AHIP Gets Funding for Crozet Neighbor...

AHIP Gets Funding for Crozet Neighborhood Home Improvements

There are 6 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Feb 4, 2013, titled AHIP Gets Funding for Crozet Neighborhood Home Improvements. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The Albemarle Housing Improvement Program is receiving some more money and a second chance to fix up another round of houses in the Crozet area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Fools Gold

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Feb 7, 2013
Hey NBC29 that picture is from Crozet but those are nearly new homes.

Next time send a recon drone out instead of a human drone, you just might get better results.
KCrozet

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Feb 7, 2013
All photos are of the wrong neighborhood in Crozet. The video even showed a Charlottesville neighborhood. The story states the grant is for Orchard Acres.
Carla

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Feb 7, 2013
Yes one would really think that you would use pictures of the neighborhood you are talking about in the story rather than pictures of the newer neighborhoods!
Eaglescout1984

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Feb 7, 2013
1950's? I got a friend near Crozet who has a house where the first two parts of the house were built before the turn of the century, the 20th century, that is. You wanna talk about old.
Crozetian

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Feb 7, 2013
I hope they are required to stay in their newly renovated house and not be allowed to turn around and sell it now that it's been fixed with other people's money.
i see

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Feb 7, 2013
NBC29 has a habit of being lazy by using stock footage and photos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White nationalists: Charlottesville just a begi... 22 hr 1stAmendmentKingd... 332
Virginia is a BLUE state! Sun Mark 22
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... Nov 18 vbss 397
Classic government divide and conquer at Charlo... Nov 17 el rey de los cam... 6
Worst teacher ever? Nov 17 el rey de los cam... 4
Is the Chabad Lubavitch presence at UVA controv... Nov 17 1stAmendmentKingd... 7
Fox News uncovers menace of illegal aliens teac... Nov 17 1stAmendmentKingd... 5

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages