VA Democrats: Read Cuccinelli's Book Before Election Day

Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli's new book "The Last Line of Defense" is now on store shelves, and among those celebrating its release is a group you might not expect - Virginia Democrats. Full Story
Mike C

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Can democrats read?
twinmom

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Mike C wrote:
Can democrats read?
Good question, Mike. They should be spending their time reading the headlines about fellow Democrat Dumler and his conviction for sexual battery, then working on a way to disassociate from him.
greenpiece

Palmyra, VA

#3 Feb 13, 2013
I'm reading it because I think Cuccinelli is dangerous, maybe the book will change my mind? Maybe he should have been busy being the attorney general instead of writing a book.
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Feb 13, 2013
might as well cash in on his 15 minutes of fame b4 the elections
Ron

Rocky Mount, VA

#5 Feb 13, 2013
The proof is there that he is extreme. He lost every case that he took up on behalf of VA. Wasting alot of tax payer money.
Disillusioned

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Feb 13, 2013
Ron wrote:
The proof is there that he is extreme. He lost every case that he took up on behalf of VA. Wasting alot of tax payer money.
Extreme? Wastes a lot of taxpayer money? Are we talking about Obama?
Going-going-gone

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Feb 13, 2013
Ron wrote:
The proof is there that he is extreme. He lost every case that he took up on behalf of VA. Wasting alot of tax payer money.
Lost every case? Do you really believe that? You need to check your facts because you are incorrect. For a recent example, what about his success in defeating the EPA's absurd claim that water is a pollutant? You can read about it here: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/03/vi...

Perhaps your "mainstream media" source didn't cover this story because the omnipotent federal government get slapped-down for overstepping its authority. Take a look for yourself and decide. Don't worry, your web-browser won't explode just because you looked at FOX News.

Typical uninformed rant, ignoring any inconvenient truths that don't support YOUR extreme view.
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Feb 13, 2013
Disillusioned wrote:
<quoted text>
Extreme? Wastes a lot of taxpayer money? Are we talking about Obama?
yeah some, think the green energy money thrown about indiscriminately in that it was too early for the technology, infrastructure and competition, but the goal is good
savings in pulling out of iraq/afganistan will dwarf that
hate to say it, but drones will too

we're moving toward single payer and eliminating much of the for-profit institutional healthcare middlemen will save in the long run
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Feb 13, 2013
Going-going-gone wrote:
<quoted text>
Lost every case? Do you really believe that? You need to check your facts because you are incorrect. For a recent example, what about his success in defeating the EPA's absurd claim that water is a pollutant? You can read about it here: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/03/vi...
"Stormwater runoff is not a pollutant, so EPA is not authorized to regulate it," O'Grady said.

that's as twisted as the cooch's and foxnewz daily logic
Dude

Purcellville, VA

#10 Feb 13, 2013
Going-going-gone wrote:
<quoted text>
Lost every case? Do you really believe that? You need to check your facts because you are incorrect. For a recent example, what about his success in defeating the EPA's absurd claim that water is a pollutant? You can read about it here: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/03/vi...
Perhaps your "mainstream media" source didn't cover this story because the omnipotent federal government get slapped-down for overstepping its authority. Take a look for yourself and decide. Don't worry, your web-browser won't explode just because you looked at FOX News.
Typical uninformed rant, ignoring any inconvenient truths that don't support YOUR extreme view.
you forgot a word, and that is "storm"

In industrial settings, stormwater runoff is regulated because of potential oil being introduced into rivers and drinking water supplies. But, really, who doesn't just dump their waste oil in their wells, and storm drains?
Dude

Purcellville, VA

#11 Feb 13, 2013
huck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Stormwater runoff is not a pollutant, so EPA is not authorized to regulate it," O'Grady said.
that's as twisted as the cooch's and foxnewz daily logic
My right to profit is greater than your civil right to health.(Not even Ron Paul would agree to that, but Rand would)
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Feb 13, 2013
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>(Not even Ron Paul would agree to that, but Rand would)
what's with that anyhoo?

oh well, the more out there they get the better the next election
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Feb 13, 2013
Dude wrote:
<quoted text> But, really, who doesn't just dump their waste oil in their wells, and storm drains?
raises hand, although what's the use, really

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Friends & Supporters of Jesse Matthew Start Leg... Tue equalizer76 3
I'm horny as hell Oct 10 Forever_Angel 1
Waynesboro Police Investigate Fishburne Militar... (Oct '12) Oct 8 Ringer 26
Missing UVA Student Oct 6 WingMan 15
Voices: Hannah Graham. It could have been us. Oct 2 William 2
Sandra Bowles Johnson Sep 24 mandy 1
Scottsville Man Arrested for Homicide, Child Abuse Aug '14 test 1
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match

Scottsville Jobs

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Scottsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Scottsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]