Larry Joe Stinson
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Family

Scottsville, KY

#22 Apr 1, 2011
Atleast he has something to do with 1 of his boys and 1 of his grandbabys but he will regret it one day. I've been around his oldest son and when Larry Joe was around he didn't go to him bc he needed something but, he seems to be doing pretty damn good without him in his life
Ashley

United States

#23 Jun 26, 2011
your not to judge wrote:
1st off,his family stole half our stuff while we were in jail,so whos the thief??his oldest son and group only comes around when need stuff..and the other son is a part of his life,plus a 9month old grandbaby.he works,loves his family,and goes to worship GOD.but yet his family got mad and stole our stuff,he{his brother}was looking for the meth left.if ya want to judge and speak of stuff you dont know about go ahead,,cause myfriends GOD is my judge and he judges as you judge.so think as you want and GOD bless you all.
I dont ever remember needing u guys for anythin u guys would ask us 2 help with things. Just like when Larry Joe needed money 2 catch up with child support and had the chevy 4 sale Michael wanted so we gave him all of what he wanted for it except a couple hundred dollars and then wake up one day and it was missing. We dont care bc everyone knows the truth.
THE TRUTH

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#24 Jul 4, 2011
Nicole wrote:
yep it was and they are both in jail for manufactoring meth and some other things. I feel bad for his kids.
Nicole come on... Im family been around you guys my whole life. Yes Larrys got his proplems. But before you get on here preacheing..Maybe you should check in to that pill problem you got.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#25 Jul 4, 2011
It sounds like the whole family needs the Lord ahh. Glory be ahh. Don't even think about coming to the First Church of Discount Sin though ahh. You might try getting on the Marvey B & Frances Wailing Hour. Amen ahh.

Rev. Father Farter
just to let u know

Westmoreland, TN

#26 Jul 4, 2011
your not to judge wrote:
<quoted text>like i said people dont know what is done behind doors..
so larry made meth in a house that was not his and then got busted. the mobile home he had fix up pretty nice by the way was condemed and had to be tore down. all items were also contaminated with chemicals and legally told to be desposed of. the owner of home was also responsable four the proper removel and tare down. these are facts on file with the state. who was the owner, his on blood so stop being so mad at him and take responsibilty four your own actions.
Nicole

Rock Island, IL

#27 Jul 9, 2011
THE TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>Nicole come on... Im family been around you guys my whole life. Yes Larrys got his proplems. But before you get on here preacheing..Maybe you should check in to that pill problem you got.
This is not his Sister so don't go assuming its people that its not Just b/c of the name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Look'n to git hitched 3 hr Hoosierredneck 1
To the girl I love 5 hr My back hurts 261
Last post win war. War begin now! 8 hr -Sprocket- 192
cortni clark/oliver 13 hr UKrulz111 8
tinker & allen 14 hr RoamingInsomniac 47
the scottsville lunatic 14 hr RoamingInsomniac 9
Poll Allen County Wet Election 15 hr T Gator 57
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages