31, 2013
I hope it stays open. A lot of people use it.
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Jan 31, 2013
Piles of people use it, heaven forbid RWSA should do anything for the benefit of the citizenry.
county resident

Palmyra, VA

#3 Jan 31, 2013
I like using Mcintire recycling center, but a "RIGHT"...I don't think so. This area cracks me up with what many consider their "RIGHTS".
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Feb 1, 2013
county resident wrote:
I like using Mcintire recycling center, but a "RIGHT"...I don't think so. This area cracks me up with what many consider their "RIGHTS".
I don't think she means it in a constitutional sense, but rather as one of the services local gv't should provide, along the lines of law enforcement, public transportation, library, etc.
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Now here's a good idea, if they shut it down everyone should begin to dump there trash on Fredericks lawn. Trash for trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Should The Confederate Flag Be Rejected? (Sep '15) Sun Kyle 2
Wes Bellamy's Criminal History? Jul 22 ConcernedCvillian 1
News Fluvanna Soccer Player Convicted of Assault in ... (Jul '12) Jul 22 Trump2016 71
News Judge Dismisses Case Against The Inn at Afton O... (Aug '12) Jul 22 Karen Jones 19
Moving to Charlottesville, Va Jul 18 Mary Larbre 1
Is Trump vinyard really the biggest vinyard on ... Jul 11 Wondering 1
Chinese tutor Jul 6 Kacart15 1

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages