Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#2 May 16, 2013
Okay. Don't go there anymore.
Problem solved. Have a nice day
really

Westmoreland, TN

#3 May 16, 2013
Crooks ,crooks ,crooks and their daughter is back in jail.
Kathy

Bethpage, TN

#4 May 16, 2013
really wrote:
Crooks ,crooks ,crooks and their daughter is back in jail.
christy?

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#5 May 16, 2013
Again, don't go back there. And, don't air other peoples dirty laundry, unless they can air yours.
scraper

United States

#6 May 16, 2013
Christy from tuttles hasnt been in jail
ged

United States

#7 May 16, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Again, don't go back there. And, don't air other peoples dirty laundry, unless they can air yours.
not posting for your solution just letting people know
get it right

Tompkinsville, KY

#8 May 16, 2013
Christy TUTTLE is NOT and has not been in jail. CRISSY Crone/Dick however, is. Now, with that said and cleared up, none of it is any of your business anyways. If you would mind your own you wouldn't be spreading false info, now would you?
scraper

United States

#9 May 16, 2013
get it right wrote:
Christy TUTTLE is NOT and has not been in jail. CRISSY Crone/Dick however, is. Now, with that said and cleared up, none of it is any of your business anyways. If you would mind your own you wouldn't be spreading false info, now would you?
amen
careful

Scottsville, KY

#10 May 16, 2013
Yea Mickey and Alisha Webb was drugging with the dicks then flipped on the and ratted them out. They do stuff then work with the cops to get out of it. Some friends huh.
just saying

Bowling Green, KY

#11 May 18, 2013
careful wrote:
Yea Mickey and Alisha Webb was drugging with the dicks then flipped on the and ratted them out. They do stuff then work with the cops to get out of it. Some friends huh.
Some FRIENDS? They're not friends weather they turn them in or not! No "friend" will be drugging with them period! A real "friend" would try to lead them in the opposite direction, not condone it and do it with them! You lay with dogs your gonna come out smelling like a dog, and the "friends" they have may or may not have landed them in jail, but I'd rather their a$$es be sitting in jail than laid up in a casket! God watches after his own, and Krissy has been on Gods side of the fence once before. God loves her the same now as he did then, and I'm GLAD He's allowed her to be locked back up if that's what she needs. She knows right from wrong, but once again, as long as she's running with dogs she's gonna smell like them! She has people praying for her, and she's not broken, just bent, she CAN find her way back, she just has to want to!
not so

New Haven, KY

#12 May 22, 2013
For one Alicia has never done drugs and wont touch them and two she left her husband because of his problem and 3 Mikey is not the one that snitched on them. I dont know where everyone is gettin that from but he pled guilty to his charges and is on a 2 yr probation with a 5 year sentance on him for some residue and a empty pipe that he had!! They arent the ones that told but Crissy should be thankful that someone did. The way I hear it she overdosed numerous amounts of times and she needed help bad and jail might have actually saved her life!!! She might not realize that now but maybe she will one day!! Maybe someone told on her bc they actually cared not to be mean or to get out of trouble but to save her from where she was heading and that was a coffin!!! I just know they arent the ones that told and like I said before Alicia has NEVER been out drugging as you called it. She loves her son and her life way to much to destroy it with drugs and anybody that actually knows them would know that!!! They have been going to church and Mikey has been doing really good and they just want to be left alone!! Thanks and before someone says this is them its not Im family!!!!!
bullcrapp

Scottsville, KY

#13 May 22, 2013
Not only Alicia was a pill head due to the fact I've seen you snort them but your awesome husband just busted adam clay
You yourself bragged about yal snitching on Jerry and Chrissy
Saying that the cops would not leave you alone until you did. So your a damn liar. I know she drugged because I did it with you you lying bytch. Your holy now.lmao
mikey

Vine Grove, KY

#14 May 22, 2013
I aint never snitched on anybody this crap is really gettin old!!!! And who in there right mind would go around braggin about snitching on someone!!!! My wife hasnt been on drugs I have been but I have cleaned up and the only pills she ever took was hers and she hasnt taken that in 5 years!!! My WIFE has nothing to do with any of this and you can run your mouth behind a computer but I bet you wont put your real name on here but thats ok im not really worried about it because if you arent talkin about us it would just be someone else and Im not gonna lower my standards to yours if you wanna talk smack the least you could do is put your real name on here

Since: Oct 13

Tampa, FL

#15 Oct 29, 2013
First of all u think he's a rip off don't go back. He would give somebody the shirt off his back. Second of all Mikey (Butters) loser whatever u want to be called u r nothing but a lier I have u on paper where u ratted us out and u r very low down person cause u ain't no better. I'm glad I got caught but I didn't need a ci to catch me up but whatever u will get what u deserve people like u always do. Oh and by the way this is Chrissy so I wanted to make sure you have my name I have been clean going on 7 months now and feel so much better. U r a rat and quit lying to people loser get a life and stay out of everybody else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sandy well social worker 4 hr dss 1
John Garrett and Debbie Parrish Romeo and Julie... 4 hr friend 8
Misty rather 5 hr BrutForce 3
Larry Simpson 11 hr Mrwhire 11
brick layer 12 hr just me 5
Where to dump question 13 hr buckobass 7
Plumbing Sat hogtied 2
More from around the web

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE