New Mayor of Scottsville

New Mayor of Scottsville

There are 6 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Sep 28, 2009, titled New Mayor of Scottsville. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The town of Scottsville has a new mayor. Monday night the town council voted to give John Snoddy the title.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Longtime Resident

Columbia, SC

#1 Sep 29, 2009
Steve Meeks for Council! Show me one person that has done more for the town in the last 10 can't can you? GO STEVE!!!
no more yakes

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Sep 29, 2009
Longtime Resident wrote:
Steve Meeks for Council! Show me one person that has done more for the town in the last 10 can't can you? GO STEVE!!!
Raymon Thacker he was the best

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Sep 29, 2009
Raymond Thacker has my vote also!
Longtime Resident

United States

#4 Sep 29, 2009
Raymond is like 125 years old, he served the town well but for God Sake give the man a rest. He has earned it!
but its great

#5 Oct 27, 2010
the guy ran the funeral home and can is the mayor. i remember when the butcher and the cop were the same guy. keep scottsville quaint. i also watched this community pull together and help each other during the 100 yr floods. they watched and cried and held each other as farms, houses, and businesses were destroyed. i was part of a community that came together after the floods and and gave from love not for attention.
Albemarle resident

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Feb 5, 2013
Is Scottsville going to continue to be represented by a sexual deviant? It is too special of a place to not have better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dominion Energy launches commercials to build p... Oct 1 G Parson 4
Charlottesville Music Thread (Sep '14) Sep 24 Musikologist 3
Review: Blue Ridge Buck Saver Classifieds Sep 19 Joyce spears 1
Denise Lunsford Wrongful Prosecution Story in S... Sep 16 James River Wren 2
Poll Should The Confederate Flag Be Rejected? Sep '15 Angela 1
News Finding Charlottesville: Emerging Technology Scene Sep '15 Angela 1
Sandra Bowles Johnson (Sep '14) Sep '14 mandy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages