so what about jared merchant and shan...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sam

Lafayette, TN

#22 Feb 20, 2011
Well its not very smart getting on a public web site and explaining to people that they ratted you out and now your going to "take" care of them. Not very smart on your part.
Nadain

Scottsville, KY

#23 Mar 9, 2011
Well Sam, to tell u the truth that has to be the dumbist thing ive ever herd of to get on a website and telling everyone. To me it looks like they shouldnt have to worry about the rats, heck they on here telling on themselves. Pretty stupid if you ask me i think. Just remember if your dog bits you shame on the dog, but if he bits you a second time shame on you.
Grain

Bowling Green, KY

#24 Mar 30, 2011
The problem with those two guys is that they take advantage of those who try to help and are willing to roll over on anyone in order to save themselves. Drugs are bad, obviously, but I find stealing meds from a woman who was on the verge of death much worse than what they're ratting others out with.
popcorn

Westmoreland, TN

#25 Mar 30, 2011
John Wayne wrote:
its true....i got papers...
My dog has papers too! Are they A.K.C. or C.K.C.
isabout

Horse Cave, KY

#26 Sep 12, 2013
Heard hes selling again so everyone better watch out. When he gets caught, he will get more people
JustBC

Chicago, IL

#27 Nov 5, 2013
Is Shannon the short fat chic runs mouth all time?
well

United States

#28 Nov 6, 2013
JustBC wrote:
Is Shannon the short fat chic runs mouth all time?
Shannon is a guy, not girl.
brad m

Gig Harbor, WA

#29 Oct 26, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Shannon is a guy, not girl.
I know them both and Shannon is not the one ive seen papers on jared though.
Ray Denson

Lafayette, TN

#30 Nov 6, 2014
John Wayne wrote:
you've got to be the dumbest motherf**cker on here. he ratted on ten people in this town so he could get his a$$ outta trouble and the discovery papers prove it. rats die in traps.
Speakin of which Joseph Henson and Chris Wells got more than 10 people.... Where are they??
Surf and turf 99

Union City, GA

#31 Jul 12, 2016
The guys are back
Justice

Elizabethtown, IN

#32 Jul 13, 2016
John Wayne wrote:
you've got to be the dumbest motherf**cker on here. he ratted on ten people in this town so he could get his a$$ outta trouble and the discovery papers prove it. rats die in traps.
Your right.. I was raised that way, DONT RAT no matter what.. Even if u get caught up take it and go on.. Bc seriously do these rats really think the freakn police like them bc there ratting, well they dont like rats either it just makes there job easier... Btw i dont do drugs but i believe the same way.. Don't rat on ppl just to get out of trouble bc you got caught.. You play you gotta pay..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christina law (Apr '15) 3 hr Mackie 5
daniel knight 6 hr Mackie 5
Mary Bess only wants republican business 16 hr Schmedley T Troll 26
Who do you not want to fight from Scottsville Sat Schmedley T Troll 2
Shelly Minix Sat Schmedley T Troll 3
Trump followers are like a Cult Sat Schmedley T Troll 159
Charlie for mayor?? wtf Fri Really concerned 12

Scottsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages