Community Bikes Hosts Free Market for...

Community Bikes Hosts Free Market for 'Buy Nothing Day' - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sp...

There are 4 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Nov 23, 2012, titled Community Bikes Hosts Free Market for 'Buy Nothing Day' - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sp.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Many people spent Black Friday trying to find the best bargains. Others celebrated "Buy Nothing Day." Community Bikes in Charlottesville hosted a "Really Free Market" Friday at Random Row Books.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

heh

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Nov 23, 2012
"build community instead of honoring consumption"

liberalcommie
G Luv

Marietta, GA

#2 Nov 23, 2012
heh wrote:
"build community instead of honoring consumption"
liberalcommie
With bikes no less. What are we coming to?
George S

Jemison, AL

#3 Nov 23, 2012
But they would never dream of protesting against greedy government tax increases. No,the poor little government people need new BMWs every two years.
belmont blu

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Nov 23, 2012

and tell me - does this make sense? it's just "stuff"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Should The Confederate Flag Be Rejected? (Sep '15) Sun Kyle 2
Wes Bellamy's Criminal History? Jul 22 ConcernedCvillian 1
News Fluvanna Soccer Player Convicted of Assault in ... (Jul '12) Jul 22 Trump2016 71
News Judge Dismisses Case Against The Inn at Afton O... (Aug '12) Jul 22 Karen Jones 19
Moving to Charlottesville, Va Jul 18 Mary Larbre 1
Is Trump vinyard really the biggest vinyard on ... Jul 11 Wondering 1
Chinese tutor Jul 6 Kacart15 1

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages