Scottsville Mobile Home Fire - NBC29 ...

Scottsville Mobile Home Fire - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather

There are 43 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Jan 19, 2012, titled Scottsville Mobile Home Fire - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The Albemarle County Fire Marshal's Office is searching for a homeowner after a fire gutted a mobile home early this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
just sayin

Rocky Mount, VA

#44 Feb 27, 2012
I see that Dale Tyree died....since he was the one arrested in the above article, I'm wondering what happened to him to cause his death? anyone know?
LIL DALE KENNETH TYREE

Moneta, VA

#45 Apr 18, 2012
Liberalace wrote:
With all the inside info on this thread, can anyone confirm if the dude arrested is Dale Kenneth Tyree of (or formerly of) Afton?
R.I.P.: Jessica Savitch
yeah hi there person that man DALE KENNETH TYREE is my dad and he did not cause the fire and they arrested my dad for none of yalls buiness why am i on here because i am trying to find a missing puzzle piece my dads dead and it doesnt add up so this goes for all yall on here my dad did nothing worng so dont make a asumption on something you dont know wow its on the internet so its not true
LIL DALE KENNETH TYREE

Moneta, VA

#46 Apr 18, 2012
just sayin wrote:
I see that Dale Tyree died....since he was the one arrested in the above article, I'm wondering what happened to him to cause his death? anyone know?
Unless you are a family or friend of him then you will know otherwise ur not finding out hes dead and no one will ever no why

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UVa Police ask Community to be Alert after Arme... Jul 13 Wasunwillingclock 1
News 19-Year-Old Arrested on Rape, Other Charges (Jan '13) Jul 9 chikis bonilla 22
Fluvanna Teachers Rally Around New Principal wi... (Aug '13) Jul 6 Just Moved In 5
News Fluvanna Parents Petition Supervisors for Schoo... (Mar '13) Jul 6 Just Moved In 73
Sandra Bowles Johnson (Sep '14) Sep '14 mandy 1
News Scottsville Man Arrested for Homicide, Child Abuse (Aug '14) Aug '14 test 1
Jason Emmons (Aug '14) Aug '14 Love Me 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages