Esmont Man Charged with Forcible Sodomy

Dorman, 59 years old from Esmont, was charged with three counts of Forcible Sodomy and one count of Sexual Battery. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
crowly

Charlottesville, VA

#1 May 10, 2013
a buddy of dumlers from the scottsville district ?
Tristan Mcfeeney

Charlottesville, VA

#2 May 10, 2013
Crowly, that is not true so why be a smart aleck,
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#3 May 10, 2013
More of that in his future.
citizen

Farmville, VA

#4 May 10, 2013
Paddle faster the banjos are getting closer.
Cvillian

Buckingham, VA

#5 May 10, 2013
I wonder how his case will fare as compared to Dumlers.
Simon Says

Ashburn, VA

#6 May 10, 2013
Shemp Howard called and wants his hair back.
Schuyler girl

Fork Union, VA

#7 May 10, 2013
You guys don't know him..so don't judge ever wonder maybe it was her.
victim of a person like u

Crozier, VA

#8 May 10, 2013
I think he is scum and should be in the chair. What people like him don't understand is you just don't hurt us physically you hurt us mentally forever in some shape of form. Its hard for us to cope with thought of sometimes waking up in the morning.It makes it hard for trusting,loving and all the other things that my lord and savior expects from us. Who are you to take our bodies and do want you want with them to leave us with nightmares night after night want to trust scared and not knowing how to trust leaving us in pain for your own selfish sick personal gain. You are sick people that that should be captured like wild life because only an animal could act in such a way. Should be contained like a prisoner because that's how you make us feel inside our own bodies. And ate alive in a pit like Jezebel by dogs with not trace of even the soles of their feet or the palms of their hands every trace of your evil must disappear.
DumlerGiannini

Scottsville, VA

#9 May 10, 2013
Welcome to the club!
Liberalace

Charlottesville, VA

#11 May 11, 2013
victim of a person like u wrote:
I think he is scum and should be in the chair. What people like him don't understand is you just don't hurt us physically you hurt us mentally forever in some shape of form. Its hard for us to cope with thought of sometimes waking up in the morning.It makes it hard for trusting,loving and all the other things that my lord and savior expects from us. Who are you to take our bodies and do want you want with them to leave us with nightmares night after night want to trust scared and not knowing how to trust leaving us in pain for your own selfish sick personal gain. You are sick people that that should be captured like wild life because only an animal could act in such a way. Should be contained like a prisoner because that's how you make us feel inside our own bodies. And ate alive in a pit like Jezebel by dogs with not trace of even the soles of their feet or the palms of their hands every trace of your evil must disappear.
It rubs the lotion on the skin or it else it gets the hose again.

R.I.P.: Uncle Eddie Savitz
Liberalace

Charlottesville, VA

#12 May 11, 2013
Simon Says wrote:
Shemp Howard called and wants his hair back.
While he's at it, the sideburns need to be returned to Neil Young.

R.I.P.: Gary "Football Head" Heidnik
Local

Palmyra, VA

#13 May 11, 2013
First of all, we don't know the victim was a female. Could have been a male. Could have been multiple victims. Sexual abuse is a real sickness. I have personally experienced it, and had multiple family members experience it. If this guy is guilty he needs to be locked up FOREVER. They don't get better. When I think of the actual act of sodomy it makes me cringe. This guy needs to have something very large shoved his way. Makes me ill to think of the victims of this horrible crime. The local scoutmaster who is behind bars deserves it. Rumor has it the victim was gay and it was "consensual." That might have been BUT HE knew better. He was in it for self satisfaction and he too should remain behind bars FOREVER. He too needs something very large shoved his way. To the victim: I am so sorry this happened to you. Please seek counseling. Having been a victim myself I spent years with lots of issues. Still have them as an adult. It's better but I will always have trust issues. Again, so sorry.
Local

Palmyra, VA

#14 May 11, 2013
Oh, and BTW....... sodomy is illegal in Virginia.
Dude

Winchester, VA

#16 May 11, 2013
Local wrote:
Oh, and BTW....... sodomy is illegal in Virginia.
Nope, Cooch lost his challenge to uphold the law. As of March 12, 2013;it's perfectly legal for a man and wife to engage in foreplay in Virginia, but not without being under protest of Cooch.
No More Tears

Moneta, VA

#19 May 11, 2013
Local wrote:
First of all, we don't know the victim was a female. Could have been a male. Could have been multiple victims. Sexual abuse is a real sickness. I have personally experienced it, and had multiple family members experience it. If this guy is guilty he needs to be locked up FOREVER. They don't get better. When I think of the actual act of sodomy it makes me cringe. This guy needs to have something very large shoved his way. Makes me ill to think of the victims of this horrible crime. The local scoutmaster who is behind bars deserves it. Rumor has it the victim was gay and it was "consensual." That might have been BUT HE knew better. He was in it for self satisfaction and he too should remain behind bars FOREVER. He too needs something very large shoved his way. To the victim: I am so sorry this happened to you. Please seek counseling. Having been a victim myself I spent years with lots of issues. Still have them as an adult. It's better but I will always have trust issues. Again, so sorry.
The best counseling comes from Mister 357.

Shoot, shovel and shut up afterwards. Solve the problem instead of endlessly addressing it.
Too Bad

Charlottesville, VA

#21 May 11, 2013
Cvillian wrote:
I wonder how his case will fare as compared to Dumlers.
Of course this perpetrator - like Dumler - will be granted all sorts of perks - like getting to plead down to sexual battery AND getting to serve his jail time on weekends; AND getting to skip the first weekend of the month; AND having jail ask court to specially move up his jail time without informing public; etc. etc.. Right?!?

Article doesn't say if Dorman is friends with the Albemarle Commonwealth Attorney - Denise Lunsford, nor if Dorman serves on the Jail Authority Board, nor if he's a member of the Police-Citizens Advisory Board. Neither does article say Dorman received thousands of dollars in political contributions from local celebrities and politicians. Bet Dorman also doesn't have the local Scottsville rag - affiliated with the Scottsville Chamber of Commerce to write nice, supportive op-eds for him.

Unlike Dumler, Dorman does not seem to be politically connected so he may actually receive punishment commensurate with his foul crimes.
Dude

Winchester, VA

#22 May 11, 2013
Too Bad wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course this perpetrator - like Dumler - will be granted all sorts of perks - like getting to plead down to sexual battery AND getting to serve his jail time on weekends; AND getting to skip the first weekend of the month; AND having jail ask court to specially move up his jail time without informing public; etc. etc.. Right?!?
Article doesn't say if Dorman is friends with the Albemarle Commonwealth Attorney - Denise Lunsford, nor if Dorman serves on the Jail Authority Board, nor if he's a member of the Police-Citizens Advisory Board. Neither does article say Dorman received thousands of dollars in political contributions from local celebrities and politicians. Bet Dorman also doesn't have the local Scottsville rag - affiliated with the Scottsville Chamber of Commerce to write nice, supportive op-eds for him.
Unlike Dumler, Dorman does not seem to be politically connected so he may actually receive punishment commensurate with his foul crimes.
unlikely since he was charged with three counts and not just one.
.
You appear to have a political agenda and are using this as a platform tp spread it. I certainly hope you don't accuse others of being disgusting for doing the same
Jimbo

District Heights, MD

#23 May 11, 2013
Dorman has emphysema from 4 packs a day for decades.He also is diabetic and has high blood pressure.I doubt he was capable of this.
Dude

Winchester, VA

#24 May 11, 2013
Jimbo wrote:
Dorman has emphysema from 4 packs a day for decades.He also is diabetic and has high blood pressure.I doubt he was capable of this.
The court of public opinion doesn't care....WE DEMAND JUSTICE...PUBLIC EXECUTIONS...MOB RULES
been there

Winchester, VA

#25 May 11, 2013
Local wrote:
Oh, and BTW....... sodomy is illegal in Virginia.
Oral sex is also still illegal in Virginia, even in your private home. How many of you mouthing off could be arrested for that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hope clinic (Dec '12) Mon Guess 44
Massive Spike In Whites Setting Blacks On Fire Dec 15 Jennylou777 1
How to... Dec 14 True Blue Local 1
99 Baboon Syndicate Dec 9 KarlsonKendrickKyle 1
Friend of alleged UVA rape victim: Story is no ... Dec 8 Ipso Facto 1
Protest outside Phi Kappa Psi house leads to fo... Dec 6 Lordy 5
Rolling Stone Story Dec 5 bulk 1
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Scottsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Scottsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:14 pm PST