General Assembly Will Discuss UVA, Ex...

General Assembly Will Discuss UVA, Exploitation of Elderly, More - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA...

There are 2 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Jan 2, 2013, titled General Assembly Will Discuss UVA, Exploitation of Elderly, More - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

State lawmakers will return to Richmond one week from Wednesday for what promises to be a busy 2013 General Assembly session.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

huck

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Jan 2, 2013
Why don't they at least give a token effort to earn their salary and work longer?
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Jan 2, 2013
huck wrote:
Why don't they at least give a token effort to earn their salary and work longer?
I'm sure they're asking themselves "Why should I? they don't appreciate me anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Number of U.S. hate groups jumps 20 percent sin... 1 hr Amp Man 2
News Google engineer says he was fired for fighting ... 5 hr Gematria News Sta... 2
News Charlottesville Victims Ask Court to Hold Nazis... 6 hr Gematria News Sta... 1
Bi interests Wed Curious1 1
News Fans of the '70s hit TV show "The Waltons" plan... Feb 20 IrishEyes37 1
News Political Prosecutions, Anarcho-Tyranny, And Na... Feb 20 Gematria News Sta... 1
Prison Officers Alone (Aug '17) Aug '17 Prison Officers A... 1

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages