Scottsville "The Land of crooked deal...

Scottsville "The Land of crooked dealings,crooked law,and robotic rednecks!!!

Posted in the Scottsville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
prophet isaah

Lafayette, TN

#1 Dec 5, 2010
this town should be removed from the map. The only good people in allen co are the amish!!! the sports coaches suck!!!! the school leaders are a freeakin joke!!! the schoolboard can kiss my ass!!! and the kids are a bunch of losers going nowhere on meth!! GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE IF YOU HAVE A BRAIN!!

“Dont even try, fool!”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Dec 5, 2010
You first!

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#3 Dec 6, 2010
Lived here most of my life, and never had a problem. My kids never took meth, and have amounted to something. Sorry that you are having problems, but it isn't everyone here.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#4 Dec 6, 2010
prophet isaah wrote:
this town should be removed from the map. The only good people in allen co are the amish!!! the sports coaches suck!!!! the school leaders are a freeakin joke!!! the schoolboard can kiss my ass!!! and the kids are a bunch of losers going nowhere on meth!! GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE IF YOU HAVE A BRAIN!!

Why are you still here? I was born and raised here. I have never had any of these problems. It sounds as if you are a flunky.

“Bootleggin Ginseng Digger”

Since: Nov 10

Box Town

#5 Dec 6, 2010
Well, I will twll ya there Cuzin Roman,
Them there menonites is some of my best customers!
But ya know I heard Sir William FartsWorth joined up with them fellers and is doin well.
They say he is a tall slim feller that they put a beard on him.
Aint that precious?
Heheheh
NOW HUSH THAT WET COUNTY TALK!!!

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#6 Dec 6, 2010
Hey Cuzin Rod,
All I know is that I've lived here for some time, and I like it here. Sure there are plenty of OTHER places, but why bother? Too much noise. Too much trouble.

“Analyzing Dumb Public Figures”

Since: Jan 10

Chicken Town USA

#7 Dec 6, 2010
What is a robotic redneck?

Crooked cops ... yea you are right. Don't worry we have a new sheriff coming to town to SAVE us ...

Crooked dealings ... there is a fool born every minute .... you must have been one of those fools ... hehehehe

“UNA all dressed up”

Fartsville

#8 Dec 6, 2010
Chick Papa wrote:
What is a robotic redneck?
Crooked cops ... yea you are right. Don't worry we have a new sheriff coming to town to SAVE us ...
Crooked dealings ... there is a fool born every minute .... you must have been one of those fools ... hehehehe
Chick Papa, Do you think Sheriff elect Cooke will take a Pop Fart and Coffee break from 9:30 until 5:00 like Sheriff Sam Did?

Chicken Town USA

#9 Dec 7, 2010
Little Lord Fartleroy wrote:
<quoted text>
Chick Papa, Do you think Sheriff elect Cooke will take a Pop Fart and Coffee break from 9:30 until 5:00 like Sheriff Sam Did?
It is hard to say Sir Little Lord.

Sheriff Sammy is going to be truely missed by a few and celebrated by a couple more.

I heard the other day that the sheriff Jeffery deputy butt kissing club was getting so bad that my new door key and office desk could be in jeopardy.

I think sheriff jeffery prefers muff diving over pop farts. So time will tell and I am looking forward to many days of analyzing.
lol

“UNA all dressed up”

Fartsville

#10 Dec 7, 2010
Chick Papa wrote:
<quoted text>
It is hard to say Sir Little Lord.
Sheriff Sammy is going to be truely missed by a few and celebrated by a couple more.
I heard the other day that the sheriff Jeffery deputy butt kissing club was getting so bad that my new door key and office desk could be in jeopardy.
I think sheriff jeffery prefers muff diving over pop farts. So time will tell and I am looking forward to many days of analyzing.
lol
Yes Chick Papa; I can see now why you are on R&R in your hammock. No doubt days of grueling political analyzing are just ahead.

I sure hope you get your key back. Stay away from the Sheriff's office until at least Jan. 5th. I have heard Sheriff Sam has hired Clint Eastwood & Clyde the Chimp to annoint the sheriff's Chair and all patrol vehicle seats. Thousands of Drano jugs have been rigged to fall on Sheriff Jeffery if he gets past the electricified door knob. Not to mention all the shredded coffee filter confetti, ready to fall.

I hope the CT team is ready with camera in hand.

Good luck David.

Your friend,
Little Lord Fartleroy (Una)

Box Town

#11 Dec 7, 2010
<quoted text>
Yes Chick Papa; I can see now why you are on R&R in your hammock. No doubt days of grueling political analyzing are just ahead.
I sure hope you get your key back. Stay away from the Sheriff's office until at least Jan. 5th. I have heard Sheriff Sam has hired Clint Eastwood & Clyde the Chimp to annoint the sheriff's Chair and all patrol vehicle seats. Thousands of Drano jugs have been rigged to fall on Sheriff Jeffery if he gets past the electricified door knob. Not to mention all the shredded coffee filter confetti, ready to fall.
Good luck David.
Your friend,
Uncle Leroy,
Is that there dog of youren, is it an attack dog?
If en he is, would you turn him loose on some of these fellers on here?
SINcerely,Rod

Box Town

#12 Dec 7, 2010
Ya know Uncle,
It just hit me. You and dog are gonna be Cuzin Jeffs new k-9 outfit!
Am I right. I promise not to tell.
VOTE DRY SAVE OUR COUNTY!!

Box Town

#13 Dec 7, 2010
I am kina bored here in my shack this mornin as you can tell.
My Dodge 77 Ram truck would not crank this mornin.
Now I missed my food stamp appointment.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#14 Dec 7, 2010
prophet isaah wrote:
Got some news for you "PROPHET" I am a good person and I am not Amish. You cant be to good of a "PROPHET" up here judging ppl. I have kids in this town and I have you to know that they are not losers. If you have such a problem with Scottsville then you get a brain and LEAVE!!!!!
larkfart

Scottsville, KY

#15 Dec 7, 2010
"Prophet", if you have such a problem with Allen Co., there are several roads that will take you where ever you want to go to get away. Don't let the door hit ya.
expert

Westmoreland, TN

#16 Dec 7, 2010
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Lived here most of my life, and never had a problem. My kids never took meth, and have amounted to something. Sorry that you are having problems, but it isn't everyone here.
ROTFLMAO,! you havent amounted to anything, FOOD STAMPS, RETARD CHECK ! you got roach's in your home, your ugly as sin. everybody knows about your drug dealings, i'm sure theres meth in that roach fullied dump somewhere

Chicken Town USA

#17 Dec 7, 2010
<quoted text>
Good luck David.
Your friend,
Dear Lord Fart leroy

That sheriff sammy sure is a non-forgiving soul.

Clyde the chimp sure can sling some monkey shitt when he wants to.

It will be refreshing to once again be able to buy a bucket of drano at our local food lion without being scared of being the BIG CT arrest for the week.

It was also really nice that the PHYSICAL (fiscal) COURT bought sheriff sammy's Dodge Durago for such a reduced cost. I hope the deal included the limo tint at no additional charge.

All we need to do now is hide the key to the evidence locker until Jan 1st, so we will have a few guns left for sheriff jeffery to count ... hehehe

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#18 Dec 7, 2010
expert wrote:
<quoted text> ROTFLMAO,! you havent amounted to anything, FOOD STAMPS, RETARD CHECK ! you got roach's in your home, your ugly as sin. everybody knows about your drug dealings, i'm sure theres meth in that roach fullied dump somewhere
I already told you, you don't know me. I INVITED you to come meet me. You declined to do so, and yet you still lie about me. Your lies are stupid, and OLD. You got nothing else to say, so shut the lies up. Geez.

“UNA all dressed up”

Fartsville

#19 Dec 7, 2010
Rod Cod the 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle Leroy,
Is that there dog of youren, is it an attack dog?
If en he is, would you turn him loose on some of these fellers on here?
SINcerely,Rod

He is gettin old Rod Cod but he can still eat a fellers legs off and he hates them revenuers.

“UNA all dressed up”

Fartsville

#20 Dec 7, 2010
Chick Papa wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Lord Fart leroy
That sheriff sammy sure is a non-forgiving soul.
Clyde the chimp sure can sling some monkey shitt when he wants to.
It will be refreshing to once again be able to buy a bucket of drano at our local food lion without being scared of being the BIG CT arrest for the week.
It was also really nice that the PHYSICAL (fiscal) COURT bought sheriff sammy's Dodge Durago for such a reduced cost. I hope the deal included the limo tint at no additional charge.
All we need to do now is hide the key to the evidence locker until Jan 1st, so we will have a few guns left for sheriff jeffery to count ... hehehe
Sheriff Sam ain't taking this lightly. It will be nice to buy Drano again. My drains have been backed up, wait a minute this old shack ain't got no drains and no cabinet to put Drano in. That's where my milk jug urinal froze I couldn't empty it and it ran over. It's rough around here. This morning I had to go out and break the ice in the rain barrel before Theodora could take a bath to get ready to catch the school bus. The poor kid looked like a smurf. She's tough though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Info wanted 9 hr RoamingInsomniac 22
Replace Jacksonian with a new festival 10 hr boring 5
Timothy Madden 13 hr American Queen 12
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 13 hr RoamingInsomniac 3,231
Scott Owens (Jan '10) 16 hr stupid 24
Jodi king Madden 16 hr Brash and Sassy 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 20 hr Real Conservative 680

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages