Scottsville Mobile Home Fire - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather

The Albemarle County Fire Marshal's Office is searching for a homeowner after a fire gutted a mobile home early this morning. Full Story
China Strother

Lehigh Acres, FL

#23 Jan 19, 2012
If u do not know what the arrested man Tyree was trying to recover from the home then dont say anything!! There happen to be something inside the house that was very important to him regarding his deceased child!!
just saying

Charlottesville, VA

#24 Jan 19, 2012
bdiane wrote:
i am the kid from the house.
So kid from the house for your family to have lost everything it appears your concern is to comeback every few minutes or so checking the comments ready to jump on the first person that offend you your concern should be supporting your family in this time how about asking mommy for those sizes, to set up some place where people can send you all some items to help out and stop waiting to to see what others have to say what they think shouldn't matter to you at this point or any point; do something more constructive and them will be of some benefit to you not all people are bad people glad you and your family is okay stay strong you will be in many prayers
China Strother

Lehigh Acres, FL

#25 Jan 19, 2012
Shinice wrote:
<quoted text>You mean the arsonist is found.
The man that is missing is my FATHER he is not an arsonist!! He was not home when the fire happened there is alottt more to this so dont speak on what u dont not know!!
WHAT

Charlottesville, VA

#26 Jan 19, 2012
Something is not adding up about this case.
China Strother

Lehigh Acres, FL

#27 Jan 19, 2012
WORRIED IN WBORO wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess there are just alot of missing peices to the story. I know people are quick to judge but if the man was not at home why would they be searching the remains of the mobile home for him? Can you see why everyone is confused? Sorry about that.
you are right there is ALOT missing from the story!!
WORRIED IN WBORO

Sterling, VA

#28 Jan 19, 2012
Reggie wrote:
<quoted text>The article clearly states that both woman and child are fine.
Both women?
China Strother

Lehigh Acres, FL

#29 Jan 19, 2012
WORRIED IN WBORO wrote:
<quoted text>
Both women?
WOMAN!! NOT WOMEN!! WOMEN IS MORE THEN ONE IT SAYS WOMAN MEANING ONE!!
just saying

Charlottesville, VA

#30 Jan 19, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
So kid from the house for your family to have lost everything it appears your concern is to comeback every few minutes or so checking the comments ready to jump on the first person that offend you your concern should be supporting your family in this time how about asking mommy for those sizes, to set up some place where people can send you all some items to help out and stop waiting to to see what others have to say what they think shouldn't matter to you at this point or any point; do something more constructive and them will be of some benefit to you not all people are bad people glad you and your family is okay stay strong you will be in many prayers
this comment applies to you as well china.. why do you feel you have to get on the internet explaining yourself or what happened to anybody? there will be many different opinions/views from people whether its online or in the street that your gonna hear do let that be your focus and concern it will only stress you out and make it harder to deal with
China Strother

Lehigh Acres, FL

#31 Jan 19, 2012
WHAT wrote:
Something is not adding up about this case.
Yes u are right alot does not add up but the fact of the matter is there is things u nor anyone that does not know this family does not know about the whole story so no it wont add up but believe me when I say the missing man DID NOT start the fire an there is a reason they are looking for him an its not because he is the arsonist!!
WORRIED IN WBORO

Sterling, VA

#32 Jan 19, 2012
China Strother wrote:
<quoted text>
WOMAN!! NOT WOMEN!! WOMEN IS MORE THEN ONE IT SAYS WOMAN MEANING ONE!!
oh ok. Well I sure hope they find your father. This is a very confusing situation and I am not sure where you are but I would have myself on a bus, plane or buckled in the car to get up here and find out what the H*ll is going on! The trailor is burned to mere ashes and you father is missing...Is someone trying to hide something? Girl I feel for you and your family.
Liberalace

Charlottesville, VA

#33 Jan 19, 2012
With all the inside info on this thread, can anyone confirm if the dude arrested is Dale Kenneth Tyree of (or formerly of) Afton?
R.I.P.: Jessica Savitch
China Strother

Lehigh Acres, FL

#34 Jan 19, 2012
WORRIED IN WBORO wrote:
<quoted text>
oh ok. Well I sure hope they find your father. This is a very confusing situation and I am not sure where you are but I would have myself on a bus, plane or buckled in the car to get up here and find out what the H*ll is going on! The trailor is burned to mere ashes and you father is missing...Is someone trying to hide something? Girl I feel for you and your family.
There is alot of unanswered questions right now but please believe me if I could be right there I would be but its kind of hard money wise not to mention I have 2 young children. But I will be up there as soon as I can be to kick in some doors
China Strother

Lehigh Acres, FL

#35 Jan 19, 2012
Liberalace wrote:
With all the inside info on this thread, can anyone confirm if the dude arrested is Dale Kenneth Tyree of (or formerly of) Afton?
R.I.P.: Jessica Savitch
What is so important about if it was Dale Tyree or not?? I dont believe he is the man that is missing there for that is not important!!
neighbor

Palmyra, VA

#36 Jan 19, 2012
I live very close by. My husband and I were very concerned for our neighbors and immediately I was praying. I continue to pray that everything will be sorted out and this missing man will be found safe. I'm sorry that people have to get on here and be so malicious!
long-time resident

Charlottesville, VA

#37 Jan 19, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
In this and surrounding communities, the local Red Cross chapter often helps coordinate the efforts of temporarily providing clothing, housing, etc. in the hours/day immediately following an incident where someone's dwelling burns. I do not know if any particular agency or organization is actually assigned to this incident for that purpose. Maybe the news crew(s) could find out and let us know.
China Strother

Lehigh Acres, FL

#38 Jan 19, 2012
abcd wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a little confused here. All of you were at a friends house? And only some of you returned to the fire?
It would make more sense to you if you knew the whole story. I can understand why you are confused because i would be too if I only knew parts of the story. But no they where not home at the time of the fire, they where at a friends house an where not aware of the fire until the police told them there had been a fire.

Since: Dec 11

Charlottesville, VA

#39 Jan 20, 2012
This is so awful. I am sending prayers and good thoughts to the family and I hope they can fine this man!!:-(
Becky

Charlottesville, VA

#40 Jan 20, 2012
Im praying for your safe return.. My hearts been in my throat since iv heard.. All the he said she said shit is for the birds. Concentrate on our friends safe return..

Since: Dec 11

Charlottesville, VA

#41 Jan 20, 2012
*typo! FIND, not fine!

Since: Oct 11

Charlottesville, VA

#42 Jan 20, 2012
I agree with Becky. It seems like everyone on this page seems to think that they know it all, when in reality they probably know NOTHING and are just spouting off crap. A man is MISSING here and a family has lost their home, let's not lose sight of this. It's tragic and sad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Massive Spike In Whites Setting Blacks On Fire 6 hr Sam 2
Augusta Man Faces Felony Sex Charges - NBC29 WV... (Nov '12) Thu stuart Draft 6
Happy Holidays Thu Stan0807 1
Hope clinic (Dec '12) Dec 15 Guess 44
How to... Dec 14 True Blue Local 1
99 Baboon Syndicate Dec 9 KarlsonKendrickKyle 1
Friend of alleged UVA rape victim: Story is no ... Dec 8 Ipso Facto 1
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web