Fifth Street Station Site Plan Approved

Fifth Street Station Site Plan Approved

There are 3 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Apr 17, 2013, titled Fifth Street Station Site Plan Approved. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The proposed Fifth Street Station is one step closer to full approval. Thursday morning the site plan for the new shopping center was approved, meaning the application can move forward.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

huck

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Apr 18, 2013
That creek is toast.
IVY SAM

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Apr 18, 2013
PLEASE HURRY !!!
we need shopping south/east
Old Hare

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Apr 19, 2013
huck wrote:
That creek is toast.
I used to play in and around that creek years ago. It was pretty bad then if I remember correctly? There is a bridge that runs over it just past the gas station and fast food joints that was covered in graffiti and broken beer bottles (this was in the late 70's early 80's mind you). I can't even imagine that there is much life in it now as there wasn't much back then save for a few Minnows and possibly a crayfish or two (although we looked we never found any). If you consider the environment that precedes the subdivision in that area I can't imagine that it has fared well these past 30 years since?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lets get the real facts out there 1 min Brian 14
News The Latest: White nationalist: Ia m not an angr... 8 min INFIDEL 68
News White nationalists: Charlottesville just a begi... 9 min bohart 39
News A Celebration in the Streets, Then Screams 12 min spocko 269
News One dead after car plows into group of proteste... 32 min Sheriff Joe 529 101
General Lee butt hole was loose 36 min CrackPotLeft 17
News Scott Taylor: Donald Trump exhibited 'failure o... 38 min youll shoot your ... 8

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages