AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

GIVE THIS FAMILY A BREAK!!!!AND MAKE SURE YOUR CHILD, HUSBAND,MOM,DAD OR FAMILY MEMBER HAVE THERE LIFE IN ORDER! SWEEP AROUND YOUR OWN DOOR I BET YOUR DUST PAN GETS DUSTY...SHHH TRY IT.
Clarification needed

Altavista, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

hmm wrote:
TAYLOR, EDWARD LEE; III
03/13/2003 01:00 PM PETIT LARCENY
03/13/2003 12:00 AM POSSESSION OF BURGLARY TOOLS
03/13/2003 01:00 PM DESTRUCT PROP/MONUMENT
03/26/2009 09:05 AM DRUGS: POSSESS SCH IV
03/26/2009 09:05 AM DWI, 2ND
04/14/2006 12:00 AM 82/55 SPEEDING
list goes on and on
Okay I have to say this, this man is 27 at the time of death in 2012 and this is the best you can come up with for being a total ass. Stuff from when he was 17 thru 21. I did not know him nor do I know his family but this is just silly to put up here. Someones dumb mistakes are not reason to justify their death. How about you post your real name on here and let me do a quick background check and let's see what we find.. Let's all judge the judger.
Upset Daughter

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

let me start by saying that unless you knew my cousin, then you all need to shut up, first off YES the cycle was reported stolen, but there is NO proof he is the one that stole, he could have bought it from the thief unknowingly, so unless you know someone personally or the facts then you don't need to be running your mouths, how would you like it if someone talked CRAP about your deceased loved one without knowing them, so please find something better to do then run your mouths about someone you knew nothing about.
Dude

Montpelier, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Upset Daughter wrote:
let me start by saying that unless you knew my cousin, then you all need to shut up, first off YES the cycle was reported stolen, but there is NO proof he is the one that stole, he could have bought it from the thief unknowingly, so unless you know someone personally or the facts then you don't need to be running your mouths, how would you like it if someone talked CRAP about your deceased loved one without knowing them, so please find something better to do then run your mouths about someone you knew nothing about.
I'm sorry about your loss, its best if you don't read internet forums as they’re full of insensitive trolls that will only anger you. Again, I'm sorry about your loss and hope you find solace in his memory.
I’ve given this advice already once today, but it appears to be more apt in your case.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. "
~Friedrich Nietzsche
A Little Help

Crimora, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Ok I want to start by saying that YES the motorcylce was stolen and it was stolen from me!! I do not know the man who died and I am truely sorry that he did. And I understand that this man died and a life is more important than a motorcycle but that motorcycle belonged to me and it was taken ILLEGALLY. There seems to be quite a few people who know this man but no one wants to help me figure out where he got the bike from since everyone is saying he did not steal it. I really do believe that he didn't but I think someone that knows him knows where he got the bike from and who gave it to him and I would really like to know since it was stolen from me and I cannot have it back! I do have full coverage insurance on the bike but that doesn't mean I wanted it stolen! This mans death may not have been prevented but it could have been longer if someone would have just left my stuff alone!!!!
Ma Damn

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

FREE MEANS FREE wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I have to say this ... WHAT THE HELL does this have to do with anything ???? A man is dead & his family is hurting NO MATTER what he did doesn't take their pain away or make them love him less!!!!!
it has everything to do with it...was he impaired at this accident? AT any one of those priors (and the list goes on...) he could have KILLED innocent people!!!
This was tragic....prayers to the family & friends....BUT...in this case, it sppears...karma won out.....
Va Chick

Bear Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

People are so quick to judge others these days, especially when they're desperately trying to hide their own skeletons in their closets. Saying something so petty as "Karma's a bitch" is inappropriate, rude and crass. Wishing ill on someone for something that didn't even effect you, and that you don't know the whole story about, is immature and irresponsible. The simple fact is that someone is dead, and maybe he wasn't perfect, but that didn't mean he didn't have people who loved him or that he was a bad person at his core.
sick of idiots

Altavista, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Ma Damn wrote:
<quoted text>it has everything to do with it...was he impaired at this accident? AT any one of those priors (and the list goes on...) he could have KILLED innocent people!!!
This was tragic....prayers to the family & friends....BUT...in this case, it sppears...karma won out.....
Your a jerk and his priors were at a minimum of 3 years old. And you really expect us to believe that posting that on here is anything other then idiotic and judgmental?? This is not a case of karma. Do you even know what Karma is? And if you really think that at 8:30AM this man was drunk and decided to go and pick up his sons medicine then you are nuts. Stop trying to justify posting this kind of crap on here, it is just plan wrong he is dead enough said. Trashing him on the internet and saying how you feel he deserved to die is just heartless and uncaring, and since you do not seem to understand what karma is I wouldn't be putting that kind of energy out there. Give us your name so we can see your background and figure out if your life events are deserving of the karma you speak of.
sure

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Clarification needed wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay I have to say this, this man is 27 at the time of death in 2012 and this is the best you can come up with for being a total ****. Stuff from when he was 17 thru 21. I did not know him nor do I know his family but this is just silly to put up here. Someones dumb mistakes are not reason to justify their death. How about you post your real name on here and let me do a quick background check and let's see what we find.. Let's all judge the judger.
Go ahead....you first....
citizen

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

A Litle Help@I'm sorry your bike was stolen,and wrecked.I am a motorcycle owner and I'm concerned about any motorcyle theft.When it was wrecked,were your tags still on it,or had the thief put on other tags?We are fortunate that motorcycle theft in this area is relatively rare.Were the police able to accumulate any forensic evidence where the bike was stolen?If the dead man had a second DUI hree years ago,he probably did not have a valid license at the time of his death.
john

Palmyra, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

cha-ching
an expression used to show excitement after something good has happened.
The homework I didn't do last night wasn't collected. Cha-ching!
BbWingfield

Palmyra, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

Only GOD can judge us!!You have no right to say that someone deserves to die!!He was a son,father,husband,brother.nep hew,grandson,bestfriend and like my lil brother!!!He made mistakes as we all are human and do!!We all sin even when we dont see that we have but as long as we ask for forgiveness then god forgives!!!YOUR NOT GOD!!!It was never said that he stole that bike did it??Nope thats whats wrong with the world today you hear alil of something and place judgement regardless on if its true or not and for that you have to answer to god...as far as his record really come on now again we all make mistakes he paid for his mistakes!!Spunky will always be a great man in my eyes nobody is perfect and never will they be perfect..He is loved by many people who seen him for him not his mistakes thats the only way we learn an sometimes we have to repeat those mistakes to see clearly!!He is with God now and you my friend still have to answer to God for the mean an cruel things that you have in your heart!!I pray that God can save your soul!!Spunky your always going to be in my heart!!I love you and my kids miss there uncle spunk,im so glad that god gave me a chance to have such a free spirited person in my life that was always there for us!!Some people really need god in there life!!!
Palehorse

Glasgow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

BbWingfield wrote:
Only GOD can judge us!!You have no right to say that someone deserves to die!!He was a son,father,husband,brother.nep hew,grandson,bestfriend and like my lil brother!!!He made mistakes as we all are human and do!!We all sin even when we dont see that we have but as long as we ask for forgiveness then god forgives!!!YOUR NOT GOD!!!It was never said that he stole that bike did it??Nope thats whats wrong with the world today you hear alil of something and place judgement regardless on if its true or not and for that you have to answer to god...as far as his record really come on now again we all make mistakes he paid for his mistakes!!Spunky will always be a great man in my eyes nobody is perfect and never will they be perfect..He is loved by many people who seen him for him not his mistakes thats the only way we learn an sometimes we have to repeat those mistakes to see clearly!!He is with God now and you my friend still have to answer to God for the mean an cruel things that you have in your heart!!I pray that God can save your soul!!Spunky your always going to be in my heart!!I love you and my kids miss there uncle spunk,im so glad that god gave me a chance to have such a free spirited person in my life that was always there for us!!Some people really need god in there life!!!
If only God can judge us, it would seem this guy is going to be in a bit of trouble with the man upstairs. He was a career criminal.... So sure, let God judge him. Good luck with that.
BbWingfield

Palmyra, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Palehorse wrote:
<quoted text>
If only God can judge us, it would seem this guy is going to be in a bit of trouble with the man upstairs. He was a career criminal.... So sure, let God judge him. Good luck with that.
His life being taking wasnt enough???His kids losing there Father wasnt enough??His family and friends losing him wasnt enough??Like i said he did his time for the past crimes and he had already ask god for forgiveness..Guess what God forgave him!!
Margaret Poisson

Smyrna, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

citizen wrote:
A Litle Help@I'm sorry your bike was stolen,and wrecked.I am a motorcycle owner and I'm concerned about any motorcyle theft.When it was wrecked,were your tags still on it,or had the thief put on other tags?We are fortunate that motorcycle theft in this area is relatively rare.Were the police able to accumulate any forensic evidence where the bike was stolen?If the dead man had a second DUI hree years ago,he probably did not have a valid license at the time of his death.
Hi there, sorry but this is the first I heard of this site. Im Edwards aunt, I pretty much raised him. so first I want to say sorry about your bike, my sons bike was stolen about 3mths ago here in De and yet I pray that they are safe on it. I can tell you what I know. I have Spunky's wallet and in it is a reciept that he had gotten from buying this bike. The mans name is on it which I won't put on here, but it is hand written and I can tell you it was from someone in Waynesboro. Feel free to call me and I will help as much as I can. Im not saying that Spunky didn't know it was stolen, the kid had such a rough life that Im sure he thought he had something with this and was proud. Again Im very sorry
Margaret Poisson

Smyrna, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Yes Im Spunkys aunt, and I was going to write about what a wonderful person he was, how he went to church, how he did his bible studies, how he would do anything for anybody, how he took care of his grandmother while she was passing. And yes there were times he got with the wrong crew and made mistakes, but you know what the Lord forgave him right away...any harm he EVER did was to himself not to others!! So for all you cowards out there how about you stop and judge your own family and leave my to the Lord
Margaret Poisson

Smyrna, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

A Little Help wrote:
Ok I want to start by saying that YES the motorcylce was stolen and it was stolen from me!! I do not know the man who died and I am truely sorry that he did. And I understand that this man died and a life is more important than a motorcycle but that motorcycle belonged to me and it was taken ILLEGALLY. There seems to be quite a few people who know this man but no one wants to help me figure out where he got the bike from since everyone is saying he did not steal it. I really do believe that he didn't but I think someone that knows him knows where he got the bike from and who gave it to him and I would really like to know since it was stolen from me and I cannot have it back! I do have full coverage insurance on the bike but that doesn't mean I wanted it stolen! This mans death may not have been prevented but it could have been longer if someone would have just left my stuff alone!!!!
Hi there, sorry but this is the first I heard of this site. Im Edwards aunt, I pretty much raised him. so first I want to say sorry about your bike, my sons bike was stolen about 3mths ago here in De and yet I pray that they are safe on it. I can tell you what I know. I have Spunky's wallet and in it is a reciept that he had gotten from buying this bike. The mans name is on it which I won't put on here, but it is hand written and I can tell you it was from someone in Waynesboro. Feel free to call me and I will help as much as I can. Im not saying that Spunky didn't know it was stolen, the kid had such a rough life that Im sure he thought he had something with this and was proud. Again Im very sorry
Rusty

Edinburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Play stupid games, Win stupid prizes.
hmm

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Margaret Poisson wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought his grandma raised him
citizen

Linthicum Heights, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

"Auntie": what did the "receipt" say?$500.00 ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Scottsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Scottsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••