Next Last
sambo

Summer Shade, KY

#1 Sep 14, 2008
Who had the fight Saturday night?
giggles

Scottsville, KY

#2 Sep 14, 2008
which one????? I heard Maelea Talbott got her ass kicked! at a party is that the one your askin about??
sambo

Summer Shade, KY

#3 Sep 14, 2008
Not sure,just heard about some fight.Anymore you know about??

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#4 Sep 14, 2008
giggles, dont post something that you dont know about... since you were Stupid enough to put her whole name here, they CAN trace you and Sue you for "defamation" of her character... you should be smarter
giggles

Scottsville, KY

#5 Sep 14, 2008
nope

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#6 Sep 14, 2008
nope?
nope what?
if you wind up sued, you'll understand
you must be Really young
go play somewhere else kid, we don't need "rumors" and "lies"
giggles

Scottsville, KY

#7 Sep 14, 2008
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
nope?
nope what?
if you wind up sued, you'll understand
you must be Really young
go play somewhere else kid, we don't need "rumors" and "lies"
Get a life the whole world does evolve around you roaming......I nptice you chime in on every string whether you know the people or not!!!! another thing no I am not a kid, and believe me I think if anyone sued over the stuff on here one time you would not have anything to do with your time!!!! If you knew her or what the fight was over then maybe you could "speak" but since you must not have been where I was then you have NOTHING in this discussion as well as many others that you hae voiced your opinion on so there I have said what so many want to to you
giggles

Scottsville, KY

#8 Sep 14, 2008
another thing the fight I heard was over her ex=boyfriend that looked like last night was a on again deal......so there if you know her let her know the town is now talking about her!!!!!
giggles

Scottsville, KY

#9 Sep 14, 2008
oh and I live in Scottsville out towards glasgow so I have no idea why it is saying red boiling!! Again I'll tel roaming the NEWS REPORTER of the web I am not a kid, I am a mother of 3, giggles just happens to be what alot of people have called me for a long time.......I will not stoop to be as low as you and remain talking to you about people that you do not know!!

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#10 Sep 14, 2008
you know what giggles, i DO know maelea, tho she isngt a Talbott now, she is a Pardue, and i WILL show her this... i worked with Mae and know where she works now, so i will be going there tomorrow with this...
you CAN be found
and i will ask that she find you, and make sure You pay for these LIES you are telling
you dont Know mae, and if you Do, why would you get in here and say she got "whipped" in a fight, unless you are some sort of Trouble maker... which, You Are
if you don't know how come it says Red Boiling Springs, its because thats where your ISP comes from... and you are How Old???
yeah, thats what i thought
becareful what you say, you WILL get something you dont want, Especially when you open your mouth and stick your big ole foot in it.
opinion

Scottsville, KY

#11 Sep 14, 2008
Well did Maelea get into a fight?

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#12 Sep 14, 2008
not that she said
she said she hasnt been to any parties in months
and she doesnt know what ex- or even Current boyfriend she would fight over
so the post about her was a lie, and that IS something she could sue over
i'm guessing checking facts would have been smart
some people just don't have a Clue
Concerned Citizen

Scottsville, KY

#13 Sep 14, 2008
Oh yea...I saw it all...got into a fight with Herman the one eyed german!!! If russell the love muscle hadn't been there to break it up, she would've got screwed!!!! ROFLMAO!!!

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#14 Sep 14, 2008
sorry, that made no sense to me
but that's ok... she is going to find out who "giggles" is, by the lovely IP they have
police can do that
and i guess giggles can lie and say they didn't post that, but i saw it...

“yep it's me”

Since: Sep 08

scottsville

#15 Sep 14, 2008
i saw it all also....
BLAHBLAHBLAH

Canton, OH

#16 Sep 14, 2008
Where did she get in a fight and who with?

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#17 Sep 15, 2008
noone
giggles lied
mae is going to the police to have that IP traced
ha ha

Cave City, KY

#18 Sep 15, 2008
ok roaming!! you get on my damn nerves puttin in your 2 sense on everything! grow up! if u want to sue someone over one silly post then you are all messed up in the head! not alot of ppl get on this silly site there are only like 170 posts for god sake. shew childish ppl. if it didnt happen then why are 3 ppl sayin they saw it. if your "friend" wants to lie then maybe u need a new friend one who doesnt lie to your face! reality check!!
Maeleas mom

Scottsville, KY

#19 Sep 15, 2008
There was NO FIGHT!!!!! I'm sick of this crap! If Whomever has this site wasn't a gossip lovin fool there would not be any of this stuff on here PERIOD! Why can't Scottsville/Allen County use this sit for its intended purpose?? To inform out of town people about the businesses and such of this County?? Simple because all this town or County has ever done is tend to someone elses business!! If you live in a glass house don't throw stones!!!!!!!!!

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#20 Sep 15, 2008
haha, you seem to know a lot about nothing
maybe you shoulf get Your facts straight, you and giggles must be one in the same, both Liars!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lucas Goodrum's Stepfather Found Dead Inside Bu... (Jan '08) 4 hr Common s 360
wreck 6 hr wandering 1
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 9 hr RoamingInsomniac 2,525
Red headed older lady at smoke shake BbQ 16 hr Mm mm bbq 10
Stephanie taylor 16 hr Heist Krug 2
County Police in town 16 hr Tax payer too 7
Todd Cooper (Jun '13) 18 hr Allme0425 41

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages