New Mayor of Scottsville

The town of Scottsville has a new mayor. Monday night the town council voted to give John Snoddy the title. Full Story
Longtime Resident

Columbia, SC

#1 Sep 29, 2009
Steve Meeks for Council! Show me one person that has done more for the town in the last 10 years..........you can't can you? GO STEVE!!!
no more yakes

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Sep 29, 2009
Longtime Resident wrote:
Steve Meeks for Council! Show me one person that has done more for the town in the last 10 years..........you can't can you? GO STEVE!!!
Raymon Thacker he was the best
Bear

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Sep 29, 2009
Raymond Thacker has my vote also!
Longtime Resident

United States

#4 Sep 29, 2009
Raymond is like 125 years old, he served the town well but for God Sake give the man a rest. He has earned it!
but its great

AOL

#5 Oct 27, 2010
the guy ran the funeral home and can is the mayor. i remember when the butcher and the cop were the same guy. keep scottsville quaint. i also watched this community pull together and help each other during the 100 yr floods. they watched and cried and held each other as farms, houses, and businesses were destroyed. i was part of a community that came together after the floods and and gave from love not for attention.
Albemarle resident

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Feb 5, 2013
Is Scottsville going to continue to be represented by a sexual deviant? It is too special of a place to not have better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Friends & Supporters of Jesse Matthew Start Leg... 6 hr William 7
Charlottsvillee police chief longo 7 hr William 1
LJ the Bear is gone now 8 hr up the road 1
I'm horny as hell Oct 10 Forever_Angel 1
Waynesboro Police Investigate Fishburne Militar... (Oct '12) Oct 8 Ringer 26
Missing UVA Student Oct 6 WingMan 15
Sandra Bowles Johnson Sep 24 mandy 1
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match

Scottsville Jobs