so what about jared merchant and shan...

so what about jared merchant and shannon hargis ratting everyone out?

Posted in the Scottsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John Wayne

Lafayette, TN

#1 Feb 8, 2011
its true....i got papers...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2 Feb 8, 2011
It's cool, you have got papers proving you are qualified to draw your crazy check. No one is going to try to take it. Just stay calm.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#3 Feb 8, 2011
ROFL!!!
John Wayne

Lafayette, TN

#4 Feb 8, 2011
you've got to be the dumbest motherf**cker on here. he ratted on ten people in this town so he could get his a$$ outta trouble and the discovery papers prove it. rats die in traps.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#5 Feb 8, 2011
So they told on people. Were they doing/making drugs?? Why is that a bad thing??

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#6 Feb 8, 2011
Wait! They ratted on YOU didn't they??

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#7 Feb 8, 2011
John Wayne wrote:
you've got to be the dumbest motherf**cker on here. he ratted on ten people in this town so he could get his a$$ outta trouble and the discovery papers prove it. rats die in traps.
The Discovery Channel is much better. Now if you don't want your mama F-D keep her off the streets.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#8 Feb 8, 2011
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Wait! They ratted on YOU didn't they??
They must have. I don't think these Discovery Papers are on display for public viewing. Until recently I hav never heard of such a document and I am The Great Una Farter, I know everything. Hehehehehe.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#9 Feb 8, 2011
correction....had.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#10 Feb 8, 2011
Now for a little Edward G. Robinson drama. Yea Mugsy I'm gonna' get ya you dirty rat yea. I'm gonna waste ya Mugsy yea you dirty rat yea.
John Wayne

Westmoreland, TN

#11 Feb 8, 2011
didnt your parents teach u anything i got in worse trouble for telling on someone than they did for doing it..rats die in traps..remember that because youll be slippin an get faded from the left side..theyll get what they got coming to them...an una i guess u dont know much about the law an how it works..theres records of everything theyve got to give you what they got on you..ya know EVIDENCE
Big Poppa Pump

Westmoreland, TN

#12 Feb 8, 2011
being a rat is one of the worst things u could be.man up and take responsibilty. little punks. but dnt get in a war of words w/ vagina fart, john wayne. this is all he has, he gets off on it. itll just go into some dumb bs w him and his 2-3 friends and not even talk about the subject at hand. he obviously lacks a life, so he spends all day and nite polluting topix w/ his "cleverness" and talk of things he lacks knowledge in

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#13 Feb 9, 2011
Big Poppa Pump wrote:
being a rat is one of the worst things u could be.man up and take responsibilty. little punks. but dnt get in a war of words w/ vagina fart, john wayne. this is all he has, he gets off on it. itll just go into some dumb bs w him and his 2-3 friends and not even talk about the subject at hand. he obviously lacks a life, so he spends all day and nite polluting topix w/ his "cleverness" and talk of things he lacks knowledge in
I think you need to get into a war with a spelling and English text book. What I do beats walking the streets buying and selling dope, Dope. It's simple dumb-dumbs, don't mess with illegal drugs and this will rid your life of the human rat problem. If I were you I wouldn't be even thinking about a vagina, you are two punks crying like school girls getting their pigtails pulled. Suck it up you sissies.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#14 Feb 9, 2011
John Wayne wrote:
didnt your parents teach u anything i got in worse trouble for telling on someone than they did for doing it..rats die in traps..remember that because youll be slippin an get faded from the left side..theyll get what they got coming to them...an una i guess u dont know much about the law an how it works..theres records of everything theyve got to give you what they got on you..ya know EVIDENCE
Yep, my parents taught me to stay away from drugs and alcohol. The way you are crying the blues, they must have EVIDENCE on you. I'll be slipping? I don't know anyone to tell on. I don't hang out with junkies. Get faded my arse. Better watch my left hand instead of the right. I am left handed. Stay away from illegal drugs and you won't have any problems with rats. It's very simple.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#15 Feb 9, 2011
If you don't do stupid things, like run and do drugs, and crap, you don't get in trouble. Stop doing stupid things so you don't get in trouble.
Geez.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#16 Feb 9, 2011
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
If you don't do stupid things, like run and do drugs, and crap, you don't get in trouble. Stop doing stupid things so you don't get in trouble.
Geez.
Roaming, I think they already have to many drug fried brain cells to comprehend what we are trying to tell them.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#17 Feb 9, 2011
Probably!!
true

United States

#18 Feb 16, 2011
Hell yea they rats. Shit they got me n yea I know should've never sold to Jared but I did. Karams a bitch n I feel so sorry for his momma when they find him n the ditch. He got it coming.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#19 Feb 16, 2011
STOP SELLING DRUGS!
Jesus! Karma?? Are you kidding?? You got told on for dealing. And, you really don't understand that you SHOULDN'T DEAL DRUGS??
Do your time, and get your life straightened out. If you don't, you will get more jail time.
Well

Lafayette, TN

#21 Feb 17, 2011
My opinion is that whoever is stupid enough to buy drugs are just as guilty as the drug dealer, honestly only reason they told on a dealer was to get themselves out of trouble when they should be faceing it like grown men. Just cause one person goes down doesn't mean rat out everyone u know. And before it even gets said no i do not do drugs what so ever, I just think ppl should start taking reaponsibility for their own crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angie davis 1 hr RoamingInsomniac 18
Pastor having posts removed 7 hr Opinion 4
The 'Clown' Can't Be Stopped From Winning! 13 hr Schmedley T Troll 20
I wish Harper's offered sweet potatoes.. 13 hr Schmedley T Troll 9
Balloons above scottsville Thu Schmedley T Troll 15
Allen co worse place ever Wed RoamingInsomniac 10
Mechanics Wed Jared 1

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance