michelle stinson
tonya

United States

#1 Apr 25, 2013
rip michelle mesker stinson. we will see each other again someday. you are an angel among us rip love you always Tonya
Friend

Antioch, TN

#2 Apr 25, 2013
Wht in the world happen?????? Omg this is horrible!
ooo

Burkesville, KY

#3 May 1, 2013
Rip we love you
Breanna Lynn Stinson

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 May 17, 2013
Well this is her daughter and I wish y'all wld have never put this on here when she was alive she didn't want her name on here and thts pretty fucked up wow I can't believe y'all be puttin this shit on here and don't worrie about wht happen bc it ain't Moines buisness y'all didn't care when she Was here y care now thank you her daughter breanna

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#5 May 17, 2013
Report this. You CAN have it removed. Hit the "report abuse" button and give the reason why.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6 May 17, 2013
REPORT WHAT??? "RIP we love you", "you are an angel among us"?
...or her daughters "uncalled for" comment?

Very sorry for your loss, this topix was buried in the mix 16 days ago, all you accomplished was to bring it back to the top to complain about her name being on here, yet you are keeping it alive???

Where is the common sense these days?

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#7 May 17, 2013
If you want something, you can report it and get it removed.
breanna stinson

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 May 18, 2013
Well I'm look I ain't scared of to tell yall wat I think and Tonya you are. Horublr nurse and all the rest of ya ll can go to Hell

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#9 May 18, 2013
breanna stinson wrote:
Well I'm look I ain't scared of to tell yall wat I think and Tonya you are. Horublr nurse and all the rest of ya ll can go to Hell
...and this is what drugs will do for ya! Common sense has gone right out the window,
let say

Lafayette, TN

#10 May 18, 2013
breanna stinson wrote:
Breanna no one is talking bad here, it is you that talking horribly, cussing an all at your age that a NO No. There were people that knew Michelle and all they are saying is RIP. WHICH MEANS REST IN PEACE. SO stop with trying to start drama. I understand that you may be up set that her name is on this site, but this site is a gossip site. Just saying not trying to be mean. Just need to understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry Whitney 21 min Schmedley T Troll 10
Brandi piper 2 hr Sillyboy90 1
Brandy Scruggs 2 hr Mem 9
eli carter (Oct '11) 7 hr Samiam 10
Ryan "Eli" Carter (Jul '13) 7 hr Samiam 12
Want to no 10 hr Schmedley T Troll 3
7 s c c (Jul '17) 20 hr RoamingInsomniac 82

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance